I think so!
我想有!
Go,go,go!
走 走 走!
This way!
这边走!
Ronon!
Ronon!
They hit his lung. He's bleeding out.
刺中了肺部 血流不止
Ronon...N Just go.
Ronon...
No,no! We are not leaving without you.
不! 我们不会丢下你的
Ronon... Ronon!
Ronon... Ronon!
Come on,we've got to get outNof here now! Let's go,let's go!
来吧 我们得马上离开这里!
Come on,come on,come on, let's go!
快点 快点 快点 我们走!
Stargate command, thisNis sheppard,come in.
星门指挥部 我是Sheppard 请回话
Sheppard, where are you?
Sheppard 你在哪里?
I made it inside.
我进入母舰了
Look,i don't have much time beforeNthis place is swarming with wraith,so...
听着 在Wraith包围之前 我没多少时间
John...N I'm arming the nuke. john
我要启动核弹了
Did he say "nuke?"
他刚才说"核弹"?
just do me a favor.When atlantisNshows up, tell 'em i said goodbye.
帮我个忙 Atlantis到达时
Sheppard, this is mckay.
Sheppard 我是McKay
Look, stop what you're doing now!
听着 停止你的计划!
Mckay?
McKay?
Yes, it's me. I've got lorne, I'veNgot teyla, we're onboard the hive.
是的 是我 我和Lorne Teyla在一起
What? How?
什么? 你们怎么上来的?
Look, it's a long story.
听着 说来话长
Just, the important thing is, if you're aboutNto do what I think you're going to do, don'T.
重要的是 如果你要做
This hive is about to attack earth,Nrodney. I don't have much of a choice.
这艘母舰打算袭击地球 Rodney
Look, just wait. We'll come to you, I'm sureNI can rig up some kind of a remote detonator.
听着 等一等 我们去找你
What good's that going to do for us?NWe can't get off this ship, rodney.
我们都没办法从母舰里出去
That's where you're wrong. This way.
这点你就想错了 这边走
Dr. Keller, I wanted to let you know thatNwe're about to fire up the wormhole drive.
Keller医生 我想告诉你
If it works, we could find ourselves in theNmiddle of a combat situation rather suddenly.
如果成功 我们会突然出现在战场
You and your staff need to be ready.
你和你的同事必须做好准备
And if it doesn't?
如果不成功呢?
From what I'm told...
据说...
the city would be instantly vaporized.
整个城市将瞬间蒸发
Okay.
好吧
You guys are the last peopleNI expected to see on this ship.
还真没想到会在这里见到你们
Same here. Give me a minute.
我们也是 给我一分钟
Where's ronon?
Ronon在哪?
Teyla, where's ronon?
Teyla Ronon在哪?
I'm sorry, john.
很抱歉 John
I restored your life,Nhuman, and bound your wound.
人类 我救活了你 还治愈了你的伤
That was real nice of you.
你心肠可真好呀
Now you will answer my questions.
现在你该回答我的问题
Hive has completed surface scan.
母舰完成了地面扫描
They'll target military installationsNfirst, then the power grid,
他们会先瞄准军事设施 然后是电力网
send the population into a panic.
让人们陷入恐慌
Then they'll launch the darts.
然后他们会派出Dart
How many humans are on my ship?
我飞船上有几个人类?
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
How you doing, chewie?
你怎么样 Chewie?
You were dead!
你刚才明明死了的!
We're all going to be deadNunless we get out of here.
如果不离开这里 我们都会死
That's it. They're powering weapons.
时候到了 他们在给武器充能
Sheppard, what's your status?
Sheppard 你那边情况怎么样?
We got ronon, we're headed for the gate.
我们找到了Ronon 我们在向星门前进
How much time?
要多久?
Five minutes to get there, five minutes toNrecalibrate the dhd for local coordinates.
到那需要5分钟
10 minutes.
共10分钟
I'm sorry, the hive is poweringNweapons. We're out of time.
很抱歉 母舰已经在给武器充能
Understood.
明白
Give me the detonator.N Yeah, but we're almost there.
把引爆器给我
Look, did I say five minutes toNrecalibrate the dhd? I-I meant two minutes.
听着 我刚才说要5分钟重校DHD了吗?
Rodney...
Rodney...
John, wait!
John 等一下!
We're detecting another ship.
我们检测到了另一艘飞船
Now would be the time, doctor.
