剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第五集
你能用这个洋娃娃示意下他都摸你哪里了
Can you show me on this doll where he touched you?
全身上下
It was everywhere.
全身...
It was...
参议员泰德·韦勒竞选办公室
第五大街韦勒塔楼625号♥
11月8日星期二
我没做过
I didn't do it.
她在说谎
She's lying.
那也要接受传票审讯 韦勒先生 所以
Well, we still need to answer the subpoena, Mr. Weller, so...
好 我的回答是 去死吧
Yeah, well, I have the answer: go to hell.
我没强♥奸♥任何人 我没性骚扰任何人
I didn't rape anyone, I didn't molest anyone.
芝加哥电视剧禁播集
我对这种事嗤之以鼻
It just makes me sick.
是因为竞选 他们以为拿些事情抹黑我
It's this campaign, they think they can say anything about me
就能让人觉得是真的
and make it stick.
所以 我们现在成为反特朗普律所吗
So, what, are we the anti-Trump firm now?
不是这个原因 这事关「宪法第一修正案」
That's not what this is about; that's a First Amendment issue.
保护言论与信仰自♥由♥以及和平集♥会♥权
这和「宪法第一修正案」有什么关系
How is it a First Amendment issue?
我们说的可是一家电视台
We're talking about a-a TV network,
不是美国政♥府♥ 这事和「宪法第一修正案」没关系
not the U.S. Government; that is not a First Amendment issue.
朱利叶斯 特朗普政♥府♥给电视台施压
Julius, the Trump administration is pressuring the TV network;
这就涉及到「宪法第一修正案」了 朱利叶斯
that makes it a First Amendment issue, Julius.
他们如何给电视台施压
How are they pressuring the TV networks?
我们说的是一家电视台
We're talking about a network
拍了一集电视剧最后决定不播了
that shot an episode and chose not to air it.
说个简单的事实 你给那个男人投了票
Simple matter of the fact, you voted for the man.
-就是这个原因 -总算说到重点了
- That's what this is about. - Oh, there it is! There he is.
一个给特朗普投票的黑人
The black man who voted for Trump.
你给他投的票 我可没有
You voted for him, not me.
拜托 消停点 先生们
Wait, gentlemen, please,
我们问题的焦点在于要不要接这个案子
the only question before us is whether we take this case.
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
什么案子
What is the case?
我认识的一个芝加哥电视系列的编剧
A writer I know is one of those Chicago shows.
他写了一集从现实取材的电视剧
He wrote a ripped-from-the-headline episode
主角是唐纳德·特朗普
about Donald Trump.
一个虚构的特朗普
A fictional Trump.
基于他曾强♥奸♥一名13岁孩子的指控
It's based on the accusation - that he raped a 13-year-old.
根本没有指控
there was no accusation.
诉讼被撤销了
The lawsuit was dropped,
而且原告的名字也从未公布
and the accuser never even let her name go public.
因为她不想与总统为敌
Because she didn't want to go up against the president.
这个总统可是说过...
This is the same president that said...
你听说这个男人曾经说过
Have you listened to anything the man said...
如果是奥巴马或者克♥林♥顿♥
Oh, if it was Obama or Clinton,
你就觉得没问题了
you would have been fine with that.
反残疾人 反妇女
Anti-disabled people, anti-women.
我们能不能回到主题上来
Can we please stay on topic?
电视台延后了播期
The network delayed the broadcast,
所以编剧把它放上网
so the writer put it online.
电视台要以偷窃罪提起诉讼
And the network is suing for theft?
没错 1200万
Yes, for $12 million.
他担心电视台出于对总统的忌讳
He was afraid they weren't going to show the episode
不会播出这一集
due to the fear of the president.
他没有律师
He's lost his lawyer,
所以他要我们来代理他
so he's asking us to represent him.
拜托 此事无关政见
Hello! This is not about politics.
-我知道啊 你和他说 -你准备怎么做
- I know that, tell him. - What's your strategy?
你不能辩护盗窃罪 他以此为荣
You can't argue against the theft. He's proud of his crime.
-他拿它吹嘘 -我没说我们要辩护盗窃罪
- He brags about it. - I'm not saying we should argue against theft.
朱利叶斯 朱利叶斯
Julius, Julius,
我是说我们可以用「告密法」
I'm saying we should use the Whistleblower Laws.
不行 阿德里安 他没被解雇
Mm-mm, Adrian, he was not fired.
没错 他没被解雇 阿德里安
Exactly, he wasn't fired, Adrian.
