剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我们并没有针对某一方的意思
We're not targeting any one side.
但是 从你们的商议记录来看
And yet, in your transcripts from your deliberations...
先等等 等一
Wait a second, wait a...
-你有我们的记录副本 -我想是的
- You have our transcripts? - I believe I do.
你知道那是版权信息吗
And you know that's proprietary information?
这上面没有相关声明
It doesn't say so.
查查网可以就此事起诉你
Chumhum could sue you for that.
不 他们可以起诉泄露信息的人
No, they could sue the person who leaked it.
我只是个想向社会
I'm just the citizen-journalist
传达信息的公民记者
wanting to communicate it to the world.
无论如何 在之前的讨论中
Anyway, in this earlier discussion,
科斯达女士 你用非常不雅的言词
Ms. Kolstad, you shouted down Julius Cain
大声喝止朱利叶斯·凯恩的发言
in language most indecorous.
我认为你将"汤姆叔叔"用作了动词[卑躬屈膝]
I believe you used the word "Uncle Tom" as a verb.
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking asshole.
他试图让别人觉得我们很虚伪
And he's trying to make us look hypocritical.
他是个卑鄙的混账种族主义者
He's a racist little motherfucker.
那我们要怎么做
So what do we do?
等一下 这是怎么回事
Wait a minute. What is it?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我们律所什么时候变成马戏团了
When did this law firm become a circus?
戴安 你现在有空吗
Diane. Do you have a second?
斯塔普斯先生 如果你想说什么
If you have something to say, Mr. Staples,
就在委员会全体成员面前说 不要只对我说
say it in front of the whole committee, not just me.
-但我不喜欢他们 -因为你是种族主义者
- But I don't like them. - Because you're racist.
不是
No.
是 我对整个黑人群体都没有好感
And yes, I don't like blacks as a group.
不过这偏题了
But that's beside the point.
你想没想过尼尔·格罗斯为什么会选这家律所
Have you ever wondered why Neil Gross chose this firm
来主管他的服务条款审查委员会
to be in charge of his TOS committee?
你显然是想向我透露什么 那就说吧
You obviously want to tell me something, so tell me.
让一个黑人组成的律所
Putting an all-black law firm
负责他的审查委员会
in charge of his censorship committee?
你觉得这说得通吗
Does that make sense to you?
再见 斯塔普特先生
Good-bye, Mr. Staples.
再见 戴安·洛哈特
Good-bye, Diane Lockhart.
我承诺过要向你们做案件进度报告的
I promised to give you a progress report on your case.
所以我来啦
So, hi, here I am.
我向亨利·林德尔泄露了一个假消息
Anyway, I leaked a fictitious story to Henry Rindell
说贵所从一个虚构的客户那里接受了
about your firm receiving an $800,000 bribe
80万贿赂
from a fictitious client
来倒填其收入的日期
to backdate his earnings.
-什么 -是的 我知道
- Uh, w-what? - Yeah, I know.
不过我们可以利用这事来整克里斯特瓦
But we can use this to embarrass Kresteva.
塔肖尼女士 抱歉 我想得可能太简单了
Ms. Tascioni, I'm sorry to be prosaic in my thinking,
但这也不太像复杂情况
but this doesn't seem like a baroque matter.
我们没有做错任何事
We didn't do anything wrong.
你为什么要误导调查员呢
Why are you misleading the investigator?
好问题
Good question.
如果这个调查员是诚实的
And if this investigator were honest,
我会觉得你是对的
I would say you were right.
不过 虽然我不想如此评价任何人
But... and I hate to say this about any person...
迈克·克里斯特瓦习惯说谎
Mike Kresteva tends to lie.
那你需要我们做什么呢
So what do you need from us?
如果你们从别人那里听说了这80万美元贿金
If you hear about this $800,000 gift from anyone,
就意味着亨利·林德尔在跟我们作对
that means Henry Rindell is working against us,
而且我们也许能利用这一点
and we might be able to use it.
新装♥修♥公♥寓♥开放参观日
我要做什么
So what do I do?
表现得年轻甜蜜一点
Act young and sweet.
我们要扮演什么人
Who are we?
任何人都可以
Anyone we want.
天呐 我喜欢这个工作
God, I love this job.
我需要一副眼镜 我想扮一个地质学家
I need glasses. I want to be a geologist.
