剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
He wants to reduce the number of police brutality cases,
但不是通过减少警♥察♥施暴
but not by reducing police brutality...
而是减少立案的数量
by reducing the number of cases.
他想让我们无法起诉
He wants to reduce us?
但这不可能 不是吗
But he can't, can he?
你那个助理联邦检察官怎么说
What does your AUSA say?
他的确会说谎
Yeah, he lies.
你上司知道吗
Does your boss know that?
所有人都会说谎
Well, everyone lies.
但克里斯特瓦是对我们的事说谎
But Kresteva is lying about us.
他把子虚乌有的罪名强加给我们
He's saying we said things that we didn't.
好吧 我只能这样帮你
All right, here's what I can do.
我能帮你和助理总检察长威尔伯·丁肯
I could argue your case to the assistant attorney general,
说一下这件事
Wilbur Dincon.
他掌控克里斯特瓦的日程
He controls Kresteva's agenda.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你太善良了
You're being nice.
我正喝着酒
Well, I'm drinking.
我喝酒时就善良
I'm nice when I drink.
是吗
Really?
我可坏了
I'm mean.
要来我家吗
You want to go back to my place?
-不要 -为什么
- No. - Why?
这看起来会像是在做交易
That would make this seem like a quid pro quo,
你不会希望变成那样的
and you don't want that.
-为什么啊 -因为
- Why don't I want that? - Because,
这是我第一次觉得你是个好人
for the first time, you seem like a good guy.
别毁了它
Don't ruin it.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
这也算一次奶昔之约了
we have a date for a milkshake.
该死 真不想当好人
Fuck, I hate being a good guy.
可以继续了
You may continue.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
诺伍德医生 我们来谈谈这个胚胎
Dr. Norwood, let's turn to this embryo.
请稍等 法官阁下
Excuse me, Your Honor.
诺伍德下周也要去英国
Norwood is going to England next week, too.
跟海特一家一样
Just like the Haights.
律师 你还有什么要问这名证人的吗
Counselor, do you have something more for this witness?
是的
Yes, I do.
你下周是不是要去英国 诺伍德医生
Are you traveling to England next week, Dr. Norwood?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
问医生的个人行程有那么重要吗
Are the doctor's travel arrangements really necessary?
我不知道 重要吗
I don't know. Are they?
-重要 法官阁下 -重要
- They are, Your Honor. - They are.
你去英国 是要把这个胚胎
Are you going to England to implant
植入海特女士体内吗
this embryo into Mrs. Haight?
-是的 -为什么是在英国
- Yes. - And why in England?
而不是在美国
Why not in America?
英国批准这种手术的实施
Well, it's a procedure that's approved of in England.
所以这一手术在美国属非法吗
So this is a procedure that is illegal in America?
话倒不至于这么说
I wouldn't put it that way.
那你会怎么说呢
What way would you put it?
在美国还没有获批
It's not approved of in America.
好 你不如详细解释一下这个手术吧
Okay, well, why don't you explain this procedure.
海特夫人携带亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病遗传标记
Mrs. Haight has the genetic marker for Leigh syndrome.
这是一种会导致新生儿死亡的
It's a severe neurological disorder that results
严重的神经障碍疾病
in the death of the child.
英国允许实施的治疗方法
The procedure considered permissible in England
叫做DNA线粒体替换法
is called mitochondrial DNA replacement.
那是什么
What is that?
请用最简单平实的语言
And, please, explain it to me like
解释给我听
I'm an eight-year-old.
萨勒诺女士的胚胎
Ms. Salano's embryo
没有亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病的迹象 很健康
has no trace of Leigh's syndrome; it's clean.
我们从她的胚胎中提取基因
We take genes from that embryo
再把那些基因植入新的受精卵
and place those genes in a new fertilized egg...
这个胚胎是海特夫人的
the embryo belonging to Mrs. Haight.
这样海特夫人就有了一枚没有
In that way, Mrs. Haight has an embryo
亚急性坏死性脑脊髓病的胚胎
without Leigh's syndrome.
