Then he's no good to us.
那他对我们就毫无用处了
There's only one you need to convince.
你们只需要说服一个人
Among all the queens in the alliance, one sits above the rest.
在联盟中所有的女王中
We call her the primary.
我们称她为第一女王
The uber-queen?
超级女王?
Convince her, and the rest will fall into line.
只要说服她 其他人就都会听从
Then convince her.
那就去说服她
She will only speak with another queen.
她只跟其他女王说话
And your queen was killed last year in the skies above atlantis.
而你们的女王去年
Regrettably, yes,
很遗憾 是的
but the primary does not know this.
可第一女王并不知道
You...
你...
you bluffed your way into the alliance and convinced them you still have a queen?
你混进了联盟 还骗他们
They would not have accepted me otherwise.
否则他们就不会接受我了
Up to now, I've been able to maintain this subterfuge,
直到现在 还没有被他们发现
but a face-to-face meeting,
不过面对面交谈
that would be difficult.
就是另外一回事了
In fact,
事实上
there is only one person who could help me.
只有一个人能帮我
This is crazy.
这简直是疯了
Believe me, this is not a decision I am taking lightly.
相信我 我是经过慎重考虑
Do you realize what he's asking you to do?
你知不知道他要你做什么?
Well, dr.Keller assures me that the procedure is completely reversible and will have no lasting ill-effects.
Keller医生保证这一过程是完全可逆的
I'm not talking about the procedure.
我说的不是这个
I know.
我知道
Look, even if this works, even if all the wraith stop feeding, you think they're going to become nice and friendly overnight?
即便这个计划成功了 所有Wraith都停止吸食
No.
不会
They're going to have a massive technological advantage.
他们拥有了巨大的优势
You're suggesting they will enslave the people of this galaxy rather than feed on them.
你是说他们会奴役整个星系中的人♥民♥
We've seen the same thing happen in our galaxy.
这种事情在我们的星系中已经发生了
You didn't voice this objection before.
可你以前并没有提出反对意见
Nobody was asking you to risk your life.
那时没人要你拿自己的性命去冒险
My wraith dna makes me the only possible candidate.
我身上的Wraith DNA决定了
Anyone else would be detected by the queen immediately.
其他任何人都会立刻被女王发现
Well, that's fine, by my question is, why now?
这都不要紧 我的问题是 为什么是现在?
The wraith are busy killing each other.NWhy don't we just sit back and watch?
Wraith正忙于自相残伤 我们干嘛不
Eventually, one faction will emerge victorious,
其中肯定有一方会取得胜利
and then everything will go back to the way it was.
最终一切都会恢复原样
But maybe not for a while, so we can afford to wait.
可目前不会 我们可以等
And if todd's alliance is destroyed?
如果Todd的联盟被打败了呢?
We may never have another opportunity like this again.
我们就不会有这样的机会了
I admit, this may not solve the wraith problem once and for all,
我承认 这个机会也许不会
but there are people alive today who will be culled in the coming weeks and months,
可在将来的几个星期甚至几个月
and if I can save even some of them, I have to try.
如果我有机会拯救他们 那就值得一试
If not for myself, then for my son.
即便不是为我 为我儿子也是值得的
Colonel sheppard, come in.
Sheppard中校 回话
This is sheppard, go ahead.
我是Sheppard 请讲
Mr. Woolsey wanted me to inform you, sir, he's here.
Woolsey先生要我通知你 他来了
You sure you're ready for this?
你确定已经准备好了?
As ready as I'll ever be.
是的 准备好了
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I feel like you're being pressured into this because of my research.
我感觉你是被我的研究逼到这一步的
I am not being pressured into anything,
我没有被任何人逼过
and your research may save thousands, even millions of lives.
而你的研究 也许会拯救成千上万条生命
Remember that.
记住这一点
Right.
好的
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的?
Just remember,
给我记住
if anything happens to her,
如果她出了什么事
there won't be anywhere in the galaxy you can hide.
你就是跑到天涯海角
Is that all?
说完了吗?
Right.
