剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
I see.
迈克 来 亲一下
Mike, come on. Give me a kiss.
埃尔斯贝特刚还在说你在办公室特有趣
Elsbeth was just saying how fun you are at the office.
的确
He is.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
大学时 迈克是啦啦队员
In college, Mike was a cheerleader.
而我内向腼腆
And I was the shy girl.
-你一点都不 -当时的确
- You weren't shy. - I was.
不可能 看你现在如此开朗
No. The way you are now?
那是因为喝了酒
That's because I'm drinking.
但迈克解放了我的天性 是吧
But Mike really pulled me out of my shell, didn't you?
是 谢谢你来看我们
Yeah. Thanks for dropping by.
是哦 我该走了
Oh, yes. I guess I should go.
别走 留下吃晚饭
No, no, stay for dinner.
不了 也许...
No, no, no. Maybe, uh...
-再找时间吧 -对了
- Maybe some other time. - Yes.
咱们还约好去吃午饭呢
And we have that lunch date.
是吗 什么时候
Oh, yeah? When's that?
下周 对吧
Next week, right?
是 我请客哦
Right. I'm treating.
不 我请
No, I'm treating.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
不麻烦了 迈克
Oh, don't bother, Mike.
不麻烦
Oh, it's no bother.
你这样做 我可以吊销你的律师执照
I could have you disbarred for doing something like that.
我进我家...
You come to my home...
是人家邀请我来的
I was invited into your home.
翻我办公桌
Go through my desk,
还要挟我老婆诈取信息
shake down my wife for information.
我绝不会要挟迪尔德拉
I would never shake down Diedre.
她太可爱了
She's too lovely.
等着听吊销律师资格委员会的人怎么说吧
Yeah, well, let's see what a disbarment committee says.
注意安全
Get home safe.
是啊 听听他们怎么说
Yeah, let's see what they say.
你当时说什么来着
What was your quote? Um...
"你工作上找我麻烦
"When you go after me professionally,
我就让你生活不痛快"
I go after you personally."
-我从没这么说过 -你说过
- I never said that. - Yes, you did.
在餐厅
At the diner.
胡说
That's a lie.
你工作上找我麻烦
You go after me professionally,
我就让你生活不痛快
I'll go after you personally.
这是非法录音
It's an illegal recording.
是 除非用于反驳谎言
Yes, unless it's used to contradict a lie.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
很好 在聊些公事
Oh, yeah, just something at work.
再见
Bye!
我们国家百分之九十的媒体
90% of the media in this country
被六大集团控制 法官阁下
is controlled by six corporations, Your Honor.
想想吧
Think about that.
想想
Think.
就像 天♥安♥门♥广场一排坦克
A column of tanks in Tiananmen Square, for instance,
是控制人们所见所听所想的一种方式
is one way of controlling what people see, hear,
但并非唯一方式 法官阁下
but it is not the only way, Your Honor.
不是准备协商和解了吗
I thought we were negotiating.
阿德里安觉得结果可以更好
Adrian thinks we can do better.
政♥府♥打算遏制自♥由♥思想
A government intent on stifling the free flow of ideas
只需遏制六大集团
need only stifle these six corporations.
法官阁下 如今此地正如天♥安♥门♥广场
Your Honor, we are living in Tiananmen Square right here.
这位年轻人 因在某网站上发布电视剧集
And this young man, by putting an episode of television
就被那些坦克瞄准了
on a Web site, stood in front of those tanks.
我今天请求法庭
And I am asking this court today
不要让那些坦克粉碎这位年轻人的思想精神
to stop those tanks from crushing this young man's spirit
和他的反抗意识
and his defiance.
好吧
Okay.
说得不错
Good speech.
我能下判决了吗
Now can I make my decision?
老天 赶紧吧
Oh, God, please.
法官阁下 我们刚得到新证据
Your Honor, we have new evidence just come to our attention.
法官阁下 您正要下判决呢
Your Honor, you were just about to decide.
法官阁下 我们相信这一证据
Your Honor, we believe this evidence
关乎「第一修正案」
touches upon your First Amendment concern.
是什么
What is it?
今天早上总统发了推特 法官阁下
The president just tweeted this morning, Your Honor.
"祝贺温特劳布成功抵御
"Congrats to Weintraub for standing up
一个好莱坞的爱哭鬼
to another Hollywood crybaby."
是时候调查那个他们雇来的写手了"
Time to look into who they hire to write."
那条推特初步表明政♥府♥的行为
That tweet is prima facie government action
触及了「第一修正案」的规定
that triggers a First Amendment defense.
法官阁下 今天上午您说
You said this morning, Your Honor,
这不是一桩涉及「第一修正案」的案件
this is not a First Amendment case.
但是恕我冒昧 我认为
But I submit, in all due respect,
如今它是了
now it is.
你们公开道个歉 我们就扯平了
A public apology and we'll call it even.
不
No.
什么 你还想向我们索赔吗
What, you want us to pay you?
不用公开道歉 我们就扯平了
No public apology, and we'll call it even.
我会去和我当事人说的
I'll talk to my clients.
我希望你们这么做真的值
I hope that was worth it to you,
因为这对你们的生意没好处
because it won't do much for your business.
我们值得吗
Is it worth it to us?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
你不喜欢多说你自己的事 对吗
You don't like talking about yourself much, do you?
我只是在散步而已
I'm just walking.
不 我们谈过所有关于我的事
No, we've talked everything about me.
我专♥制♥的家庭 我妹妹的跳伞纪录
My overbearing family, my sister's parachuting record,
我的戒瘾之路
my struggle with addiction.
健怡可乐可不算瘾
Yeah, Diet Coke doesn't really count.
但我们没谈过任何关于你的事
But nothing about you.
我没什么好说的
There is nothing about me.
你父母喜欢你当律师吗
Are your parents happy that you're a lawyer?
-也许吧 -天哪
- I guess. - Oh, my God,
这就像是在盘问一样
it's like a cross-examination.
-他们都还在世吗 -是的
- Are they both still alive? - Yes.
你最好的朋友是谁
Who's your best friend?
我没有朋友
I don't have a friend.
停下 看着我
Stop. Look at me.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我没有朋友
I don't have a friend.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
这是你的权利
That's your right.
怎么了
What?
请不要说你要拯救我
Please don't say you're gonna save me.
-不 我要吻你 -那好
- No, I'm gonna kiss you. - Okay.
然后我会拯救你
Then I'm gonna save you.
我曾经有过最好的朋友
I had a best friend.
是谁
Who?
一个同事
A co-worker.
男的还是女的
He or she?
女的
She.
曾经有过
Had?
她不再是你的朋友了吗
She's not a friend anymore?
我觉得她还是的
I think she is.
我不轻易交朋友
I don't make friends easily.
为什么
Why not?
我不想受伤
I don't like to get hurt.
你害怕我会伤害你
You afraid I'm gonna hurt you?
不 男孩子伤不了我
No, I don't get hurt by boys.
让你不开心了吗
Are you offended?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表