Just a little.
就一点
The truth is,I really didn't thinkNyou would find anything.
可事实是 我真的不觉得
Well, that muchI actually understand.
好了 我明白了
You do?
是么?
Yeah.
是
I've spent the majority of my professional lifeNbeing ridiculed for my theories,
我花费了专业生涯中的大部分时间
most of whichturned out to be correct,by the way.
事实说明 大部分都是正确的
I'm kind of used to it, rodney.
我已经习惯了 Rodney
Doesn't that bother you?
有没有觉得心烦?
I mean, no vindication,no recognition,Nno credit...
我是说 没有证明 没有认可
I could say thesame thing about you.
好吧 你也一样
The discoveries you've made,you probablyNcould've won the nobel prizefive times overby now.
你所做的研究 都可以获得5次诺贝尔奖了
Too true.
太对了
So, I guess none of us signed upto get famous, huh?
看来我们都没有出人头地的命
No, we did it for the money.
是啊 我们只是为了点小钱
Good one.
说得好
Wait a minute-you don't get paidmore than I do,Ndo you?
等等 你的薪水不会比我高吧?
Do you?
是么?
Hyperspace window just opened.
有.窗口开启
Daedalusisn't due back yet.
还没到Daedalus号♥返回的时间呢
Hyperspace window detectedNunknown iff
检测到超空间窗口开启
Get sheppard.
通知Sheppard
Colonel sheppard, sir?N Yeah, uh, just resting my eyes.
Sheppard中校?
Who said that?
是谁?
I patched into the pa in your room, sir.
我接通了你房♥间里的扩音器
You're going to wantto get up here.
快上来看看
What's going on?
怎么了?
We're tracking a small ship,in atmosphere.NIt's comingright for us.
探测到有艘小型飞船 在大气层中
Get the jumpers in the air.
派Jumper飞船升空迎击
It's closing fast, sir.NIt'll be here inless than 10 seconds.
正在迅速靠近 10秒钟后抵达
Shields up. I still want the jumpersready.
升起护盾 还是通知Jumper做好准备
Here it comes...
它来了...
that's impossible.N What did it just do?
不可能
It passed throughthe shield.N Yeah, but how did it do that?
它穿过了护盾
I'm not sure, sir.
不知道 长官
Ancient ships can do it.
古人的飞船可以做到
All right, tell teyla and a team of marinesNto meet me at that pier.
通知Teyla带一队陆战队员
They should beright in front of you.
应该就在你们前面
Don't move!
别动!
What's at the bottomof this tower?
这座塔楼底下有什么?
Rodney.
Rodney
Rodney, this is sheppard. Come in.
Rodney Sheppard呼叫 快回答
Rodney! What's up?
Rodney! 怎么了?
Get out of thereright now.
马上离开那
Why?
为什么?
Control room, what's the statusof that ship?
控制室 那艘飞船现在是什么状态?
I'm sorry, colonel. They're gone.
对不起 中校 他们消失了
Is it alive?N You tell me.
它是活的吗?
I'm not gettingany coherent readings.
我收不到一致的读数
Perhaps we should put itunder a medical scanner.
也许我们应该用医用扫描器试试
Okay, do it.N Go get a gurney.
好吧
So is it truethey took rodneyand dr. Jackson?
他们真的抓走了Rodney和Jackson博士吗?
Yeah.
是的
what the hell happened?
到底是怎么回事?
We were attacked.
我们被攻击了
That much I got,thanks. By who?
这个我也知道了 谢谢
I was kind of hopingyou could tell me.
我有点希望你能告诉我
Okay, there is no waythis is a coincidence.
好吧 这绝对不是巧合
We discover janus'super-secret lab,
我们发现了Janus的秘密实验室
and less than24 hours later,Na bunch of aliens show up,all guns blazing?
然后不到24小时就有外星人出现四处开枪
Don't thinkthat's a little odd?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗?
Now thatyou mention it...
被你这么一说...
they knew exactlywhat they werelooking for.
他们很清楚和要找什么
Didn't wasteany time,went straightfor the lab.
没有浪费一点时间 直接来到了实验室
When they came out,None of them was carrying a device.
当他们出来的时候
Unfortunately,we haven't had nearly enough timeNto go through everythingwe found in here,
不幸的是 我们还没有时间
so there's no wayof knowingexactlywhat they took.
所以没法知道他们到底拿走了什么
All this stuff came onNwhen rodney and dr. Jacksoncame in here.
Rodney和Jackson博士进来以后
Pretty much.It activated probablyNin response to rodney's A.T.A.Gene. Why?
差不多吧 它们可能是被Rodney的
What if something in herehas been broadcasting?
