What?
什么?
I'm not seeing the city on any of my screens.
我这边没有一块屏幕显示城市存在
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I just did a sensor sweep,
我刚做了一次传感器扫描
and there's nothing down there but ocean.
下面除了海洋什么都没有
Well, maybe they cloaked.
也许他们隐形了
Well, they wouldn't have done that without telling us.
但是他们不会不告诉我们的
Well, I don't know, maybe there's a wraith ship in the area.
我不知到 也许周围有一艘Wraith飞船
I'm not reading anything.
我什么都没有探测到
Are we certain it's the same planet?
你确定这还是那个星球吗?
Perhaps the energy burst shifted our position.
也许那个能量爆发移♥动♥了我们的位置
No, according to our instruments, we haven't moved at all.
不 根据我们的仪器 我们根本没有动
What do you want me to believe, rodney?
你想让我相信什么呢? Rodney
That atlantis just disappeared?
Atlantis突然消失了吗?
Look, I don't know. Just give me a second, I'll figure it out, all right?
我不知到 给我一秒钟
In the meantime, I've managed to localize the source of the energy reading.
我已经找到了能量读数的源头
It's coming from a hold on deck 9.
是从九号♥甲板的一个船舱传来的
All right, keep trying to reach atlantis. We'll check it out.
好的 继续尝试联♥系♥Atlantis
Sheppard, I think I've got something.
Sheppard 我想我发现什么了
It's the residual radiation from the flash.
那道白光的残余辐射...
It's similar to what happens when you open a hyperspace window,
和打开超空间时的差不多
but different enough th the sensors wouldn't have picked it up automatically.
但是又不太一样
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思?
I think we're looking at a new kind of drive.
我想我们找到了一种新的引擎
I thought you said we didn't go anywhere.
你不是说我们没有移♥动♥吗?
We didn'T. At least not according to the ship's navigational systems.
没有 至少飞船的导航系统是这么显示的
So, a malfunctioning drive?
这么说 那是一个运转不正常的引擎?
Maybe. Just hang on.
也许吧 等一下
Oh, my god, sheppardN stand by, rodney.
哦 天那 Sheppard...
No, you don't understand, I know what it is.
不 我知道那是什么了
Look, the residual radiation.
听着 那个残余辐射
It's exactly what we recorded when my double arrived on atlantis from an alternate reality.
和另一个我从平行世界
I can't believe I didn't see this before.
我真不敢相信没能早点发现
Sheppard, hey.
Sheppard 这儿
It's a drive all right,
它确实是个引擎
but it didn't move us through space.
但不是让我们发生空间移♥动♥
I think it's moved us into a parallel universe.
而是让我们进入另一个平行宇宙
That would explain a lot of things.
这样解释就通了
how long have they been dead for?
他们死了多久?
This place was like a meat locker.
这地方冷得像是肉冷冻柜
They could've been preserved like this for months.
他们可能已经这样有好几个月了
They look just like us.
他们和我们很像
That's because they are us--
那是因为他们就是我们...
the alternate reality versions of us.
在另外一个平行宇宙中的版本
I feel like someone just walked over my grave.
我感觉像某人刚刚跨过了我的坟墓
Take it easy. Everything's fine.
别担心 大家都没事
Oh, no, no, no, this is very bad.
哦 不不不 这非常糟糕
What?
什么?
This tablet belonged to the other mckay.
这个平版电脑属于另一个McKay
They weren't part of the original crew. They came here just like us.
他们并不是原来的船员
Look, a ship appeared in orbit above their atlantis, they came to check it out.
一艘飞船出现在他们的Atlantis的轨道上
That would explain the other jumper in the bay.
这样船舱里的那艘Jumper就能解释了
The ship jumped to another reality, and they were stuck, they couldn't get back.
这艘飞船跳到了另一个世界
Look, eventually their supplies ran out, and they...
听着 最终他们的供给用完了 于是他们...
all right, all right, mystery solved. Let's move on.
好吧 好吧 谜团解开了... 我们继续
Don't you realize what this means?
你没明白这意味着什么吗?
They were us, and they failed.
他们就是我们 而且他们失败了
Well, they're not us. We're still alive. Let's go.
但是 他们不是我们 我们还活着 走吧
The answer's in here somewhere.
问题的答案就在这里
Can you power up the systems?
