剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
因为有太多虚假供述
Oh, because it resulted in too many false confessions?
这样说不公平
I don't think that's fair.
但这是事实吧 先生
But is it true, sir?
留给大家分♥析♥吧
I'll leave that analysis to others.
分♥析♥ 这...
Analysis. What...
弗里德曼方法
"The Friedman Method
这一审讯方法
"is a banned coercive technique of interrogation
导致太多虚假供述
"that results in too many false confessions.
因此在我们的司法系统中禁用
"It is therefore banned within our jurisdiction."
你是说这样的分♥析♥吗
Do you mean analysis like that?
这是谁写的
Who wrote that?
梅丽萨·斯塔
Melissa Starr.
苏格兰场的伦敦警♥察♥
London Metropolitan Police. Scotland Yard.
好的
Okay.
还有问题吗
Anything further?
没有了 法官阁下
Nothing here, Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 戴安·洛哈特办公室
Hi. This is Diane Lockhart's office,
我是她助理 梅丽莎 有何需要
and I'm her assistant, Marissa. How may I help you?
是港湾医院医院的安斯沃斯医生
It's Dr. Ainsworth at Harbor Hospital.
-你要给他回电吗 -麻烦了
- Do you want to call him back? - Please.
戴安 那些申请人你都不喜欢吗
Diane. You didn't like any of the applicants?
助理申请人吗
Oh, for the assistant's job?
不 我喜欢 只是我认识梅丽莎
Uh, no, I did. It's just that I know Marissa,
她很机灵 很不错
and she's on the ball. She's good.
你也会看到的
You'll see.
好吧 这是我们的和解方案
Okay. This is our offer.
我们同意支付弗兰克·格文50万
$500,000 to Frank Gwinn.
无集体诉讼
No class action.
如果贵司坚持集体诉讼
If the firm pursues a class action,
赔偿提议作废 弗兰克一毛钱没有
our offer goes away and Frank gets nothing.
对于一年赚四万块的人来说这笔钱不少了
Lot of money for a guy pulling in 40 grand a year.
你觉得怎么样 玛娅
What do you think of that, Maia?
我觉得 我们之后会再联♥系♥你
I think we'll have to get back to you.
好
Okay.
在接下来 两个小时内给答复
In the next, uh, two hours,
不然我们继续法庭见 而我会打败你们
or we go back to court, and destroy you.
史蒂文斯女士
Ms. Stevens.
-什么 -我现在就可以给你答复
- Yeah. - I have an answer for you now.
太好了
Oh. Great.
我发型师的电♥话♥号♥码
My hair stylist's number.
怎么办
Well?
我们得做个决定
We got a decision to make.
不 这钱都不够给我们分的
No. It's not enough money for us to take.
这不是你说了算的 客户才能决定
It's not your decision. It's the client's.
不 这是集体决定的答复
No. It's a decision for the whole class:
所有24个客户
all 24 clients.
算法显示我们要继续战斗下去
The algorithm says we stay in.
疯了吧
This is crazy.
你不能让他们去决定我们去做什么
You can't have them decide what we do.
卢卡 账单是他们付
They're paying the bills, Lucca.
你说得对 但是弗兰克需要这笔钱
Yes, but Frank needs the money.
如果我们说不 他可能最终一个子都没
If we pass on this, he could get nothing.
又或者最终得到更多
Or he could get a whole lot more.
我们走一步看一步吧
Let's just wait and see.
我只问你最后一个问题 弗兰克
I just have one last question for you, Frank.
你为什么要认罪呢
Why did you confess?
如果你没做 为什么要认罪
If you didn't do it, then why would you confess?
他做出了我别无选择的样子
He made it seem like it was the only way out.
他有我犯罪的DVD证据
He had a DVD of me doing it.
如果你明知道DVD里什么都没有
And if you knew there was nothing on that DVD,
为什么要认罪
then why would you confess?
我觉得很无助
I felt helpless.
我累了
I was exhausted.
他让我相信我只是暂时失忆了
He had me convinced that I just repressed the memory.
