How many of them are in there?
那里面有多少Wraith?
Well,it's one of the smaller auxiliary chambers,so a couple of dozen at the most.
嗯 那是一个小一些的辅助舱
All right,we're going to have to figure outanother way to deal with these guys.
好吧 我们得另想办法处理这些Wraith了
Colonel...
中校...
Well,that's not a good sign.
这可不是好兆头
Let's move.
我们走吧
Power fluctuations.
又是能量波动
More of them could be out.
可能有更多的逃出来了
Oh,this is what i was afraid of.
哦 我就怕这个
Mckay...
McKay...
We just figured outwhy you weren't able to access the last chamber.
我们知道为什么你没法访问那些休眠舱了
What?What is it?
什么? 为什么?
We're too late.The pods are opened.
我们行动得太晚了
How many got out?
有多少出来了?
All of them.
全部
Alright, we're gonna split into teams. Divide each deck into four sections,
我们分小队行动
We're going to sweep through,starting from this position.
我们从这里开始一个一个地清扫
Don't take any chances.
不要犹豫
Shoot anything that moves.
看到在动的东西就开枪
Everyone clear?
大家明白了吗?
All right,let's move out.
好吧 我们行动
It says hereyou attempted to use iratus dnain your treatment.
这里说你们尝试在这个疗法中
Yeah,i thought using the pure dna of an iratus bugwould helpNprevent the deteriorationof your wraith abilities.
是的 我认为使用Iratus虫子的纯种DNA
Got the idea from michael,if you can believe that,
不管你信不信 这个主意来自Michael
but,unfortunately,it didn't work,so...
但不幸的是 这个没有成功 所以...
What is it?
怎么了?
I have an idea.
我有一个点子
Colonel sheppard,come in,please?
Sheppard中校 请回话
This is sheppard.
我是Sheppard
We need you to come down to the lab right away.
我需要你马上到实验室来
Todd needs to speak to you.
Todd要和你说话
I'm a little busy right now.
我现在有一点忙
Can it wait?
不能等一下吗?
Apparently not.
可能不行
Meet up with teyla and ramirez till i get back.
在我回来之前 你和Teyla和Ramirez一起
What's so damn important?
什么事这么重要?
He says there's a way to fix this.
他说他有办法解决这个问题
Fix what?
什么问题?
Cure the disease?
治好这个疾病?
Not cure it,but undo it.
不是治好 而是复原
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
As you know,healthy wraith have an inherent abilityto heal themselves of almost any ailment,
大家都知道 健康的Wraith有一种天生的
but this has not always been the case.
但有的时候会不行
Hundreds of thousands of years ago,there was a treatment of last resort.
几十万年前有一种作为下下策的治疗手段
All right,spare me the history lessons.
好了 不要和我上历史课了
A terminally ill wraithcould occasionally restore himself to perfect health
一个病入膏肓的Wraith
if he allowed an iratus "bug,"
只要让你们所称的Iratus"虫子"
as you call them,specifically a queen,to feed on him.
女王虫的效果更好
And you're just bringing this up now?
这个你现在才说?
The process was abandoned long agobecause it is dangerous,
这个疗法很早以前就被废弃了
almost always resultingin the death of the wraith in question.
基本上总是会导致被治疗的Wraith死亡
I only consider it nowbecause it would appear that we are...
我把它提出来是因为我们现在...
Beyond hope.
走投无路了
Now,there is a planetless than three days' journeywhere we will find what we need.
距离这不到三天路程的一个星球上
Mckay can barely keep this thing in orbit,
McKay基本上很难维持这个东西的轨道
and you want to take it into hyperspace?
你还想做超空间跳跃?
Oh,i can manage it.
哦 我能做到的
Well,forget about it.
嗯 想都别想
We're going to come up with a solution right here.
我们得想个在这就能执行的办法
This is the only way to save my crew.
这是拯救我的船员的唯一方法
Well,we're not leaving.
但我们不能开动飞船
At least do me the courtesy of being honest.
至少和我说句实话吧
This is not about not younot wanting to risk a jump to hyperspaceon a damaged ship.
