剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这个还要吗
Still want this?
当然要
Definitely.
这些你想挂哪儿
And, uh, where do you want these?
-这是什么 -非洲面具
- What are those? - African masks.
这我知道 可它从哪儿来的
Well, I can see that. Where are they from?
你办公室
Your office.
不可能
No.
大卫·李 真好笑
David Lee. Very funny.
顺便一提
By the way,
我知道你还需要助理 戴安
I know you still need an assistant, Diane.
你好
Hello.
这是梅丽莎
Uh, this is Marissa,
我原来律所派来的人
from my old firm.
嗨 我是来送东西的
Hi. Just dropping stuff off.
今天有几个新人过来
Well, I have a few people coming in today
应聘助理职位
for possible assistants.
我会叫他们过来
I'll send them by.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想自吹自擂
Okay, I don't want to sound self-serving here,
但我觉得雇我是最明智的
but I think it's a smart move for you to hire me.
我知道了
Oh, good to know.
-谢谢 -说真的 你需要助理
- Thank you. - No, seriously. You need an assistant.
我什么都能做
I can do whatever you want around here,
而且我要得不多 你能开多少薪水
and I'm not that expensive. What are you paying?
把你的简历留下就好 梅丽莎
Why don't you just leave your resume, Marissa?
我没简历
I don't have one.
反正我真人比简历好多了
I'm much better in person, anyway.
就雇我一天
Look, just hire me for one day,
等你找到更好的人选就可以换掉我
just until you get someone better.
我向你保证 你找不到更好的
And I promise you won't get someone better.
仓库与商场销♥售♥人员工会
本地组织
把法律援助咨♥询♥时间
You limit your pro bono consultations
限制在每人20分钟以内
to 20 minutes each.
如果要解决他们的法律问题需要更多时间
If their legal issues require more time,
去找卢卡
go to Lucca.
由她来批准是否需要更多时间
She will sign off on more time.
记住 你们来这里
Remember, you're only here
是提供法律咨♥询♥的 而不是来工作
to offer legal advice, not legal work.
别被缠住了 如果可以
Don't get tied down. Move people on
把他们推荐到其他法律渠道去
into other legal resources when you can.
公诉辩护或者法律援助都行
Prairie State or Legal Assistance.
你们就是电梯里的关门按钮
You're the "door close" button in the elevator.
令人安慰 但不一定有多大作用
Comforting, but not necessarily effective.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
会友们 听我说 听我说
Okay, members, listen up, listen up.
仓库与商场销♥售♥人员工会
了解你的权力 在今天获取免费法律咨♥询♥
记住这些律师是以工会支持者的身份过来
Remember these lawyers are here as union advocates,
所以请把问题限制在工作事宜上
so please limit your questions to workplace matters.
只限于工作事宜
Only workplace matters.
趁着工作日午休时间来的请举手
Okay, who is here on their work break, please raise your hand.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
多尼 我知道今天是你的休息日
Donny, I know it's your day off.
把手放下
Get your hand down.
咨♥询♥只限在午休的人
Only people on their lunch break.
别乱举手 你们这样只会损害
Come on, you're only screwing over
你工会的兄弟姐妹的权益
your union brother and sister.
好的 那些在午休的人上台来
Good. Those on lunch break, come on up to the stage.
在每桌前排队 开始吧
Line up for each desk. Let's go.
你真要我去找别人吗
You're seriously telling me I have to go to someone else
我午休时间就这么点
on my lunch break?
事情是这样的 女士 我们不是过来
The thing is, ma'am, we're not really here
解决家庭法问题的 但我能介绍你去
to help with family law issues, but, uh, I can refer you to...
他不交抚养费
He's not paying child support!
我要怎么维持生计呢
How am I supposed to make ends meet
他不交抚养费
if he won't pay child support?
我懂 我很抱歉 只是
I know, I'm sorry. It's just...
我不应该提供这方面的帮助
Well, I'm not really supposed to help with...
那你过来干什么
Then why are you here?
如果你不能帮忙 你过来干什么
If you can't help, why are you here?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你好
Hello.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我来帮忙
I'm gonna help you out here.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 你要去我的桌子吗
Sir, would you like to come to my desk?
不用 我这队挺好
No, I'm good here.
我有三年从业经验
I'm a third-year associate.
她才拿到资格证
She just passed the bar.
没关系
That's okay.
我就排这里
I'm sticking.
下一位
Next?
一周只有400美元 我过不下去
I, I just can't survive on $400 a week.
我付不起房♥租
I can't pay for my rent.
付不起前妻的抚养费
I can't pay for my ex-wife.
他们没照税后收入来调整发薪
And they're not adjusting it for after taxes.
而是按总收入直接扣了
They're just taking it right off the top.
我很抱歉 我不太明白
I-I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你一周工资是400美元吗
You're...you're being paid $400 a week?
对 等等 不是
Yeah. Wait, no.
我房♥租是这两倍 好吗
And my rent is twice that. Okay?
你要接电♥话♥吗
Do you need to get that?
不用
No.
吃屎去吧 臭婊♥子♥
不用 总有各种消息
Uh, no. It does that.
我手♥机♥也是
Yeah, mine, too.
我曾经还会收到些好消息
You know, I used to get some good news,
但现在 我觉得都是些坏消息
but now I feel like it's all bad.
我都不想回复它们
I don't even like answering it nowadays.
我很抱歉 我不太明白
So, um, I'm sorry, I'm, I'm not too sure
他们是怎么调低你薪水的
how they were able to lower your salary.
不是调低
Not lower.
是抵扣
Garnish.
他们说我偷了400双跑步鞋
They're saying that I stole 400 running shoes.
-什么 400双跑步鞋 -没错
- What? 400 running shoes? - Yeah.
他们说值七万 但那是按零售价算的
And they say that's $70,000, but that's retail,
他们又不是按零售价买♥♥的
and they don't pay retail.
而是按批发价 所以赔偿应该只有一半
They just pay wholesale, so it should be half that.
等等 抱歉 你能再说一次吗
Wait, I'm sorry. Could-could you start again?
好吧 BMI
Okay, BMI...
我在的店说我偷了400双运动鞋
...my store says that I stole 400 running shoes.
你偷了吗
And did you?
没有 我这辈子都没偷过东西
No, I've never stolen anything in my entire life.
但他们是按零售价来抵扣我薪水的
But they're garnishing my wages for the retail amount,
实际该按照批发价来扣
and it should be the wholesale amount.
那让我多赔了一倍的钱
That's double what I should pay!
但如果你没偷东西的话
But if you didn't steal anything,
为什么要让他们抵扣你的薪水
why are you letting them garnish your wages at all?
因为我签了供认书
Because I signed a confession.
我不明白 他为什么要供认
I don't understand. Why did he confess?
他们逼他这么做的
They pressured him to.
如果不签就要开除他
They threatened to fire him if he didn't.
他只是想让他们
He just wants them to charge him
以批发价算赔偿 而不是零售价
the wholesale amount and not the retail amount.
他还想为这事去仲裁吗
And he wants to go to arbitration for that?
他的合同要求他去仲裁
Well, his contract requires that he go to arbitration.
但他想让我来代理他
But he wants me to represent him.
我需要你的批准
I just need you to sign me off
再多两小时
on two more hours work.
你知道这只是无偿法援吧
You know this is just pro bono?
对吧 这只是个善意姿态而已
Right? It's a goodwill gesture.
我们不是来纠正不公的
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表