不行 这不是动画片
No, this isn't a cartoon.
好吧 你是个产品分♥析♥师
All right? You're a product analyst.
没人会问产品分♥析♥师是什么
No one asks what that is.
需要为你们介绍一下吗
Do you want a setup?
-当然 -你好 我们想在卢普区
- Sure. - Hi, we're just in the market
找个两居室
for a two bedroom in the Loop,
我们看到这里就停下进来看看 对吧 杰
so we saw this and we skidded to a stop, didn't we, Jay?
他不喜欢我这样喋喋不休地说话
Oh, God, he hates when I rattle on like that.
但是我们很爱对方 我还有什么好说的呢
But we love each other, so what can I say?
年轻人的爱情 有感染力
Young love. It's infectious.
对吧 像瘟疫一样
Isn't it? Like the plague.
这里作为年轻情侣的第一间公♥寓♥是很不错的
Well, this is a very good starter apartment for young couples.
尤其是年轻的职场人士
Especially young professionals.
他们从郊区蜂拥而来
They're all flocking back from the suburbs
因为他们想要住的离餐厅近一些
because they want to be near the restaurants
-还有酒吧 -像我们一样 杰 跳舞
- and the clubs. - Sounds like us, Jay. Dancing.
没错
That's right.
你们在卢普区工作吗
Do you work in the Loop?
是的
Yes.
我是个产品分♥析♥师
Well, I work as a product analyst,
但我想当个地质学家
but I want to be a geologist.
杰不希望我做地质学家
Jay doesn't want me to.
你看起来很眼熟 我们认识吗
Hey, you look familiar, do I know you?
不 我觉得我们不认识
No, I don't think so.
我以前在哪里见过你呢
Yeah. Where have I seen you before?
在你给我看的那个东西里
On that thing that you showed me. Um...
对了 那上面有他的名字 叫什么
Oh, right. That thing involving what's his name,
菲利克斯
um, Felix...
斯塔普斯 没错
Staples! Right.
他是我男朋友
All right. He's my boyfriend.
但我们的政♥治♥观点很不同
But our politics are very different.
我给你们展示下厨房♥
Let me show you the kitchen.
没关系 我们的政♥治♥观点也不同
That's all right. Our politics are very different too.
他是个另类右翼吗
Wow, so he's the alt-right guy?
我不想在这里讨论这事
Shh. I'd rather not share that here.
他私底下是个很不一样的人
He's very different in private.
我理解
I understand.
他现在在做什么呢
But what's he doing now?
我听说他在尽力避免被下线
I heard he's trying to keep from being kicked offline.
是的 这些愚蠢的东西 他们要审查他
Yeah, this stupid thing. They're trying to censor him.
天呐 太讨厌了 他在与他们抗争吗
Oh, God, I hate that. Is he fighting them anyway?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
跟我说说他是如何抗争的吧 我很好奇
Tell me how. I'm curious.
网络地址追踪 搜索 99.0.2
你们怎么得到这个网络地址的
How did you get this I.P. Address?
从斯塔普斯的男朋友那里得到的
Uh, Staples's boyfriend.
他吹嘘菲利克斯掌握内部信息
He was bragging about how Felix had insider information.
而且他想卖♥♥给我们一间公♥寓♥
And he wanted to sell us a condo.
他给我们看了记录副本
He showed us the transcripts.
我们看到了元数据 包括网络地址
And we got to see the meta-data, including the I.P. Address.
我们的网络地址
Our I.P. Address?
不是
No.
那是谁的
Well, whose, then?
是朱利叶斯家吗
Is it Julius's home?
查查网有限责任公♥司♥
查查网的办公室
The offices of Chumhum.
好的
Okay.
我们停止调查吧
Okay, let's shut this down.
为什么
Why?
芭芭拉 我们的客户
Barbara, we have a client
也许不想让我们深入调查这件事
who may not want us digging into this stuff.
什么意思 是查查网泄露的信息 为什么
Well, what are you saying, Chumhum leaked this? Why?
因为我们被陷害了
Because we're being set up.
被谁陷害
By whom?
查查看菲利克斯·斯塔普斯
All right. Check and see if Felix Staples
是不是与查查网内部的什么人有关联
has any relationship at all to anybody inside of Chumhum.
-可能是任何人 -我不喜欢这样
- It could be anybody. - I'm not liking this.
我不喜欢这样
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表