医生 轮到你了
Understood.
明白
It's atlantis! They'reNengaging the hive!
是Atlantis! 他们在和母舰交火
That might give us enoughNtime to get to the gate.
这样我们可能有足够时间到星门那了
Sir, the hive is returning fire.
长官 母舰开始还击了
Shields are down to 70%.
护盾降低到70%
Keep firing, dr. Beckett!
Beckett医生 继续开火
Get to work, rodney.N I'm on it.
快点开工 Rodney
We got company!
有敌人!
The force of enemy weapons fireNhas pushed us into a lower orbit.
敌人火力的力量已经把我们推到
We're skimming the atmosphere.
我们已在大气层里滑行了
It's draining the shield, sir.
长官 摩擦在大量消耗护盾
Dr. Beckett, can you adjust our course?
Beckett医生 你能调整我们的航线吗
I don't have enough power.
我没有足够的能量
I can keep firing or pull usNup, which is it going to be?
我要不然继续开火 要不然把我们推上去
Keep firing, dr. Beckett.
Beckett医生 继续开火吧
How's it coming, rodney?N I got it!
怎么样了 Rodney?
I'm dialing the alpha site now!
我马上拨号♥Alpha基地!
Shields are about to collapse.
护盾就要崩溃了
We can't take another hit.
再打一下就承受不住了
All right, let's move!
好吧 我们快走!
They did it.
他们成功了
The hive has been destroyed.
母舰已经被摧毁了
Atlantis, this is stargateNcommand, well done.
Atlantis 星门总部呼叫
Thanks for the kind words, colonel, butNI wouldn't pop the champagne just yet.
谢谢您的夸奖上校
We've lost orbit, and dr.NBeckett is unable to compensate.
我们失去了轨道
We're going in.
我们要进入大气了
Do you have enough shieldNto survive re-entry?
你们的护盾可以支撑
We're about to find out.
我们很快就能知道了
Atlantis, this is stargateNcommand, do you read?
Atlantis 星门总部呼叫
Colonel... we've beenNmonitoring radio chatter.
上校... 无线电监视反馈说...
Several commercial vessels in the northNpacific have reported a giant fireball
很多北太平洋上的船只
streaking across the sky.
划过天空
Atlantis, this is stargateNcommand, do you read?
Atlantis 星门总部呼叫
Atlantis, this is stargateNcommand, please respond.
Atlantis 星门总部呼叫
Stargate command, this is atlantis.
星门总部 这是Atlantis
Nice to hear from you again, colonel.
很高兴再次听见您的声音 上校
Mr. Woolsey, you gave us quite a scare.
Woolsey 您把我们吓得不轻
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
We've completed our re-entry, and, as farNas I can tell, we're still in one piece.
我们成功的进入了大气层
Dr. Beckett thinks he can bring us in overNwater, but you might want to alert the navy.
Beckett医生认为他可以让我们停在海上
It's going to be close.
距离会比较近
Understood.
明白
We are tracking them again.
我们又能追踪他们了
We should be able to projectNcoordinates for splashdown.
应该可以预测着陆的坐标
Walter, you'd betterNget me the president.
Walter 给我接总统
It looks like atlantis is coming home.
看来Atlantis要回家了
Well, how you feeling?
啊 感觉怎么样?
I'm ready to get out of here.
我准备好从这出去了
Take your time. TheNcity's pretty banged up.
慢慢来 城市被打击得不轻
Even with the zpms, we're notNgoing anywhere for a while.
虽然有ZPM 我们一段时间内也只能呆在这
And when they fix it, you really think they'reNgoing to let us take it back to pegasus?
那他们修好以后 你觉得
I'll make sure you get home.
我保证你能回家
This is my home.
这就是我的家
Am I interrupting?
我没打扰你们吧?
no, I-I was just leaving.
没有 我正好要走了
I heard you died and came back to life.
我听说你死了 然后又复生了
Pretty much. There'S...
差不多吧 我...
there's a few things I still need to do.
还有几件事没做呢
You up for taking a walk?
你想下来走走吗?
I don't see why not.N Good.
当然可以
There's something you should see.
有样东西你应该看看
So, all is well.
看来一切都好
Your homeworld was saved,Nyou and your friends survived,
你们的家园逃过一劫
and all thanks to myNzero-point modules.
这都归功于我的ZPM
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表