You're from one of the planets destroyed by the replicators.
你是从被复♥制♥者摧毁的星球来的
I barely escaped with my life, but
我差一点就没有逃过那一劫
not before I saw everything I hold dear
但我还是目睹了我最珍爱的一切
get wiped out by a beam of light from the sky.
被天空中来的一道光束毁灭了
And I will not rest until someone is made to pay for it.
除非有人付出代价
well, I guess we can rule out getting her vote.
我猜我们是不会获得她那一票了
It's clearly inappropriate for someone that biased to be on the council.
让意见这么偏颇的人
So they stacked the deck against us.
那么他们是故意给我们下套
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Dimas seems to be a reasonable man.
Dimas看上去是一个很讲理的人
I think he might even be persuaded to vote our way.
我想他可能已经被我们说服了
Kelore is a little harder to read.
Kelore就很难读懂了
Yeah, he seemed pretty hostile to me.
是啊 他看上去对我有些敌对
Didn't you say he was from latira?
你是不是说过他是从Latira来的?
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
One of our last intelligence reports suggests a growing relationship
我们上一批情报报告上面说Latira和Genii
between latira and the genii.
之间的关系在不断发展
Yeah, he did try to convince me that they should be the ones leading the fight against the wraith.
是啊 他确实对我说过
You think the genii are behind this?
你觉得Genii是幕后主使?
It makes sense.
这样就说得通了
Apart from atlantis, they're clearly the biggest military power in the coalition.
除了Atlantis以外 他们就是
If they played their cards right, they could wind up running the whole thing.
如果他们打对了牌
But only with us out of the picture.
但得先把我们除掉才行
So we were right all along. This whole thing's fixed.
那么我们一开始就是对的
I say we go to plan b--
那我说我们进行B计划吧
wait for the guards come in, I beat 'em up, take their guns, we shoot our way out of here.
等守卫进来 我把他们打晕
Do we even know the way out?
我们知道出去应该怎么走吗?
We know we're at least two levels underground and there's no more than a dozen or so guards at any one time.
我知道我们至少在地下2层
What about on the surface?NHow many guards are up there?
那地面上呢?
And which way is the gate? And how far?
还有星门在什么方向? 有多远
There's a few things we'll have to figure out along the way.
有些事情我们得一边走一边看了
It's too risky.
那太危险了
We could wind up being shot before we even got out of the building.
我们可能还没出这个建筑就被打死了
What other choice do we have?NWe know we can't win this thing.
我们还有什么选择呢?
Not fairly, no.
不玩点花招不行了
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
I'm saying
我是说...
now that I know what the game is, I can play it.
现在既然知道了这是个什么样的游戏
Kelore,
Kelore
thank you for agreeing to meet me.
很感谢你同意见我
Wait outside.
在外面等
It cost me rather a fine pocketwatch that used to belong to my father to get him to bring me here.
我把我父亲给我的一个
You shouldn't have bothered.
你不应该煞费苦心
There's nothing I can do for you.
我为你做不了什么
Well, maybe I'm just feeling generous tonight.
嗯 也许是我今晚出手比较大方吧
Speak plainly.
有话直说
You're backing the wrong horse.
你靠错人了
We know you're connected with the genii.
我们知道你和Genii有联♥系♥
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We also know they're looking to become the military muscle behind the coalition.
我们还知道他们想靠武力在联盟垂帘听政
We think we'd make a better choice.
我想我们可能是更好的选择
You?
你们?
Atlantis?
Atlantis?
That's right.
没错
Well, I didn't realize you had those kinds of ambitions.
我没想到你们会有这种野心
We've been content to keep to ourselves up until now,
我们目前为止是自给自足
but if it's a choice between getting pushed out of the game
但是要在 被排除在游戏之外
and taking a more active part,
做一个选择的话
well, that's no choice at all, is it?
其实就没什么可选的了 是不是?
Of course, for appearance's sake, we can't be too aggressive,
但是为了表面上好看
so we'll need someone on the inside
所以我们需要有人做内应
to help push our agenda...
来帮我们推行我们的计划...
someone to whom we'll be very, very grateful.
对这个人我们会非常非常感激...
