Leave that to me. You just make that deal.
我的问题我来解决 你去做这比交易就好
What is it?
怎么了?
Search the ship.
搜索飞船
How long is this going to take,rodney?
Rodney 还要多久?
Do I rush youwhile you'reNperforming complicated surgery?
你做复杂的手术的时候 我有催过你吗?
Aye, it's been knownto happen.
嗯 我知道你会催的
All right, I'm in.
好了 我进去了
Now, I just need a fewminutes to disable the-
现在 我需要几分钟来解除...
oh, geez! I thinkthey found us!
哦 天! 我想他们发现我们了
You figure?
这还用想?
Okay, you're going tohave to hold them off.
好吧 我们得挡一阵子
Am I, now?N Yeah. Come on,carson. You can do this,all right?
叫我去?
All right. On three?
好吧 数到三
How about on one?N All right.
数到一怎么样?
Right. And, one!
好 一!
How's it coming?
怎么样了?
Almost there.
就快好了
I can't hold them offforever, rodney!
我不能永远把他们挡在外面 Rodney
We have to go! Now!
我们得马上走!
All right, that's it! I got it! Let's go!
好吧 弄好了! 我搞定了! 我们走!
Where are we going?N The dart bay.
我们要去哪?
You know how tofly a dart?N Well, I've flownjumpers before.
你知道怎么开Dart?
I've been to tokyo before.NDoesn't meanI can speak japanese.
我去过东京 不代表我会说日语
Well, how hardcan it be?
能有多难呢?
Do you even knowwhere you're going?
你知道我们在向哪走吗?
Yeah, I pulled upa schematicNof the shipon that console.
知道 我在那个控制台那
What? While we werebeing fired upon?
什么? 在他们朝我们开火的时候?
All right,that's sealed.
好了 门锁死了
How long do you thinkit'll hold them?N Not very.
你觉得这个门能抵挡多久?
Well, come on.
好了 快来
What are you doing?N I'm getting in.
你在干什么?
Well, we can't bothfit in here.
我们不能都座在这里面
You're damn rightI can. Now shove over!
我肯定能挤进来 过去一点
You comfy?N Peachy.
坐得舒服吗?
What are you waiting for?
我们在等什么?
Well, it shouldjust start up.N Well, it didn'T.
嗯 它应该会启动的啊
I know, but itdoesn't make sense.NA canopy shouldform over our head.
我知道 但这不对啊
Maybe there's some kindof a weight limit?
也许是有某种重量限制?
What's thatsupposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
I mean becausethere's two of us!
我是说因为这里面有两个人
Well, maybe you needa key, or something?N It's nota volkswagen, carson!
也许是需要钥匙之类的
Okay, look,these are obviouslythe flight controls.NThat makes thatpropulsion, so...
看好 这明显是飞行控制
where'd you come up withthat brilliant conclusion?
你是怎么得出这些结论的?
It's just common sense!
只是常识罢了
Come on!N Right, common sense.
动啊!
What do youwant from me?NIt's not likethere's labels!
你还能要我怎么样? 这上面又没有帖标签
Oh, not good!N You're telling me. We needa new plan, rodney.
哦 不好了
I know! I'm thinking!
我知道! 我在想!
Well, whatever you do,think fast,Nbecause if those wraithcome through that door,
不管你在想什么 你最好快点
we're both dead.
我们就挂了
Rodney, we need to go.
Rodney 我们得走了
Where? I mean,we're trapped in here!
去哪? 我们被困在这了!
Then we need tofind a place to hide. Come on.
那我们得找个地方躲起来 快点
What?N I have another idea.
怎么了?
It's a long shot,but it might work.
算是放长线 但是可能有用
But you're going tohave to get off me!
但你得先出去
Once you've taken these people,Nyou're going to leavethe village, right? For good?
你们把那些人带走以后
This place is ofno concern to us.
这个地方和我们没有关系
All we wantis the balarans.
我们要得只是Balaran人
There's a large chamberup ahead.NThat's where they're hiding.
前面有一个很大的房♥间 他们就藏在里面
Where are they?
他们在哪?
I don't understand. He said they were here!
我不明白 他告诉我他们在这的
I... they should beright here!
我... 他们应该在这的!
What is this?
这是什么?