如果这里有什么东西在发出信♥号♥♥呢?
A subspace signal-it's the only possible answer.
子空间信♥号♥♥是唯一可能的解释
What are you talking about?N We've come acrossthem before.
你在说什么啊?
They're a real-time,practically instantaneous linkNbetween two ancient devices.
子空间是实时的 基本上可以
They can be separatedby, like, half a galaxy.
即使是间隔半个星系的样子都可以
There's a bunch of aliensout there.
外面有一群外星人
They stumble uponan ancient lab,Nprobably builtby janus himself.
他们撞到了一个古人的实验室
It's dormant. It's not working.
实验室当时处于休眠状态 没有工作
Then one day, out of the blue,it activates.
然后突然有一天 它启动了
So they're standing around,scratching they'reNheads. They have no ideawhat's going on.
所以他们围成一团 抓耳挠腮
Then they discoverthe subspace link.
然后他们发现了子空间连接
They decide to follow it,they trace it back to us.
他们决定进行追踪 然后找到了我们
And then attack usNand take two of our peoplehostage?
然后攻击了我们 并抓了两个人做人♥质♥?
Rodney and dr. Jacksonwere not the targets.
Rodney和Jackson博士不是人♥质♥
They were at the wrong placeat the wrong time.
他们只是在不正确的时间
Whatever that device was,Nthat's what they were after.
不管那个仪器是什么 他们是来找它的
All right,good theory. So what do we do?
好吧 很好的理论 我们怎么办?
Well, we... we've gotto get out of here.
嗯 我们... 我们得先逃出去
We're probably on a ship traveling throughNhyperspace. Where are wegoing to go?
我们很可能在一艘飞船上
I'll thinkof something.N Really?
我会想出办法的
Yep. Always do.
是的 我总能想出办法
Oh yeah, I tried that.NThey zap youwhen you touch them.
哦 我试过了 你碰它的话
You could told me thatbefore I touched it.N I could have, yes.
你可以在我碰之前先告诉我啊
Look, they stripped usof everything but the clothingNon our backsand surrounded uswith laser walls...
他们把衣服以外的一切都拿走了
I'm not sure how much playwe have here.
我不太确定我们还有多少戏
We've got one thinggoing for us, at least.N What's that?
我们还有一点戏
We're not dead yet.
我们还没有死
Good point.
说得好
It's no good.
没有用
I'm still not gettingany useful readings.
我还是收不到任何有用的读数
The suit is emittingsome sort of E.M.FieldNthat's disruptingthe scanner.
这个盔甲在释放某种电磁场
I have no ideahow to shut it off.
我不知道该如何把它关掉
There's no way topenetrate the shieldNand see what'sunder there?
就没有办法穿透盔甲 看看里面的东西吗?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有了
Do you thinkthere's a humanNunderneath allthat armor?
你觉得那个盔甲下面会是人类吗?
Impossible to say. Could be a robot.
没法说 也可能是个机器人
One thing's for sure-Nit's not like anythingwe've ever seen before.
唯一可以确定的是
Dr. Weir did saythat there were other technologicallyNadvanced societiesthat we have yetto encounter.
Weir博士说我们有很多
We've just madefirst contact.
我们刚刚进行了第一次接触
What do youwant me to do?
你想要我怎么办?
Cut it open.
把它切开
Ah, it's no good. I just dulled the blade.
嗯 没有用 我只是把刀片磨钝了
The neck.N What?
脖子
Looks likethe softest part. Try the neck.
看上去像是最柔软的地方 试试脖子
It's alreadydead, radek.N We think.
它已经死了 Radek
Just do it.
照做就是了
It's working!
有用了!
Get out. Everyone, get out!
快出去 大家快出去!
Everyone okay?N Yes.
大家都没事吧?
Somebody really wantsto keep secretNwhatever's insidethat suit.
看来有有人很想保护
We've run closeto a hundred simulations
我们已经用抓捕到的Wraith的扫描信息
based on full medical scansNof the wraithwe've had in captivity.
做了差不多100次模拟了
They've all been successful.
每一次都成功了
We both knowvery well that computer simulationsNand live trialsare very different.
我们都很清楚计算机模拟
I don't think we'redoing this cavalierly.NI stand by the data. It will work.
我觉得我们的这个决定不是武断的
Perhaps it will.
也许吧
The question is,do you want it to?
但问题是 你想让它发挥什么作用呢?
I do see the benefits.
我能预见到一些好处
Even if we only used the therapyNon some of my troops...
但即使我们只对我的一部分士兵
say, those whose lives,thanks to this war,Nare expected to be short.
比如说 在战争中受伤
Why wasteperfectly good resourceson them, yes?
何必为这些人浪费资源呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表