对
How is my patient?
我的病人在哪?
She's fine.
她很好
Very well, let's get started.
很好 我们开始吧
Don't worry, he's just here as a technical advisor.
别担心 他只作技术指导
I'm going to be performing the surgery.
执刀的人是我
All right, we're ready.
好了 我们准备好了
When are we going to get to see her?
我们什么时候可以去看她?
Give it some time, just relax.
给他们点时间 别紧张
I can'T. I had, like, three cups of coffee. I'm completely wired.
我做不到 我已经喝了三杯咖啡了
Really? I hadn't noticed.
真的么? 我怎么没注意到
All right, you can see her now.
好了 你们可以去看她了
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Now, assume your throne.
现在 坐到你的宝座上去
Are you trying to get us both killed?
你打算害死我们?
I do not understand.
我不明白
At the first sign of deception, the primary will not hesitate to slit our throats!
只要察觉到一丝欺骗的迹象
You said she would sense my wraith dna.
你说过她能感觉得到我的Wraith DNA
It is not your dna that concerns me.
我关注的不是你的DNA
It is your manner, your bearing.
而是你的言谈举止
You project apprehension.
你表现得畏首畏脚
Well, given the circumstances--
考虑到现在的情况...
it may be understandable, but it is not acceptable!
也许可以理解 不过绝对不能接受!
Above all,
一句话
you must never show weakness.
在任何时候你都不能显露出软弱
Now... again!
现在... 再来!
How long is this going to take, anyway?
还要多久?
Until todd's satisfied she can pass as a wraith queen.
直到让Todd满意为止
You know, personally, I'm not inclined to rush this thing.
从个人角度来讲 我也觉得应该慢慢来
She's already too convincing if you ask me.
可我觉得她已经很像了
Creeps me out.
把我吓坏了
She's still teyla, underneath all that.
可她还是Teyla 在峥嵘的表面之下
Maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是问题所在
Look, I'm not any crazier about this than you guys,
听着 跟你们一样
but the fact is, todd's putting his life on the line, too.
可现在的事实是
I don't think he'd go in there with her if he didn't think she could pull this off.
如果觉得她不能过关
Where's teyla?
Teyla呢?
Resting.
正在休息
You'll be pleased to know we've received word back from the primary's hive.
很高兴通知你们 我们已经收到
We've been instructed to meet them at their current location.
通知我们前去会面
So, what's the plan?
那计划是怎么安排的?
Once we arrive, we make contact with the ship and make our way over.
我们抵达之后 和他们取得联♥系♥
Then teyla will put forward my proposal.
Teyla会提出我的方案
Oh, your proposal?
你的方案?
Believe me, the less the primary knows about my dealings with the humans of atlantis, the better.
相信我 最好不要让第一女王知道
If she doesn't know it's coming from us, what are the chances she's going to buy it?
可如果她不知道这是我们的方案
Our alliance has recently been dealt a number of setbacks.
我们的同盟最近遭遇到一些失败
You're getting your asses kicked.
你们被人K了
Indeed.
的确
Although the primary would never admit it out loud,
虽然第一女王没有公开承认这一点
but the one thing stronger than her pride
不过有件事情比她的颜面更重要
is her instinct for survival.
那就是生存的本能
Don't be nervous.
别紧张
I am not.
我没有
So...
终于...
at long last we meet.
我们见面了
Indeed.
的确
Many among my crew were beginning to think you didn't exist.
我的很多船员都开始质疑
You must point them out to me,
那你必须告诉我他们都是哪些人
so that I may remove all doubt from their minds.
我好亲自消除他们的疑虑
That will no longer be necessary.
没这个必要了
Make your way to my ship,
到我的飞船上来吧
and do not keep me waiting again.
别再让我等待了
She likes you.
她很喜欢你
You think so?
你怎么知道?
It was as warm a reception as we could expect.
比我们想像中的态度要好
How'd it go?
进展如何?
Apparently, quite well.
还不错
They're preparing a shuttle to take me over to the other hive.
他们准备派艘飞船来接我们过去
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表