剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第一季 第六集
总而言之
Basically,
有些人做事能力就是比其他人强
some people are just better at things than others.
编码就是这个道理
That's what coding makes you realize.
七就是七
The number seven is the number seven.
不是你说它是八
If you call it the number eight,
它就真的能变成八
you don't actually make it the number eight,
你只是在让自己难堪
you just embarrass yourself.
同样道理 男性在创造力上优于女性
Likewise, men are better at invention than women.
这是事实
Just a fact.
如今 这惹到了社交正义战士
Now, this makes SJWs upset.
他们觉得这个事实有些问题
They think there's something wrong with the fact
社交正义战士:进步派的俚语表达
他们想改变这点
and they want to change it,
但是谷歌♥一下
but go to a Google search
输入"女性发明"
and type in "She invents"
它会提示说"你是指男性发明吗"
and it'll ask, "Did you mean he invents?"
或者是说一年前才能搜索到
Or it did until a year ago.
你想知道为什么会有另类右翼吗
You want to know why there's an alt-right?
反对主流政♥治♥ 通过网媒故意散布有争议内容 持有极端保守或反对变革观点的意识形态组织
因为谷歌♥直接改了算法
Because Google just changed its algorithm
这样那些酷客才不会被男性发明而
so the cucks wouldn't be offended that men invent
酷客:团结友爱的保守党 属于另类右翼用语
女性对社会基本没贡献的言论冒犯到...
and women barely contribute to soci...
那只是由我的版主指出的问题贴之一
That's just one posting flagged as problematic by my moderators.
这里还有...
Here are...
4758份帖子
4,758 more.
这也是我今天召集你们的原因
That's why I called you here today.
同时我也想看看
Oh, and also I wanted to see
我的新中西部律所是什么样的
what my new Midwest law firm looked like.
欢迎您大驾光临 格罗斯先生
We're glad to have you here, Mr. Gross.
谢谢 戴安
Thanks, Diane.
不像我那些有许多白人面孔的律所
Not quite as many white faces as at my other law firms.
我给大家带了份见面礼
Um, I have a little gift for you guys.
就是它
Here you go.
瞧
Voilà.
雷迪克&博斯曼&科斯"塔"团队 「应为Kolstad」
把这些分给大家
Uh, pass those around both directions.
他把我名字写错了
He misspelled my name.
他一年能带来8600万收入
He's bringing in 86 million a year.
我会告诉他怎么写你的名字
I'll teach him how to spell your name.
以下是我的诉求
Here is what I need.
服务条款
A term of service.
我有两个网站快变成
I have two sites that have become like
种族主义和性别歧视横行的"西大荒"
the Wild West of racism and sexism.
指尚无法制的美国西部
我的社群网站服务「查查交友」和「瞎掰网」
My Facebook-like service Chummy Friends and, uh, Scabbit.
这有一个例子
And here's a sample from that.
"太棒了..."
"Great..."
黑人历史月到了
it's Black History Month.
赞颂黑人在美国历史发展中所扮演的重要角色
让这些"门前猴"更有借口
Gives all those porch monkeys an excuse
对非洲人及非裔美国人的贬低之意
比平常大吵大闹
to be more annoying than usual.
我知道这里有些让你们倍感不适的言论
I'm sure you'll be disgusted by what you find in here,
这不仅影响恶劣
but it's not just bad,
同时也有损我的生意
it's also hurting my business.
在线广♥告♥避而远之
It scares off online advertising.
所以 为了删除这些特定的信息
So, you want us to come up with a code
你想让我们制定一项条款
in order to delete certain posts?
没错 而且这些用户应该被封号♥
Yes, and which users should be banned.
听我说 戴安
Now, look, Diane,
不用担心美国公民自♥由♥联盟那边
this is not something I have to worry about with the ACLU.
我有这些服务的所有权
I own these services.
我觉得怎么合适怎么来
I can control them in any way I see fit.
我注意到他只关注戴安
I notice only eyes for Diane.
-没错 -我们得找她谈谈
- Mm-hmm. - We got to talk to her.
-确保他也是我们的当事人 -没错
- Make sure he's our client, too. - Mm.
现在有个坏消息摆在你们面前
And now here's the bad news for you.
