It's possible.
有可能
What?
怎么了?
I just feel like i'm in over my head.
我头都大了
What are you talking about?
什么意思啊?
I look at you,and colonel sheppard,the rest of the team...
看看你 还有Sheppard中校 还有其他人
You guys are so usedto making decisionsthat affect the lives of thousands,
你们这些人是如此习惯于
and even millions of people.
甚至是数百万人生计的决策
I'm not so used to having the fate of the galaxyhang in the balance.
我不太习惯于处理
Oh,that.You get used to it.
你会适应的
Helps to have a massive ego.
有助于自我膨胀
Look,i don't know much about wraith physiology,but i know you.
听着 我不太了解Wraith的生理结构
And if anyone can make this work,you can.
如果有人能够办成这事 那就是你
This is his last known position.
这是他最后出现的地方
Colonel!We got something over here!
中校! 这里有东西!
Hasn't been fired.
还没有开过火
Should i call up for some more personnelto help track him down?
要不要我多叫几个人来?
No,i got a better idea.
不用 我有个好主意
Rodney?
Rodney
Are the ship's schematics loadedinto the life-signs detector?
生命检测器里有没有载入飞船的图纸?
Yeah,i did it when we first got here.Why?
有的 一登上飞船我就装了 怎么了?
Well,we're going to need 'em.
我们现在需要用
Anything?
有发现么?
No,it's just us.
没有 只有我们
Ronon,teyla,anything on your end?
Ronon Teyla 你们那边有发现吗?
I'm afraid not,colonel.
没有 中校
All right.Stay in touch.
好吧 保持联络
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事?
It's supposed to be an open corridor.
这应该是一条开放的走廊
Let me see.NHere.
让我看看
Rodney?
Rodney?
This schematic you gave us is a piece of crap.
你给我们的这张蓝图是张废纸
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
There's a dead end that's not on the map.
这里是条死路 而图上正相反
That's impossible!
那不可能!
Look,i'm staring at it right now.
它就在我面前
Look,i don't know what to tell you,all right?
我不知道该怎么说
I pulled that schematic directly from the ship's database.
我是直接从舰船的数据库里下载的蓝图
Great.We have to double back.
好极了 我们得绕路走了
Colonel sheppard,this is teyla,please respond.
Sheppard中校 我是Tayla 请回话
Go ahead.
说吧
We found lieutenant williams.
我们已经找到了Williams上尉
I'm afraid he's dead.
恐怕他已经死了
What happened?
怎么回事?
Um,he was attacked.
他被袭击了
By who?
被谁?
I don't know,but whatever it was,it tried to eat him.
不知道 但不管是什么干的
You mean feed on him?
你是说取食?
No.I mean eat him.
不 我是说吃了他
With teeth,like an animal.
用牙 像野兽那样
What?
什么?
All right,uh...
好吧 呃...
Radio back,try to get somebody to pick up the body.
联♥系♥Atlantis 看看能不能找人
In the meantime,we're going to have to figure out who the hell--
同时 咱们去找出到底是谁...
colonel.
中校
Hang on.We got something.
等等 有东西了
Move back to our position.
到我们的位置来
Sir?
长官?
In here.
这里
Another dead end.
又一个死胡同
Well,this doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
The signal's right on top of us.
信♥号♥♥就在咱们头顶
Is everybody okay?
大家没事吧?
Yeah.I think so.
是啊 我想是的
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么东西?
A wraith soldier without the mask.
没带面具的Wraith士兵
I didn't think they ever took those things off.
我还以为他们从来都不摘那玩意儿呢
No feeding hand,rember?
没有取食用的手 记得嘛?
How else is he going to eat?
带了面具还怎么吃饭?
Oh,great.
哦 太棒了
So now we have to contend with starving wraithwho are just learning to use their teeth?
现在咱们得对付刚学会用牙进食
This is my fault.
都是我的错
I'm the one that took awaythe only practical feeding mechanismthey ever knew.