你有什么法律策略
What's your legal strategy?
如果我们接了这个案子 你总得有辩护点
If we take this case, you need to argue something.
试试"正当使用"这点
Try fair use.
怎么切入 戴安
In what way, Diane?
出于批判的目的
Copyright material may be quoted verbatim
可以对版权材料进行逐字引用
for purposes such as criticism.
那是批判
That's criticism.
我们的当事人引用作品
Our client is quoting the work
来表明电视台所遭受的寒蝉效应
to show the chilling effect on his network.
指害怕后果而不敢发表言论
伙计们 这个论点不错
People, it's good. It's good.
阿德里安 能和你谈谈吗
Adrian, do you have a minute?
说吧 我们为什么要做这些
Okay, why are we doing this?
芝加哥电视制片方
Chicago TV production.
这可是个大新闻 芭芭拉
It's blowing up, Barbara.
明年可能会出♥台♥更多的减税政策
And there'll be even more tax breaks next year.
你想把业务扩展到娱乐圈
You want to expand into entertainment.
作为专攻本地案件的芝加哥律所
I want to put us on the map more strongly as
我想让我们的名声打得更响
a Chicago firm that handles local cases.
拿电视台开刀怎么能算明智之举
Then why isn't it a mistake to go up against the studios,
尤其还是场没有胜算的案子
especially on a case we're gonna lose?
这是次试水
It's an audition.
我们要他们律师知道 我们实力也不容小视
We show their lawyers we can give them a run for their money.
我猜
My guess,
他们宁愿让我们把枪头朝外
they'd much rather have us inside the tent pissing out
也不想让我们把枪头朝里吧
than outside the tent pissing in.
我们今天得找戴安谈谈
Oh, we need to talk to Diane today.
就不能等一个礼拜吗
Hey, can that wait a week?
如果我们想保持一视同仁的话
Not if we want to be consistent.
我们总是让合伙人在一个月内
We've always insisted that equity partners
交齐认♥购♥资本
have the capital contribution within a month.
好 那你去做吧
Okay, I need you to do it.
为什么这些麻烦事总是交给我
Well, how come I always have to do all the dirty work,
而你却在外面法庭上春风得意
and you get to go and have fun in court?
因为你处理麻烦事很有一手
'Cause you're so good at the dirty work.
我讨厌你用骂人的话来夸人
I hate when you disguise curses as compliments.
我得去法庭了
I'm going to court.
我找玛娅·林德尔
Maia Rindell, please.
林德尔女儿花35万购买♥♥珠宝
这篇报道完全失实
This article is completely false.
这不是真的
It is untrue.
所以你是在你父母庞氏丑闻事发前买♥♥的珠宝吗
So you bought the jewelry before your parents' Ponzi scheme?
没有 我从来没买♥♥过这件珠宝
No. I never bought the jewelry.
那是... 礼物吗
Was it a... gift?
不 我根本没这件珠宝
No. There is no jewelry.
-这篇报道是假的 -有目击证人的话
- This article is false. - It quotes witnesses.
这里说道
Here it says,
鲁道夫夫人的古董珠宝店的老板
the owner of Madame Rudolph's Antique Jewelry
说他们卖♥♥了你十件珠宝
said they sold you ten pieces?
这纯属瞎编
And that is made up.
你给店里打过电♥话♥吗
Did you try calling the store?
你是说没有一个叫多莉·鲁道夫的人
So you're saying there is no Dolly Rudolph,
鲁道夫夫人的古董珠宝店的老板
proprietor of Madame Rudolph's Antique Jewelry?
我是说可能有一个叫多莉·鲁道夫的人
Oh, I'm saying there might be a Dolly Rudolph,
但我从来没见过她
but I have never met her,
我也从来没从她那儿买♥♥过珠宝
and I've never bought any jewelry from her.
你给店里打过电♥话♥吗
Did you try calling the store?
我不能理解这篇报道怎么会错的这么离谱
I just don't understand how this article could get so much wrong.
她想说的是
What she's saying is
这篇报道只是不实报道中的一篇
the article's a part of this trend in fake news.
编造故事用来获取点击率
It makes up stories to encourage clickbait.
没错 但这个报道不止一篇
Yes, but this isn't the only article.
这儿
Here.
还有12家不同的网站
These are 12 different Web sites,
大部分很知名
a lot of them well-respected,
他们都说你做了一模一样的事
all saying that you did the exact same thing.
这你要怎么解释
So how do you account for that?
我认为是假新闻被其他网站当真的来用了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表