那第一个胚胎会怎样
What happens with the first embryo?
萨勒诺女士的胚胎
That one, Ms. Salano's embryo,
会做出遗传贡献 就是这样
is used for its genetic contribution, that's all.
然后它就被毁掉了
Then it's destroyed?
它没有被毁掉 而是无法再用于生育了
It's not destroyed. It's no longer viable.
他们不想要我的孩子
They don't want my baby.
只是想用我的一部分基因
They just want to use some of my genes
来使他们的孩子健康完整
to make their baby whole?
女士 请让你的律师来质询
Please, ma'am, let your lawyers ask the questions.
你可以回答她的问题吗 医生
Can you answer her question, Doctor?
问题不在于是谁的孩子
It's not a question of this baby or that.
当下的一切都只是可能性
Everything is a potentiality at this point.
海特夫妇的潜在胚胎需要植入
The Haights' potential embryo needs to be made whole
另一枚胚胎的遗传物质 才是完整的
with the genetic material from this other embryo.
所以你们通过拿走她的胚胎 攫取基因
So you would destroy Laura's chance of creating life
剥夺了劳拉孕育生命的机会
by taking her embryo and raiding it for its genes?
我不喜欢"攫取"这个词
I don't like the word "Raiding."
好的 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
我们现在讨论的内容是合同法的特殊领域
We are in some very odd areas of contract law now.
不 这事关生命 法官阁下
No, this is about life, Your Honor.
事实上并不是
Actually, no.
现存的胚胎是财产
The existing embryo is property.
唯一的问题就是
The only question is:
它的所有权属于谁
who does it belong to?
是萨勒诺女士还是海特先生
Does Ms. Solano own it or Mr. Haight?
你们明天呈上证据 我们再判决
You bring me evidence tomorrow, and we'll decide.
天呐 我讨厌这样
Oh, God, I hate this.
怎么了
Okay, so what?
雷迪克&博斯曼&科斯达律所
The law firm Reddick, Boseman & Kolstad
感到愤愤不平
is feeling aggrieved.
他们觉得专案组在不公平地针对他们
They feel like the task force is unfairly targeting them.
我猜这说的是我
I guess that means me.
是的 我觉得是这样
Yeah, I guess it does.
你在针对他们吗 迈克
Are you targeting them, Mike?
不 我针对的是警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法
No, I'm targeting police brutality.
通过针对起诉这类案件最多的律所
By targeting the law firm suing the most?
没错 这将会是统计数据上最伟大的进步
That's right. It'll show the greatest progress for the stats.
我不知道这有什么不妥 科林
I'm not sure what the problem is here, Colin.
迈克有他的策略 他需要实施它
Mike's got a strategy. He needs to pursue it.
我只是在担心这家律所的雇员都是非裔美国人
I'm just worried that it's an all African-American firm.
都是黑人
It's all black?
并非都是黑人
It's not all black.
戴安·洛哈特是白人
Diane Lockhart is Caucasian.
去针对一家雇员全是非裔美国人的律所
It just seems like it would be a public relations disaster
似乎会给公共关系带来灾难
to go after an all African-American firm.
尤其是试图阻止起诉警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法
Especially to try to curb police brutality suits.
我们不仅是因为警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法案件而针对他们
We're not just after them for police brutality.
还因为什么
Okay, what else?
我在寻找线索
I'm developing leads.
要么快点找
Well, develop them fast,
要么放弃
or drop it.
你有很多回报更丰厚的目标
You have a lot juicer targets.
是 先生 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
这是假新闻
It's fake news.
关于我的文章
The articles about me?
没错 骗点击率的
Yes. It's click bait.
大家对你父母的庞氏骗局不满
People are angry about your parents' Ponzi scheme,
所以这类文章有很多读者
so there's an audience for these kind of articles.
这是我前男友做的吗
It's from my ex-boyfriend?
可能来自另一个网络机器人
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表