你不是在考虑把一艘损坏的飞船
You do not want me to gobecause i'll be restoring the livesof hundreds of unhealthy wraith,including myself.
你不想让我去是因为我能救活
Well,i got to admit,that did cross my mind.
嗯 我得承认 我确实想过这个
This disease is your responsibility.
这个疾病是你们的责任
If i had not agreed to meet with youto discuss this...
如果我没有同意与你们见面来讨论...
Innovation of yours,my crew and i would not be in this predicament!
你们这个创造 我和我的船员
Well,i might be feeling a little more charitable
要是我们上次决定要信任对方的时候
if you hadn't tried to kill half my peoplelast time we decidedto trust each other!
你没有决定杀死我一半的人
You owe me this,sheppard.
这个是你欠我的 Sheppard
I don't owe you anything.
我不欠你什么
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Well,i guess i can't count on his help anymore.
那我猜我是不能指望得到他的帮助了
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
Sheppard,you're going to want to get up here.
Sheppard 你得赶快上来
Keep working.
继续工作
What the hell was that?
怎么回事?
It looks like todd's estimateof how long the ship's going to lastis a little off.
看起来Todd估计的
What are you talking about?NYou remember that hole we saw?
什么意思?
It's getting bigger.It's beginning to threaten the hull integrity,
它正在不断长大
but that's not the biggest problem.
但那还不是最大的问题
See that?
看见那个了吗?
That is a line of structural weaknessright across the width of the hive.
那是贯穿母舰的一条结构缺陷
If there's an explosive decompression,this entire thing could be ripped in half.
如果发生爆♥炸♥性减压的话
This is sheppard,all teams fall back.
这是Sheppard 所有小队撤退
Fall back immediately.
立即撤回来
We're not finished dealing with the wraith yet.
我们还没有处理完Wraith呢
Just leave 'em.The hull's failing.Get the hell out of there.
别管他们了 船要解体了
You heard the man.Let's move!
大家听到了吧 我们走!
Let's go!Let's go!
快走! 快走!
Come on!Hurry up!
快点! 快点!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们快点走吧
What is it?
怎么了?
The door's jammed.Won't open.
门卡住了 打不开
Rodney,this is teyla.
Rodney 这是Teyla
We are stuck behind a door that will not open.
我们被卡在一扇门后面
Can you help us?
你能帮帮我们吗?
Look,the controls are malfunctioning.
控制系统已经失灵了
I can't seem to override them.
我没法超驰
Just give me a minute.
给我一分钟
We might not have a minute,rodney.
我们可能没有一分钟了 Rodney
Crap.
该死
Oh no.
哦 不
Uh,guys?You need to get out of there now.
伙计们 你们得马上离开那
You hear me?Get out of there now!
听见了吗? 马上离开!
Go,go,go!
快走 走 走!
Go!
快!
Sheppard!Come in!Please!
Sheppard! 请回话!
Yeah,we're here.
我们还在
Oh,thank god.
谢天谢地
I take it the bulkhead held?
那船舱隔壁能坚持得住咯?
Yeah,for now.
嗯 目前可以
Look,i was able to seal off the sectionso we won't depressurize,
我把那个区域封闭了 所以压力不会下降
but you need to get down here--
但是你得快点到这来...
oh,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!
哦 不 不 不 不 不!
What now?
又怎么了?
The force of the ship tearing itself apart,it's shifted our trajectory.
飞船分♥裂♥时候的力改变了我们的航线
We're headed straight for the planet!
我们现在在冲向星球
what's our status,rodney?
Rodney 状态如何?
I would say "screwed" is an apt description.
我得说 "完蛋了"是个很合适的描述
Are we going to burn up?
我们会被烧焦吗?
No,we're going to survive re-entry.
不会 我们能承受进入大气层
In fact,it'll even slow us down a little,but nowhere near enough.
事实上那还能帮我们减慢一点速度
Can you get us over the water?
你能让我们在水上降落吗?
Land,water,at the speed we're traveling,
不管是陆地还是海洋
we're going to be vaporized on impact.
我们着陆的一瞬间就会被气化
We've got to do something.
我们起码得做点什么
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表