剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
是策略
It's a tactic.
那就绕过它
Well, then, go around it.
你必须澄清此案跟种族无关
You need to make it clear that this is not about race.
我想做一条鲨鱼
...vita voglio essere uno squalo.
来生 我愿做一条鲨鱼
Nella miah prosseema vita voglio essere uno squalo.
叨咕什么呢
What's that?
意大利语
Italian.
为什么
Why?
我一直都想学意大利语
I always wanted to learn Italian.
你真是个奇怪的孩子
You are an odd child.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
"来生 我愿做一条鲨鱼"
"In my next life, I want to come back as a shark."
很好 说得通
Great. Makes sense to me.
梅丽莎·戈德 对吧
Marissa Gold, right?
不 来生 我愿做一条鲨鱼
No. Nella mia prossima vita voglio essere uno squalo.
那太糟糕了 此生 你被传唤了
所以 他在转移话题
So, he's pivoting?
正确 不能再说黑人律师了
Exactly. No more black lawyers.
现在 他冲着你们三个来
Now, he's going after you three.
为什么
For what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们很快就会知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
我们定在明天见大陪审团
We're scheduled for the grand jury tomorrow.
好消息是
And the good news,
我们有一个观众
we have an audience.
是的 威尔伯·丁肯正在关注此案
Yep. Wilbur Dincon is paying attention.
我们如何利用这一点呢
So, how do we exploit that?
咱们想想吧
Well, let's think.
咱们......
Let's...
我们不想让哪个大陪审团的人将事情联♥系♥起来
So, we don't want a grand jury to connect the dots.
我们想要的是一个有意义的案子
What we want is a case that makes sense...
如果没有事实支撑的话 我们没法定罪
we won't get a conviction unless the facts hold up.
我们稍后再考虑这个
Let's worry about this later.
大陪审团很感情用事
Grand juries work off of emotion.
首先 我们需要起诉书
First, we need an indictment.
我们需要有事实支撑的起诉书
Well, we need an indictment based on facts.
你好
Uh, hello?
你想做什么
Do you need something?
你知道我每发一封传票能挣多少钱吗
Do you know how much I make for every subpoena I deliver?
不知道
No idea,
但是我确定你可以跟治安官办公室里聊聊这事
but I'm sure you can talk to the sheriff's office about this.
47美元
$47.
很好 真棒
Great. Good to know.
过去的48小时过得真的特别棒
And this has been a really good 48 hours.
你被传唤了
You've been served.
迈克 你好吗
Mike, how are you?
你回来了
You're back.
你好 塔肖尼女士
Hello, Miss Tascioni.
你贪多嚼不烂了
You have bitten off way more than you can chew.
是吗 我挺能嚼的呢
Really? I can chew a lot.
你在民事法庭对我提起诉讼
You're suing me in civil court?
是的 因为侵权干涉合约关系
Yes, for tortious interference with contractual relations.
我觉得挺聪明的
I thought that was clever.
你不会真这么觉得吧
You don't believe it?
我就像你相信大陪审团一样相信这个
I believe it the same way you do your grand jury.
在你们被起诉的同时
No court will allow you to sue me
没有法庭会允许你起诉我
at the same time that you're being prosecuted.
也许你是说得对 迈克
Maybe you're right, Mike.
你吃不吃无无花果软糖
Hmm. Do you want a fig bar?
不吃
No.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right that
没有哪个法庭会让我的诉讼继续下去
no court will allow my suit to go forward,
但是你打电♥话♥告诉我就行了
but you could've told me that on the phone.
相反 你来我这了
Instead, you came over here.
当然 随时欢迎
And you're welcome anytime.
我们法庭见
I'll see you in court.
两个庭
Both courts.
咱们走着瞧 看哪个先结束
We'll see which one finishes first.
放那堆文件的最上面的话
Putting something on top of the pile
可是让我把它挪到最下面的最好办法了
is a great way to get me to move it to the bottom.
我认为博斯曼先生不会喜欢这个做法
I don't think Mr. Boseman would like that.
这是什么
What is this?
不知道
No idea.
这是跟林德尔庞氏骗局案相关的东西
It's something regarding the Rindell Ponzi scheme.
这些是「财富」500强名单
Well, these are Fortune 500 names.
并不全
Not all of them,
只是一部分
but some.
但是你看看这些数字
But look at these numbers here.
九位数 代表什么
Nine digit numbers. What are they?
不知道 社保账号♥
No idea. Social Security numbers?
不是 我查过了
No, I checked.
好吧
Okay.
勾起了我的好奇心
My curiosity is whetted.
我也是 我喜欢神秘的东西
Me, too. I like mysteries.
你能查出来
Could you find out
这份名单能如何打击到这家律所吗
how this list might come back to hurt this firm?
确定它不利于我们吗
Are we sure it will?
确定
Oh, yes.
克里斯特瓦先生费尽心机想得到它
Mr. Kresteva worked too hard to get it.
好的 我会查一查的
Okay. I'll take a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
没有 我要把你加进来 孩子
No. I'm putting you in, kid.
长官 别...
Sir, please. It's not...
我讨厌他
I hate him.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你是不是错误地认为
Are you under the mistaken impression
你只会为你喜欢的人辩护
that you only defend people you like?
不是 我错误地认为
No, I'm under the mistaken impression
我不为任何人辩护 我是一名检察官
I don't defend anyone. I'm a prosecutor.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well,
什么时候你能让这个扯淡的侵权干涉案子撤案
when you get this tortious interference nonsense dismissed,
你就能继续回来做检察官
you can go back to prosecuting.
长官 我得告诉你此事与我有利益冲突
Sir. I have to... apprise you of a conflict of interest.
什么利益冲突
And what's that?
我在和原告律所的一名律师约会
I'm dating one of the lawyers at the plaintiff's firm.
明白了
I see.
这不是一件好事
That's not good.
是的 我不确定自己能否保持客观
Yeah, I'm, uh, not sure that I could be... objective.
我同意
I agree.
不要和她约会了
Stop dating her.
然后你就能保持客观了
Then you can be.
你上庭要迟到了
You're late for court.
凯尔·伽洛法官
老天 其他人呢
Jesus Christ, where is everybody?
现在已经上午十点了 是吗
It's 10 A.M. Am I right?
没错 法官阁下 原告方已经就绪
You are right, Your Honor. The plaintiffs are ready.
很好 别拍我马屁
Good for you. Stop kissing my ass.
-被告呢 -我来了 法官阁下
- Where's the defense? - I'm here, Your Honor.
你迟到了 你让我在这傻等
You're late. You had me waiting.
很抱歉 法官阁下
My apologies, Your Honor.
我刚被指派接手这个案子
I was just assigned this case.
关我屁事
I don't give a shit.
我们十点开始 你就得十点到
We start at 10:00, you're here at 10:00.
今天是什么案子 侵权干涉
What do we have today? Tortious interference.
是的 法官阁下 这间律所...
Yes, Your Honor. This law firm...
我们请求立即撤案
We ask for an immediate motion to dismiss.
住嘴
Stop it.
你先说 迟到先生
You first, Mr. Late.
被告动议撤案
Uh, the defense moves to dismiss.
克里斯特瓦先生正在进行一场大陪审团调查
Mr. Kresteva is in the middle of an active Grand Jury Investigation.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表