剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
被人吹♥箫♥
in front of this panel
因为我相信美国 戴米恩 开吹
because I believe in America. Damien!
好了
Okay.
-*我的双眼已经看到了* -好了 够了
- *Mine eyes have seen the glory* - All right. Okay.
-*主将要降临的荣耀* -好了
- *Of the coming of the Lord* - Yeah.
*他踏过*
*He has trampled ev...*
上帝啊 真是个极品
God, talk about a piece of work.
他在博宣传 他这是在试图挑衅我们
He's looking for publicity, he's trying to provoke us.
所以 我们不上他的套
So, we don't engage.
我们就仅仅咬住他写的信息
We stick to his posts.
如果我们以政♥治♥作为论点 我们就输了
See, if we debate politics, we lose.
扎克·迪瓦恩
晚上喝两杯听起来不错 把地方告诉我
他想把脏水引到我们身上 你看
He's trying to make it about us, you see.
你想要怎样
What do you need?
我知道明天还有一次申诉听证会
Uh, I know we have another session tomorrow,
我只是 我向先提前道个歉
but I just... I want to apologize ahead of time.
道歉什么
For?
网上的人
People on the interwebs
或许会说些你们的坏话
might have nasty things to say about you guys,
我只是想让你知道 我与此无关
I just want you to know, I have nothing to do with it.
知道了
Good to know.
你让我想起了我妈妈
You remind me of my mom.
她是位老师
She was a school teacher.
她教我要去爱我的同胞
And she taught me to love my fellow man,
如果我们都去拥抱我们的敌人
and if we all just hug our enemies,
就会迎来千年的和平
peace would last 1,000 years.
所以你现在这样是叛逆吗
So this is rebellion?
不 只是博人一笑
No, this is having a laugh.
你笑得太少了 洛哈特女士
You don't smile enough, Mrs. Lockhart.
你应该在生活中多找点乐子
You need to get more joy out of life.
拜拜 老妈
Bye, Mom.
-梅丽莎 -在
- Marissa? - Yeah.
在查查网上找找
Check the Chummy sites
有没有关于我们或者律所的新留言
for any new comments on our firm, or on us.
行 我们要找什么样的留言
Sure. What are we looking for?
-威胁 骚扰言论 -没问题
- Threats. Harassment. - No problem.
戴安
Oh, Diane?
你指的是不是
You mean like,
"如果你强♥奸♥一位女律师"
"Is it considered rape..."
这算不算强♥奸♥呢
...if you rape a female lawyer?
告诉我 洛哈特女士
Tell me, Ms. Lockhart,
如果我强♥奸♥了一位女律师 你能帮我脱罪吗
could you get me off if I raped a female lawyer?
这还有一条
And here's another.
还有两条
Ugh, and two more.
你想让我把这些留言转发给你吗
Do you want me to forward these to you?
是的 麻烦了
Uh, yes, please.
查查交♥友♥网♥ 戴安·洛哈特的个人主页
是的 我希望你被强♥奸♥ 但从法律的角度上说
Yes, I hope you get raped, but for legal purposes,
我不打算亲自强♥奸♥你
I do not intend to rape you myself.
查查交♥友♥网♥ 戴安·洛哈特的个人主页
留言因涉及不当言论而被移除
他们知道把不当言论控制在13条以下
They know to keep it under 13 posts.
-什么 -那些另类右翼
- What? - The alt-righters.
他们一直在给我们发♥骚♥扰留言
They've been sending us harassing posts.
而每个人都只发了12条
And each person has only sent 12.
他们是怎么知道要这么做的
And how do they know to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
封禁规则是我们私下讨论得出的
The rules were discussed in private session.
有人泄密了吗
Did someone leak?
-杰 -我尽力去查查看
- Jay? - I'll do what I can, uh,
但这些另类右翼分子
but these alt-right guys,
我猜他们是不会愿意和我交谈的
my guess is they're not gonna want to talk to me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
收到你的短♥信♥我很惊讶
I was surprised to get your text.
我们好久没联♥系♥了
It's been forever.
是啊
Yeah.
这里有鹰嘴豆吗 还是只有薯条
Do they have hummus here, or is it just chips?
什么
What?
他们这里有正餐吗 还是只有酒水
Uh, do they have real food here, or is it just drinks?
我正在控制饮食排毒
I'm on this detox.
如果你吃了八根薯条
I mean, if you eat eight chips,
那就是摄入了142卡路里
that's 142 calories.
我不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
-而且所有人都在讨论鳄梨是多么健康 -什么
- And everyone goes on about how healthy guacamole is. - What?
你今天过得如何
How are you doing?
很好 你呢
Good, how are you?
很好
Good.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
这位是扎克
Oh, this is Zack.
你好 扎克 很高兴认识你 我叫科林
Hey, Zack, nice to meet you. Colin.
是的 我也是 好强的握力啊
Yeah, you too. Good grip. Pfft.
你平时在哪锻炼
Where do you work out?
我啊 没去健身房♥
Uh... I... nowhere.
我就 我就在家玩玩哑铃
I just, uh... it's just some weights at home.
如果你想要认真健身的话 这是我的名片
If you want to get serious, here's my card.
-认真健身 -是的
- Serious? - Yeah.
谢谢 你们俩怎么认识的
Uh, thanks. How do you two know each other?
我是卢卡的私教
Oh, I'm Lucca's personal trainer.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
那你指导得不错啊
Well, you're doing a great job.
总之 我该 我该走了
Anyway, I should, uh, I should head out.
你们俩晚上好好玩
Uh, hey, have a good evening.
是的 你也是
Yeah, you too.
他挺不错的
He's a nice guy.
和他之间有什么故事吗
What's his story?
你晚上看起来很心不在焉
You seem distracted tonight.
录音中
玛娅
Maia!
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
玛娅 亲爱的
Maia, darling.
什么情况
What's going on?
你♥爸♥之前心情有点低落
Oh, your dad was feeling blue,
于是临时给他弄了一场派对
so last minute, I threw him a party.
是你♥爸♥打电♥话♥叫你过来的吗
Did Dad call you?
是的 昨天叫的
Yeah, yesterday.
亨利 瞧瞧谁来了 是玛娅
Henry, look who's here, Maia.
天啊 我好想你
Oh, my God, I missed you.
快进来
Ah, come on in.
我在帮厨子做披萨
I'm helping the caterers make pizzas.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
他可想死你了
He's been missing you.
快来 快过来
Come, come, come.
看看你们
Look at you two here.
我正在跟她说 我有多怀念
I was just saying how much I missed us,
一家团聚的感觉
being together.
应该找机会再一起去波拉波拉岛
Bora Bora, we need to go back.
保罗一家已经准备要走了
The Pauls are-are getting ready to leave.
-我帮他们叫辆车 -好的
- Oh, I'll get an Uber. - Yeah.
他们都喝得太醉了
They're too drunk.
你还好吗 玛娅
How are you, Maia?
很好
Good.
你看起来很高兴 爸爸
You seem happy, Dad.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah,
我想是的 我是说 这是几周来
I guess I am. I mean, this is the first time
我第一次感觉到正常
I've felt normal in weeks.
是啊 没错 我也是
Mm-hmm, yeah, oh, me too.
就好像回到了八岁的时候
Feels like when I was eight.
工作上还顺利吗
And work is going well?
还不错
It is. Mm.
你吃饭的时候看起来心事重重的
You seemed a little worried at dinner.
没出什么事吧
Nothing wrong?
没什么 没事
Nothing, no.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表