Think wekilled enough wraithto make a difference?
这么多Wraith挂了
Guess we'll find out.
我猜我们很快就会知道了
Nice work.
干得好
We've received wordof an explosionon the planetNthat's killed severalof our warriors.
我们收到消息 地面上发生了爆♥炸♥
The humans continueto attack our troops.
人类在不停的攻击我们的部队
They're trying to escape.
他们想逃跑
Target the areaaround the portaland open fire.
瞄准星际之门附近的地区然后开火
Weaponsaren't responding!
武器没有反应!
What?
什么?
Dial the gate.
快拨号♥
This is the first group.NThere are more are coming.
这是第一批 还有一批人在路上
We've got to move fast.NThey won't take thislying down. Let's go.
我们得走快点 他们是不会停下来歇息的
All right. Come on, let's go.NStay level, stay low.
好吧 我们走 弯着腰 头低下去
We've lost contact withthe troops at the gate.
我们和把守星门的部队失去了联络
What about the twohuman prisoners?
那两个人类犯人呢?
They're nowhereto be seen.
没有找到他们
They couldn't havejust disappeared.NIt doesn't matter.
他们不可能消失 不过没关系
We can't letthe villagers escape.
我们不能让那些人逃走
Launch the darts.
派Dart出去
Colonel!
中校!
Go, go, go!
快走 快走 快走!
Oh, crap!
哦 该死!
Sheppard! We've got more coming!
Sheppard! 更多敌机来袭!
Go, go, go! You're almost there.
快走 快走 快走! 你们就快到了!
Teyla!
Teyla!
Rodney! Carson! Oh, my god, it worked!
Rodney! Carson! 哦 天那 成功了!
Rodney,you're a genius!N What'd you do?
Rodney 你真是个天才!
I reprogrammed the culling beamto dematerialize us,Nthen to dischargeonly from that point on.
我给飞船的光束进行了重编程
Once the wraith losttheir main weapons,it was justNa matter of timefor them to launch the darts.
Wraith失去了主武器系统
Let's go!
我们走!
There you are! I've been calling you.
你在这啊! 我在呼叫你呢
Oh, I'm sorry. What's up?
哦 对不起 什么事?
Lorne's team just foundNa suitable planetfor the villagers.
Lorne的小队刚给那些村民
They're going to move them outthis afternoon.
他们今天下午就要搬出去了
Aye, I heard. I'm going with them.
啊 我听说了 我要和他们一起去
Oh, right. Of course.NUm, well, you want to... grab some lunch?
哦 对 当然了
We didn't get any chanceto socializeNthis time around, unless you count,
这次我们还没好好在一起过呢 除非你把...
you know, running through the halls ofNthe hive ship as social time.
在母舰里面乱跑当成社交活动
Aye, you're right.
啊 你说的没错
Look, rodney, I'd love to,Nbut I really need toget through this.
Rodney 我非常想去
Well, what is it?
那 这是什么?
Dr. Keller's researchon the serumNthat keeps my cells from deteriorating.
这是Keller医生研究的那个
I think there might besomething in hereNto helpthe plague survivors,
我想那里面可能有什么东西
since I'm not gettingthe infections that they are.
因为我没有像他们一样受到感染
Well, you don't haveto do this now.NI'll download the datato a drive.
你不用现在干啊 要我的话
You can just, you know,take it with you.
然后 你知道 带在身上
Actually, you can'T.
事实上不行
Mr. Woolsey doesn't wantit leaving the base.
Woolsey先生不想让这个离开基地
I'm sorry, rodney.N Well, I don't care.
Rodney 我很抱歉
I was just, you know,trying to stop youfrom whiningNabout never seeing me.
我只是 你知道... 防止你
All right.
好吧
Rodney, wait.
Rodney 等一下
Now that I think of it,I am a wee bit peckish.
我想了一下 我有点饿了
Besides, I can't solveall the galaxy's problemsNin one day, can I?
另外 我不能在一天之内
Well, IN shut it.
那我...
Right, let's go.
好吧 我们走吧
So? Interested in anyonethese days?
那么? 你最近有看上什么人吗?
Me?N No, I don'thave time for that.
我?
You're a terribleliar, dr. Mckay.NTell me,tell me, tell me.
你真不会撒谎 McKay博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表