剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
靠
Oh, shit.
跟戴安有关系
It's about Diane.
杰·迪佩西亚
我并没有向博斯曼先生泄露
I did not slip Mr. Boseman any information
任何有关托比·肯德尔案子的信息
about the Toby Kendall case.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
I am sure.
那就是博斯曼先生对诉讼投资人撒谎了
So Mr. Boseman lied to these litigation financiers.
不是 我猜他只是夸大其词了
No. My guess, it was mere puffery.
是吗
Really?
夸大其词是通过夸张
Mere puffery is the legally acceptable practice
进而达到推销作用的合法手段
of promoting through exaggeration.
没错 我知道是什么意思 谢谢
Yeah, I know what it is, thank you.
我们再来看看你为 最近被爆出庞氏骗局的
Let's turn to the work that you did for the Rindell Fund,
林德尔基金所做的工作吧
the recently exposed Ponzi scheme.
这是什么 洛哈特女士
What is this, Ms. Lockhart?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这不是一份林德尔基金的贵宾名单吗
Isn't it a list of VIP clients at the Rindell Fund?
可能是吧
It might be.
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
这些客户不就是林德尔基金
Aren't these the Rindell clients
铤而走险的原因所在吗
the Fund went the extra mile for?
倒填收益日期来避免交税
Backdating gains to avoid taxes?
再说一遍 我对此并不知情
Again, this is news to me.
是的 但是
Yes, but...
这难道不是你公♥司♥的税号♥吗
isn't that your firm's I.D. Number?
这里 这里 还有这里
There and there and there?
这难道这不是基金为你的法律服务买♥♥单的原因吗
Isn't that how the Fund billed your legal work?
再说一遍 这是我第一次看到
Again, this is my first time seeing...
还有这难道不是你安排林德尔的女儿
And isn't this why you arranged for the Rindell daughter
在你的新律所工作的原因吗
to get a job at your new work,
这样他们就不会揭发你的罪责了
so they wouldn't expose your culpability?
不是
No.
好吧 还好我们明天会请
Well, it's a good thing we have Henry Rindell
亨利·林德尔来出庭
coming in tomorrow to...
把这件事情说清楚
clear this matter up.
我必须辞职离开律所
I need to resign from this firm.
什么
Oh, yeah?
为什么
Why is that?
因为我马上就要被起诉了
Because I'm about to be indicted.
你 犯了什么罪吗
Are you... guilty of anything?
除了和小人做朋友以外
Other than being friends with the wrong people?
没有
No.
那么 你觉得我会因为律所的人
Then, do you think it surprises me
被盯上而感到意外吗
that someone inside this firm is being targeted?
亨利·林德尔已经听他调遣了
He has Henry Rindell in his pocket.
他准备要针对我来进行控告
He is going to get an indictment against me.
-假设他会 -我来这没多久 阿德里安
- Assume he does. - I haven't been here that long, Adrian...
那又有什么关系 戴安
What does that matter, Diane?
我才不会在他那样的混♥蛋♥面前害怕而逃跑
I'm not running scared from motherfuckers like him.
我要反击
I got to fight him.
你也要反击
You got to fight him.
所以 我们应该一起反击
So, we might as well fight him together.
真没想到会走到这一步
Bizarre that it's come to this.
是啊
Yeah.
可以这么说
That's one word.
你需要什么 宝贝
So what do you need, babe?
你明天会去向大陪审团作证是吗
You're testifying to the grand jury tomorrow?
-没错 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你要作对戴安不利的证明
You're testifying against Diane?
不 我只是要说出事实
No, I'm telling the truth.
你所挑选的事实
Your alternative truth?
是的 戴安为基金提供了很多法律服务
Yeah, Diane did a lot of legal work for the Fund.
因为她是你的朋友
Because she was your friend.
不 是因为我们花钱雇了她
No, because we paid her.
这就是你让我从贾克斯叔叔电脑里
Is that why you had me get the Schtup list
拿鬼混名单的原因吗
from Uncle Jax's computer?
这样你就能利用它对付戴安了
So that you could use it against Diane?
制♥造♥她收受贿赂的假象
Make it look like she took a bribe?
不 这样我就有了筹码
No, so I would have some leverage.
你为了减刑就背叛了她
You betrayed her for a lighter sentence?
去坐牢的不是你 也不是你妈妈
You won't see any jail time, Mom won't either.
那你呢
And you?
我不想死在监狱里 玛娅
I don't want to die in prison, Maia.
我希望能有机会看到你生孩子
I want a chance to see you have kids.
我想抱抱我的外孙
I want to hold my grandkids.
协商结果是什么
What was the deal?
十年
Ten years.
不要说对戴安不利的证词
Don't testify against Diane.
什么 我不得不
What? I have to.
不 爸爸 如果他们提议减到十年监禁
No. Dad, if they're offering ten years,
那他们的胜面肯定很小
they must have a weak case.
这样做也是为了你
It's for you, too.
你要是这么做 爸爸
You do this, Dad,
如果我以后有了孩子
and if I ever have any kids,
你永远不会见到他们的
you'll never see them.
我永远不会让你见到他们
I'll never let you see them.
我爱你
I love you.
全体起立
All rise.
我们把本案审结吧
Okay, let's wind this down.
今天有什么情况
What do we have today?
我还有一个证人 法官阁下
I just have one more witness, Your Honor.
-你保证吗
- Promise?
是的 您不觉得有趣吗
I think so. Aren't you having fun?
我方反对这位证人出庭 法官阁下
We object to this witness, Your Honor.
又是你一个人 是吗 律师
All alone again, are you, counselor?
是的 克里斯特瓦先生认为有这位证人在
Yes, Mr. Kresteva thought it best to stay away
他不在场会比较好
given this next witness.
那我就很好奇了
Now I am curious.
你们知道这位证人是谁
You know who this witness is?
是的 传票今早才送到
Yes, the subpoena was served this morning.
我想重申我对允许此人
And I would like to reiterate my objection
出庭作证的反对意见
to permitting this man to testify.
奎因女士 为了她所谓的无辜
Ms. Quinn, for all her purported innocence,
似乎在不顾一切地贬损司法系统
seems hell-bent on compromising the integrity
法官阁下 我没有做过任何
Your Honor, I have done nothing
-的正直性 -这样的事
- of the judicial system. - of the sort.
天呐 你们这些人这么喜欢听自己说话吗
My God, you people love to hear yourselves talk.
传唤你的证人吧
Call your witness.
我们传唤亨利·林德尔
We call Henry Rindell.
-谢谢 -你还好吗
- Thank you. - Are you all right?
不太好
No, not really.
我很想能说事情会变好
I wish I could tell you it'll get easier.
我也希望您能如此对我说
I wish you could tell me that, too.
我猜这个人之后将会在
I imagine this is someone who's going to be testifying
大陪审团面前作证
in front of the grand jury later?
是的 法官阁下
It is, Your Honor.
而且我猜你们会承诺不向他问
And I imagine you're going to promise not to ask questions
有关他会如何作证的问题
about what he'll testify to?
不止如此 法官阁下
I'll go even further, Your Honor.
我对证人只有一个问题
I have just one question for this witness.
要反对吗 律师
Any objections, counselor?
那要看是什么问题了 法官阁下
Well, that depends on the question, Your Honor.
真是令人紧张的时刻
Quite the suspenseful moment.
请继续
Please, proceed.
林德尔先生
Mr. Rindell...
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
迈克·克里斯特瓦向你提供了什么交换条件
What did Michael Kresteva offer you in exchange
让你去大陪审团作证
for your grand jury testimony?
你看他干什么
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表