剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第九集
最后一刻有什么忠告吗
Any last-minute advice?
没有
Nope.
实话实说就好
Just tell the truth.
你在这儿说的话都不能用来控告你
Anything you admit here can't be used against you,
-好好利用这点 -嗯
- so take advantage of that. - Hmm.
你当律师的第一年就像这样吗
Was your first year anything like this?
不像
No.
但我想我的第四年应该就是这样了
But my guess is my fourth year will be.
事情变得越来越诡异
Things are getting weirder.
确实是 不是吗
They are, aren't they?
这就是现实
It's the world.
你应对得很好
You're weathering it well.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们可以进来了
You can go in now.
深呼吸 保持微笑
Breathe and smile.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
我当事人接受的是自愿面谈
I brought my client in for a voluntary interview,
不是小组审讯
not a group interrogation!
那和你们没关系 我们到里面
That's not for you. We're in here.
进来吧 他们不咬人的
Come on, they won't bite.
让她们过来 伙计们
Let 'em through, guys.
抱歉 走廊正在进行粉刷
Sorry, they're painting in the hallway,
来这里只能通过第六度空间
and, uh, the only way in is through the sixth degree room.
对此深表歉意
So, sorry about that.
你好 我是卢卡·奎恩
Hi, I'm Lucca Quinn.
-你好 -这是我当事人 玛娅·林德尔
- Hi. - This is my client, Maia Rindell.
我知道 国安局把你们通讯的邮件发过来了
Hi, yeah, I know, the NSA sent over some of your e-mails.
开个玩笑
That's a joke.
我今天特精神
I'm punchy today.
我是联邦探员马德琳·斯达克
I'm Federal Agent Madeline Starkey.
我们还是坐着聊聊吧
And, uh, why don't we have a seat and chat?
-坐这里 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
我有点气喘
I'm out of breath.
玛娅 非常感谢你今天能来
So, Maia, thank you so much for coming today.
我们很感激你能协助这次调查
Um, we really appreciate your help with this investigation,
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this has not been easy on you.
你知道玛娅来这里是受到联邦检察院
you understand Maia is here under the terms of the proffer
提出的供证协议保护吧
from the U.S. Attorney's Office?
当然 这是你们的「一日皇后会谈」 没错
Absolutely, this is your Queen for a Day session, yes.
我当事人说的话都不能用来指控她
Nothing my client says can be used against her.
如果她如实作答
If she answers truthfully,
是这样的 我知道你会这么做的
that is correct and I know you will.
因为向联邦探员说谎可是重罪
Because it's a felony to lie to a, um, federal agent.
「美国法典」第18编第1001条
18 usc 1001.
完全正确
Wow, that's exactly right.
所以 那你清楚如果你说谎的话
So, you understand that the proffer
本供证协议就作废
doesn't immunize you from perjury?
-我知道 -那好
- I do. - Great.
好 那我们开始吧
Good. So, here we are.
天呐
Ooh, my gosh!
你看到刚刚那幕了吗
You see what happened there?
当阳光以某种特定方式
As the light hits the window,
洒向窗户时
you know, in a particular way,
小鸟也会跟着撞上去
the birds fly right into it.
真是悲剧
It's sad, really.
如果律师没有异议
Okay, um, I am going to take some notes,
我得做些笔录
if that's all right with counsel?
没问题
Go for it.
玛娅 我们来谈谈你父母
Maia, let's talk about your parents.
这个庞氏骗局因何而起
How did this Ponzi scheme begin?
玛娅不知道这次庞氏骗局的起因
Uh, Maia doesn't know how this Ponzi scheme began.
对 对 是我的错
Oh, right, right. My apologies.
那我表述范围再大些
Um, let me be a little more discursive.
这样来说吧
Let's look at this as:
和庞氏骗局相关的记忆
Remembrance of Ponzi Schemes Past, huh?
你想起任何关于
And, um, anything that comes into your mind
与你父母或是贾克斯叔叔相关的
about your parents or your Uncle Jackson,
都可以说出来 好吗
you just spill it, okay?
我就坐在这里 把这些记录下来
And I'll just sit here and I'll write it down.
戴安 我需要你
Diane, I need you.
我们接到法♥院♥一通电♥话♥
We got a call from the courthouse.
又是一桩暴♥力♥执法案
Another brutality case.
现在
Now?
猜猜涉案警♥察♥是谁
Guess who the cop is?
我猜不到 阿德里安
I'm bad at this, Adrian.
安德鲁·泰鲁
Andrew Theroux.
-你当真吗 -千真万确
- Seriously? - Seriously.
那桩促使我们联盟的案子
The case that brought us together, hmm?
他因过期车标拦下一名摩托车司机
He stops a motorist for expired tags,
踢了他的头
kicks him in the head.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我在县里安插了眼线
I have somebody down at County.
他每向我通报一件暴♥力♥执法事件就会拿到300美元
I pay him $300 if he gives me a heads-up on brutality cases.
我们要把这个黑警永远地踢出警局
So we can get this dirty cop off the force once and for all.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good mornin'. - Mornin'.
有什么消息
What do we got?
这是我近期见过的最恶劣事件之一
This is one of the worst I've seen in a while.
有人来看他吗
Anybody else seen him?
家人 律师 有吗
Uh, the family members? Lawyers? Anybody?
没有 泰鲁昨晚才把他弄进来
No. Theroux brought his load in last night.
他归你管
He's all yours.
好
Good.
给我们半个小时
Give us a half-hour with him.
你们是我的律师吗
Are you my lawyers?
但愿如此 您贵姓
We hope to be, Mr...
努特森 托德·努特森
Knutsen. Todd Knutsen.
听我说 不是我♥干♥的
Look, I didn't do it.
那警♥察♥直接对我的车进行了搜查
The cop just searched my car.
什么时候
When was this?
昨晚 大概午夜时分
Last night, about midnight.
看来他们把你伤口处理得不错
It looks like they, uh, cleaned up your injuries pretty good.
他踢你哪里了
Wh-Where'd he kick you?
我应该说他踢我了吗
Should I say he kicked me?
你是为何被抓进来的 孩子
What are you in for, son?
私藏♥毒♥品
Possession.
警卫
Guard!
哪里有抹布
Ugh, where are the Handi Wipes?
我需要普瑞来洗手液
I need my Purell.
简直在虐待我
This is abuse.
天呐
Oh, dear God.
戴安·洛克哈特
Diane Lockhart.
感谢上帝
Ah... Thank God.
艾丽西娅给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did Alicia call you?
她说她不能接我的案子
She said she couldn't take my case.
没有 所以你才是暴♥力♥执法的受害者
No. So you're the brutality victim?
这是不是糟透了
Isn't it terrible?
我... 看这里
I... Look at this. Hmm? Hmm?
你知道把血渍从埃及棉面料
Do you have any idea how hard it is
清洗掉得有多难
to get blood out of Egyptian cotton?
而且还没有普瑞来
Oh... And now no Purell.
我载着奈芙塔莉
I was driving down 290
凌晨两点驱车行驶在290公路上
around 2:00 in the morning with Naftali.
-她是谁 -一个朋友
- Who's that? - A-A friend.
极具冒险精神 以色列人
Adventurous. Israeli.
她父亲以前是将军
Her father was a general.
千万别和她提「六日战争」
Don't get her started on the Six-Day War.
第三次中东战争 以色列方面称六日战争
她就喜欢看我受苦
She loves seeing me in pain.
你脸上的淤伤
The bruises on your face.
我们怎么知道不是奈芙塔莉弄的
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表