是我去除了他们所知的唯一的进食机制
All right,look,i admit that it's a little disturbing,but it's not like they were man's best friend before.
好了 听着 我承认这有点让人心烦
This is just a different version of the same thing.
只不过换了个版本而已
The question is,how did it get out?
问题是 它是怎么跑出来的?
Well,the power fluctuations.
是能量波动
They must be more widespread than i thought.
肯定比我想象的还要普遍
So?
那么?
So,there must be a safety protocol of some kind.
那么肯定有某种安全机制之类的
When there's an interruption of the power,the pods shut downand automatically release their occupant.
一旦有能量中断 休眠舱就会停止工作
But you stabilized it.Right?
可你已经把能量稳定了 对吧?
I mean...All the other pods are fine?
我是说... 其他休眠舱都没问题了?
They might be.
也许吧
I'm...
我...
I never actually figured outwhat was wrong,so...
我从没真正搞明白出了什么问题 所以...
Is there any wayto determine if any of the other pods have been compromised?
有没有办法知道其他休眠舱
Well,i don't know.Maybe.
我也不知道 也许吧
I suppose we could go down and look.
我想我们可以下去用眼睛看
I got a better idea.
我有个好点的主意
Let's get the hell out of here.
咱们离开这鬼地方
Except i haven't finishedsorting through the relevant data.
可我还没整理好相关数据
I mean,the ioaNthe ioa can sue me.Let's go.
我是说 IOA...
What?
怎么了?
I know this is the way,because we came by here this morning,but this looks different.
我知道应该走这边 因为咱们今早从这来的
You're probably imaging it.
你想多了吧
Or not.
也许不是
Mckay!
McKay!
Where the hell did that wall come from?
那堵墙是从哪儿来的?
It wasn't there when we came in.
咱们进来的时候可没有
How's that possible?
这怎么可能?
I don't know!
不知道!
We need to figure out another way out of here.
得找别的出路
Uh,okay...
呃 好吧...
It looks likeif we go back the way we came a bit,we should be able to hook up with another corridor
看起来 如果咱们往回走一点
that loops around the other side of the dart bay.
绕到Dart停靠舱的另一边
Lead the way.NAll right,well...
带路
All right,this is it.
好了 就是这儿
Through here,about a hundred meters,and we are there.
穿过这儿 大概走100米就到了
Oh,my god.
哦 老天
Oh,this...This is not good.
哦 这...这可不妙
You're telling me?
还用你说?
The dart bay's on the other side of that.
Dart停靠舱就在那头
This is the only way out of here.
这是唯一的出口
To tell me how a giant holemagically appears in the middle of a ship?
告诉我 这么巨大的洞
Actually,i have a theory about that.
其实关于这个我有个假说
You do?
真的?
Look,these glitches we've been experiencing,they're not confined to power regulation.
听着 咱们遇到的这些小故障
They're in every major system.
而是存在在每个主系统里
I wouldn't call 'em "glitches."this is a major renovation.
我可不觉得是"小故障" 简直是大修
I know,but think about it.
我知道 可你想想
The wraith ships are basically organic,right?
Wraith战舰基本上是有机生物 对吧?
I mean,they're capable of self-regenerationwhen they're damaged,
我的意思是 他们受损时能进行自我修复
but not just the hull.
但不只是外壳
The same systems regulateinternal structure as well,
同样的系统也控制着内部构造
so if those systems are malfunctioningalong with the others...
所以如果这些系统
You think the shipis repairing itself incorrectly?
你觉得是飞船在进行错误的自我修复?
Not repairing so much as reconfiguring.
不像是修复 更像是重组
Look,before he was killed,williams said he saw the wall melt.
你看 Williams被杀之前
We've experienced it ourselves,i mean,dead ends popping upwhen there're supposed to be open corridors.
咱们自己也遇到过 我是说
And this reconfiguration has completely cut us offfrom the dart bay?
而重组把咱们和Dart停靠舱彻底分开了?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表