他说他有个证人宣誓说
He said he had a witness who swore
看到我去了跳蚤市场卖♥♥鞋
that I was down at a flea market, selling the shoes.
-你有吗 -没有
- Were you? - No.
但是他说如果我没有向公♥司♥坦白一切
But he said he was gonna give all this to the cops
他就要把这些都交给警♥察♥
if I didn't come clean to the company.
坦白一切是指
Come clean, meaning?
在他写的声明上签字
Sign this statement that he wrote up.
-你签了吗 -我签了
- And so you signed it? - Yes.
他说我能保住工作
He said that I could keep my job,
他说对我的疑虑会消散
he said that the questioning would be over.
他说我仍然有望晋升管理层
He said that I would still be on management track.
你知道每多一个人向班吉自白
Did you know that Benji gets a bonus
班吉就多一份奖金吗
for every employee he gets to confess?
反对 无事实根据
Objection. No foundation.
绝对反对有效
Uh, that is definitely sustained.
好了 我觉得
Okay, um, I think
我对此动议有裁定了
I'm ready to rule on this motion.
法官阁下 我想要盘问证人
Uh, Your Honor, i'd like to cross-examine.
这不是全面庭审
This is not a full trial.
这不过是驳回起诉动议的裁定罢了
This is merely a motion to dismiss.
是的我知道 但是这是刚到我们手上的信息
Yeah, I know, but this information just came into our hands.
我们本来希望在庭审用上它的
We were hoping to use it at trial,
但是我们认为如果我们现在就能用上的话
but we think we can save the court a lot of time and money
可以为法庭省下很多时间和金钱
if we could ask it now.
我心动了
I... am enticed.
谢谢您 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
格文先生 你入职BMI之前在哪个公♥司♥工作
Mr. Gwinn, where did you work before BMI?
很多公♥司♥ 我是临时工
Various places. I worked as a temp.
有其中一个公♥司♥叫拖乐森会计师事务所吗
And was one these places Tolleson Accounting?
-有 -你在那里当过文员吗
- Yes. - You had a clerical job there?
我当这是说是了
I'll take that as a yes.
你有被要求自动离职吗
And were you asked to leave?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
我想你知道接下来的问题了 弗兰克
Yeah. I think you know what's coming, Frank.
有一个备用金账户
There was a petty cash situation,
几百块的样子对吧
several hundred dollars?
你被控诉私自挪用吗
And were you accused of taking it?
我告诉他们钱不是我拿的
I told them I didn't take it.
然而你同意说如果他们不报♥警♥
But you agreed to leave
你就离职对吗
if they didn't call the cops?
反对 无记录
Objection, there is no record of this.
我们的调查员已经询问过此事了
Our investigators questioned this business.
是的 因为当时的经理
Yes, because the manager at the time
只和我们的调查员说过这件事
talked only to our investigator,
并签下了宣誓书
and signed this affidavit.
我没做过
I didn't do it.
宣誓书里 当时的经理宣誓弗兰克
In it, he swears that Frank took the money,
拿了那笔备用金 后来他被抓时保证
then when he was caught, promised to return it
只要他们保密 他就归还
if they kept the theft secret.
他说谎
That's a lie!
彻头彻尾的谎言
That's a complete and total lie.
好的 我会把这个信息
Okay. That is information
纳入考量
I will take into consideration.
被告有其他问题吗
Does the defendant have any more questions?
没有了 法官阁下
Nothing more, Your Honor.
除非原告还有其他问题
Unless the plaintiff has anything more,
不然我就对动议进行裁定了
I will rule on this motion.
我讨厌输
I hate losing.
你已经尽力了
It was a good effort.
这个结果会影响集体诉讼吗
Does this impact the class?
很遗憾 会的
Yes, unfortunately.
诉讼资助退出了
The litigation financiers dropped out.
我以为他说的是实话
I thought he was telling the truth.
或许吧
Well, maybe he was.
跑步鞋那部分估计是真的
About the running shoes.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表