You know we can pull the plug anytime you want, you just give us the word.
我们随时可以带你走
No.
不
We've come this far. I intend to go through with this.
已经走了这么远了 我决定干到底
Well, we'll be right here.
那我们在这儿等你
If anything goes wrong, we'll get you out.
如果出了什么差漏 我们会救你出来
But nothing's going to.
不会出事的
Rodney...N Well, no, of course not, but I'm just saying, if it doesN rodney...
当然还没有 我是说如果...
which it won'T.
不会出事的
Hey...
嘿...
just be careful over there.
小心点
Welcome to my ship.
欢迎登上我的飞船
Where is your queen?
你们女王呢?
You will meet her in time.
很快就会见到她了
Inform the bridge they're onboard.
告诉舰桥 他们登船了
Take us to hyperspace.
进入超空间
This was not part of the agreement.
这不是协议中的内容
You did not expect us to conduct this meeting here,
你也没有说我们就在这里会谈
within weapons range of your hive?
在你们母舰的射程之内?
We are part of the same alliance.
我们是同盟啊
Unless you do not trust us?
除非你不相信我们
I make it a practice to trust no one I do not know.
我从不相信任何陌生人
It is how the queen wishes it.
女王也是这个意思
Follow me.
跟我来
Please.
有请
What's going on?
怎么回事?
The primary's hive just went into hyperspace.
第一女王的母舰进入了超空间
What?
什么?
That wasn't part of the deal.
这可不在计划中
No, it was not.
是的
Where'd they go?
他们去哪儿了?
I do not know.
不知道
There is no way to track them.N He's lying.
没法跟踪
Uh, ronon?
Ronon
I assure you, I know nothing of this.
我向你保证 我对此也一无所知
Ronon...
Ronon...
it appears we have no choice but to trust each other.
看来我们除了彼此信任 已经别无选择了
The queen shall see you shortly.
女王很快就会来
What have you done?
你到底干了什么?
I swear I did not expect this to happen.
我发誓 我也不知道会这样
We're in no danger.
我们现在很安全
If the queen did not believe us, we'd be dead already.
如果女王不信任我们 早就干掉我们了
And if she begins to suspect?
如果她开始怀疑了呢?
We are trapped on this ship.
我们被困在这艘飞船上了
Everything will be fine, provided you continue to play your part.
不会有事的 你继续演好
We must proceed as planned.
按计划行事就是了
What is he doing here?
他在这干什么?
I thought his presence would be useful,
我觉得带他来会派上用场
as he is the one you've been dealing with up until now.
你一直都在和他打交道
I do not like surprises.
我不喜欢出人意料
Nor do I,
我也是
and yet you are the one who took your ship to hyperspace the moment we stepped aboard.
反倒是你在我们登舰的那一刻
If you were in my position,
如果你处于我这个位置
you might understand the need for such precautions.
就能理解这种防范万一的措施
Very well.
好吧
Come.
跟我来
Let's sit.
坐下来谈
What are you doing?
你干了什么?
What is the meaning of this?
为什么要这么做?
Forgive me,
原谅我
but this is the way it must be.
可必须这样做才行
You must say that you killed her.
你要说 是你杀了她
Are you insane?
你疯了?
This is how it is done with our kind.
这就是我们的处事方式
This is how power changes hands.
权力就是这样易手的
But I do not wantN listen to me!
可我并不想...
The crew will not be happy, but nor will they wish to be without a queen.
船员们可能会有些不快 不过他们
You caught her off-guard.
你趁她不备
Many will perceive that to mean that she was growing weak.
很多人会认为 这意味着
All you need to do is convince them that you are a capable replacement, and they will accept you.
你要做的就是让他们认为你能取代她
And if I can't?
如果我不能呢?
Then we're both dead.
那我们两个就都会没命
What is this?
怎么回事?
I have taken what is rightfully mine.
我只是取回了我应得的东西
You killed her!
你杀了她!
Yes,
是的
and you are the better for it.
你最好接受这一点
You will die for this.
你要为此付出代价
How dare you point a weapon at your queen!
你竟敢瞄准你的女王!
This was my queen!
这才是我的女王!
Not anymore.
不再是了
She was growing weak.
她的力量开始变弱了
She no longer had full control over the alliance.
不再能控制整个联盟了
If you can't see that, you're a fool.
如果你还看不到这一点 那真是太蠢了
Did I ask you to speak for me?
我有让你替我说话么?
No, my queen.
没有 女王陛下
Wag your tongue like that again, and I will remove it.
你的舌头要是再不听使唤
Is that understood?
明白没有?
Yes, my queen!
明白 女王陛下!
Now, drop us out of hyperspace and run a full diagnostic.
现在 跳出超空间 开始全面检查
I wish to know the state of my new flagship.
我要知道我的新旗舰坐落何处
And have this... thing removed from my sight.
还有把这个... 东西弄走
Yes, my queen.
遵旨 女王殿下
I have surveyed the crew.
我在船员中打探了一下
You'll be pleased to know they were entirely fooled.
好消息是 我们骗过他们了
What were you thinking?
你刚在想什么?
You put both our lives at terrible risk.
你把我们置于危险顶端
I know.
我知道
If you'll allow me to explainN how could you do this?
如果您能允许我解释
It was necessary. The former queen was never going to accept your proposal.
这是必须的 前任女王绝不会接受
And so you killed her and forced me to take the blame?
所以你就杀了她让我来背黑锅
If I had taken the blame, I would have been killed, and you would have been held captive.
如果是我背的话 我会被立刻处决
That was not the desired outcome.
这可不是期待的结果
You must understand, our culture is different from your own.
你必须知道 我们的文化不同与人类
We govern ourselves by different rules.
我们利用不同的法则来统治自己
It was important for you to claim ownership of the act of killing the queen.
你声称自己干掉了女王非常重要
You should have informed me of your intention to make me queen of this hive.
你该告诉我你想要我成为这艘
Perhaps,
或许吧
but I doubt you would have gone through with it had you known.
但我怀疑如果你知道了
You're right. It was a foolish, reckless plan.
你说对了 这是个愚蠢之极的计划
Most wraith seek to be ruled.
大部分的Wraith都渴求被统治
They fear being without a queen.
他们害怕失去女王
I knew that if you presented yourself as a viable substitute, most of them would just fall in line.
我知道如果你表现出一副可以被替代的样子
Most of them?
大部分的?
The point is, we have achieved what we set out to do.
重点是 我们完成了计划
You are now effectively in control of the alliance.
你现在对联盟拥有强大的管理权
We may now implement dr. Keller's plan without hindrance.
我们可以肆无忌惮地贯彻Keller医生的计划
Then there is no further need for us to continue this charade.
之后我们就无需继续伪装下去
Take me back to your ship.
带我回你的母舰
Soon, but first,
马上 但是首先
you must allow some time for order to be restored,
你得花些时间来重新树立威严
for things to return to normal.
使得一切回归正轨
Once they do, you may take your leave,
一但他们照办了 你就可以安然离去
and no one on this crew will be the wiser.
这船上没有人能察觉出来的
I still say this was a setup.
我依然要说这是一个圈套
I don't know, kenny seemed pretty surprised when that ship disappeared.
我不知道 Kenny对母舰消失看起来
Who?
谁?
Kenny, the second-in-command.
Kenny 二当家
Well, since when did we start calling him that?
我们什么时候开始这么叫他?
Maybe he wasn't in on it.
或许他只是不是共犯而已
I don't know, if todd wanted to kidnap teyla, he would've done it the second we arrived.
不知道 如果Todd想要劫持Teyla
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表