迪士尼公♥司♥威胁要把它所有广♥告♥
Disney is threatening to pull
从我的网站上撤下来
all of its advertising from my sites,
所以今天下午五点我就要这个条款
so I need a TOS by 5:00 P.M. Today.
所以 应该没人要去厕所吧
So, I hope no one needs to use the bathroom.
还有一件事
You know what, one last thing.
我喜欢这所非裔美国人律所
I love that this firm is African-American.
我看着你们的脸...
I look at all your faces and...
我看到了希望
and I see hope.
那么 我们应该先分一下组
So, we should probably split up into groups.
别 先把信息分下类
No, let's divide up the posts.
好 每人拿一摞
Agreed. Everybody take a pile.
种族歧视的信息放这里
Uh, let's have racist posts here,
反犹主义的帖子放这里 剩下恐吓的信息
anti-Semitic right here, and at the end up there
全都放那里
we'll have threatening posts.
我们得再分一类
Uh, we might need another pile.
什么
What?
"我想你..."
"I would love to see you...
死 不是因为你是女权主义者
dead. Not because you're a feminist,
而是因为你就是个大婊♥子♥
but because you're an enormous fucking bitch.
厌女主义的信息放这里
Misogynistic posts here.
好了 开工吧
All righty. Let's get to it.
我的天
Oh, good God.
这个信息不堪入目...
This one is disgusting...
爸 我最近工作很忙 但是 我尽量吧
Dad, I've been working pretty hard lately, but, um, I'll try.
我得挂了
I have to go.
已经过去两周了
Well, it's just been two weeks.
我不知道还能保释多长时间
I don't know how long I'll be out on bail.
可问题是 我现在是一名律师
But the problem is, i'm an associate.
我自己也身不由己
I don't control my own fate.
今晚过来吧 我给你泡爱尔兰咖啡
Come by tonight. I'll make Irish coffees.
好 我去
Okay. I will.
我真得挂了 戴安在叫我
I really have to go now. Diane is calling me.
今晚见
See you tonight.
"而且还要把你剁了 然后做..."
"...and chop you up, too, and do the s..."
等等 停一下 把整条信息再读一遍
Wait, stop. Read the whole thing again.
再读下那个
Read-Read that again.
好 "你真是个伪君子"
Okay. "You're such a hypocrite."
你把宝宝的器官剁了扔到垃圾箱
You chop up baby parts and drop them in dumpsters.
你怎么知道我们不会把你也剁了
Why don't you think we wouldn't chop you up, too,
如法炮制
and do the same?
这个事关政♥治♥ 是与政见相关的信息
It's politics. It's a political point of view.
不 这是恐吓
No, it's a threat.
他暗示说他会剁了那个人
He suggests he'll chop up the respondent.
不 他是说为什么他不该把她剁了呢
No, he's saying why shouldn't he chop her up?
-他意在指出虚伪行为 -你在开玩笑吗
- He's pointing out the hypocrisy. - Seriously?
他显然是在恐吓
He clearly means it as intimidating.
这是两个人之间平等交流各自政见
It's the equivalent of me taking your political thinking
从而得出合乎逻辑的结论
to its logical conclusion.
如果你不把未出世的宝宝当人看
If you don't treat an unborn baby as human,
那我们为什么要把你当人看呢
then why don't we not treat you as human?
好吧 我们还是投票表决吧
Okay, why don't we vote on this?
什么 你是普通律师 而我是合伙人
Excuse me. You're an associate. I'm the partner.
拜托 朱利叶斯
come on, Julius.
等等 我们折中一下
Okay, wait, wait. Let's compromise.
没必要按质排辈
There's no reason to call rank.
卢卡 把政见的归一类
Lucca, start a political pile.
我们稍后再做决定
We'll-We'll decide on it later.
那我们该给这一条投个票吗
Then should we vote on this one?
这属于恐吓吗
Is this a threat?
-"有一个..." -思维实验
- "Here's a... - ...thought experiment.
如果「人类清除计划」成真 你打算强♥奸♥谁
If The Purge were real, who would you set out to rape?
惊悚电影 讲述为减少人类数量 美国政♥府♥展开一个12小时内允许所有犯罪行为的计划
我的话 就选赞达亚
For me, it'd be Zendaya.
美国女演员 代表作「蜘蛛侠」
恐吓 绝对是恐吓
Threat. Clearly a threat.
等等
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表