Colonel sheppard, is that you?
Sheppard中校 是你么?
Major... nice of you to stop by.
少校... 看到你来接我们真好
Kind of hard to get a cab in this neighborhood.
能在这里拦到出租车
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
How many jumps you think that drive has left in it before it burns out?
那个引擎在彻底烧坏之前
Half a dozen, tops. Then it'll be completely inert.
6次吧 然后就彻底挂了
Good. I'd hate to think of somebody else getting trapped inside that thing like we did.
很好 希望不会有人跟我们一样
Actually, you know, I've been thinking about that.
事实上 我已经考虑过了
Now, true, the navigation system was flawed to start,
的确 导航系统一开始就有缺陷
but the basic principles of the drive are fundamentally sound--
不过那个引擎真的是很棒...
forget it, rodney.N I've saved the relevant data.
想都别想了 McKay
Minor adjustments, and I should be able to have this thing up and running--
做一些小的改动 就可以让整个系统正常工作
I said forget it.
我说了 想都别想
Hey, look who's here.
瞧谁来了
How's your shoulder, rodney?
肩膀怎样了 Rodney?
Uh, it's pretty bad, but, you know, better, thanks.
还是很糟 不过 好多了 谢谢
Is it well enough to hold him?
能抱住他么?
Really?
真的?
Don't drop him.
别摔了哦
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey there, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
I think he likes me.
我想他喜欢我
It suits you.
跟你很合得来
You think so?
是么?
I think you'll make an excellent father someday.
我想你将来会成为一名出色的父亲的
I've seen a lot of scary things in my time,
我这辈子见过不少令人害怕的场景了
but that thought scares me the most.
不过哪一次也比不上这一幕
Do you want to, um...
你想要...
I think so.
是的
There you go, watch out...
给你 小心...
right.
好的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表