你能启动系统吗?
yeah, just hold on.
能 等一下
all right, that's a start.
好的 这算是个开始
What's behind here?
那后面是什么?
that's a good question.
问得好
I'm guessing that's our alternate reality drive.
我猜那就是我们的平行宇宙引擎
Can you figure out how to control it?
你能弄清楚怎么控制它吗?
Offhand, I'd say no.
白手起家的话 我得说不能
That's what the other mckay was trying to do, and he had...
那个McKay试着弄了 而且他有...
weeks.
几周时间
Rodney...
Rodney...
fine.
好吧
I'll start with his research.
我会继续他的研究
It'll at least give us a head start.
至少我们有一点头绪了
That's better. We're going to go look or supplies.
这样好多了 我们去看看供给吧
You don't think the other us wouldn't have already tried that?N Get to work.
你不觉得另外那一队人已经试过了吗?
Did you find anything?
找到什么了吗?
Not unless you know a way to cook this.
除非你能把这个也给煮了
Perhaps we should consider going down to the planet to collect supplies.
也许我们应该考虑
Sheppard says it's too risky.
Sheppard说太危险了
The drive could kick in, and the ship could take off without us.
那个引擎可能随时启动
Then we'd be stuck here.
那样我们就被困在这了
The others that we found...
我们找到的那些人
do you think their lives were very similar to ours?
你觉得他们的生活和我们差不多吗?
Who cares?
谁管呢
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
We've seen our doubles before.
我们见过我们的替身的
Replicator-manufactured copies.
那是复♥制♥者制♥造♥的副本
These were real people, with real lives.
但这些是真是的人 过着真实的生活
I can't help but wondering who might still be waiting for her back on her atlantis.
我不住地想在她的Atlantis上
Do you mean, did she also have a son?
你是说 她是不是也有一个儿子?
The thought had crossed my mind.
这个我也想过
Look...
听我说...
I've heard mckay talk about this stuff before,
我听过McKay讲过这种事
and supposedly,
一般认为
there's a million different realities out there,
世上有上百万种不同的平行宇宙
with every possible variation.
对应着每个不同的可能
Which also means there's a million different torrens.
也就是说世上有一百万个不同的Torren
You going to worry about every one of them?
你每个都要去关心吗?
No.
不会
It's difficult enough worrying about one.
关心一个已经够困难的了
I'll bet it is.
我猜也是
Come on.
快来
Why is the blast door closed?
为什么把那个防爆门关上了?
Hello? Residual radiation?
你还记得残余辐射吗?
Oh, right.
哦 对
Have you made any progress?
有什么进展吗?
As a matter of fact, yes, we have.
事实上 我们有进展
We?
我们?
Me and the other mckay, who, unsurprisingly, is a genius.
我和另外一个McKay 他无疑也是一个天才
Not only that, but it looks like the drive was created by yet another mckay from the original reality.
不仅如此 看上去这个引擎是
What makes you say that?
你怎么知道?
Well, there's a certain, um, elegance to the design that I recognize.
嗯 这个设计里我看出一种特别的美
I'm sure that's what the crew was saying when they abandoned ship.
我确信那些船员弃船的时候也是这么说得
Well, admittedly there are problems, but it is still a monumental achievement.
嗯 确实还有一些问题
All right.
好吧
So, what do we do?
那么我们怎么办?
Can we just throw this thing in reverse?
我们能把这个东西反转过来吗?
Uh, yeah, it's a little more complicated than that.
呃 比那个要复杂些
The first problem is navigation.
首要是导航的问题
They've developed a coordinate system to identify the various realities and allow them to get back,
他们开♥发♥了一种坐标系
but obviously that didn't work.
但是显然没起作用
Obviously.
显然
That's not what bothers me.
这个还不是很困扰我
Well, it kind of bothers me.
最困扰我的是的
It's power generation,
是动力
and jumping from one reality to another requires massive amounts of power.
从一个宇宙跳跃到另一个宇宙
We're talking zpm levels here.
是ZPM级的能量需求
Obviously they didn't have one of those rattling around,
显然他们手头没有太多
so they created a capacitor that's constantly drawing power from subspace.
所以他们创造了一种可以不间断的从
And it looks like it's almost charged.
而且看起来这东西已经快充好了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表