And how do I know you haven't made this offer to the others?
那我怎么知道你没有对其他人提同样的条件
I think we both know
我想我们都清楚
dimas will only be swayed by reason,
Dimas只相信道理
and shiana's going to vote against us, no matter what.
而Shiana不管怎么样都会投我们有罪
That leaves you.
就剩下你了
Mr.Woolsey,
Woolsey先生
are you ready to face the final charge?
你准备好接受最后一条罪行了吗?
I am.
准备好了
The people of atlantis stand accused of conspiring with the wraith.
Atlantis被控与Wraith互相勾结
Conspiring?
互相勾结?
We have reports that atlantis has negotiated with the wraith and performed military operations with them.
我们有报告称Atlantis与Wraith进行过谈判
It is said you have formed an alliance with one wraith in particular.
据说你们与一个特定的Wraith形成了联盟
Todd.
Todd
That's what we call him.
我们是这么叫他的
This wraith was imprisoned with colonel sheppard by the genii.
这个Wraith以前被Genii人和
The wraith was allowed to feed on him
他们让这个Wraith吸食他
but, despite this, colonel sheppard realized that their best chance of escape
尽管这样 Sheppard中校意识到
was to work together.
就是和Wraith合作
Which way?
走哪边?
This way.
这边
And you continue to have dealings with this wraith?
你们后来继续跟那个Wraith合作?
We have... occasional contact.
我们... 偶尔会接触一下
You trust him?
你们相信他?
Of course not.
当然不
But he has proven to be useful at times.
不过有些时候 他还是可以派上用场的
He helped us hold off the replicator fleet long enough for Dr.Mckay to enact a plan
他帮助我们挡住复♥制♥者的舰队
to destroy them.
从而消灭他们
*** Interior suction.
内部船舱失压
Transferring power from non-critical systems to hull regeneration.
将能量从非重要系统转送到
Our shields can't take much more of this, sir.
护盾就要顶不住了 长官
Hopefully, they won't have to.
但愿不用再撑下去了
And get ready to transfer power from the beam weapons to the--
准备将能量从光束武器...
what the hell?
怎么回事?
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
He actually did it.
他真的做到了
We need to get out of here.N Right. Let's go. Come on!
我们要离开这里
As much as I'd love to,
虽然我很希望
we shouldn't stick around and watch this go down.
可我们不能在附近观看好戏了
We should tell the fleet to jump to the rendezvous point immediately.
应该通知舰队马上前往集♥合♥点
The planet's become unstable.
这个行星已经很不稳定了
The fact is
事实是
we would never have defeated the replicators without his help.
没有他的帮助 我们也不可能打败复♥制♥者
I think it's safe to say they would have continued their policy
不然的话 可以肯定
of attacking human worlds and, by now, everyone in this galaxy would be dead.
袭击人类居住的星球 那样的话
Very well.
很好
As that was the final charge,
最后一个罪名已经读完
we will recess to deliberate.
现在休庭以便议员商讨
I'd like to make one final statement, if I may.
如果可以的话 我还想做一个陈述
Very well.
好的
The wraith are in disarray,
Wraith现在正处于混乱状态
but that won't last forever.
可这并不会持续太久
Sooner or later, one faction will win out over the others.
迟早 其中一方就会战胜另外一方
And when that happens,
等到那时
they will turn their attention to this coalition with a ruthless vengeance,
就会把目光对准现在这个联盟
the likes of which you've never seen.
你们绝对想象不到那种场景的
If you don't want us there when that day comes, fighting by your side,
如果届时你们不希望
then, by all means, vote us guilty.
那就尽管投票 判断我们有罪吧
I need no deliberation.
我不需要讨论
I say we get this over with now.
照我说我们现在就可以做出决定
Very well.
好的
I vote guilty, on all charges.
我认为有罪 所有罪行成立
I vote not guilty on all charges.
我认为无罪 所有罪行都不成立
It falls to you, kelore.
该你了 Kelore
Yours is the deciding vote.
你的投票将会是最终结果
Well? What's the word?
怎样? 最终判决是什么?
Not guilty.
无罪
Oh, thank god.
噢 谢天谢地
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表