And the solution, as it turns out, was right in front of him all along.
而答案却一直在他眼前
You think we've overlooked something?
你觉得我们忽视了什么东西?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe. Look, all I know is I was up all night going over it and I'm drawing a blank,
我整晚都没睡 反复想这件事 却一无所获
so I could use a fresh perspective.
所以我采取了一个新的视角
I'm not taking a bath with you.
我不是在和你谈洗澡
Let's just go over what we know.
我们过一下我们知道的东西吧
According to solen, tyre's on the run.
Solen说 Tyre在逃
And we can assume he's operating alone because
我们可以假设他是独自行动的
if he had backup, they would have been in on the ambush.
因为如果他有后援的话
Right. He's alone, with ronon, on the run.
对 他一个人 带着Ronon 在逃
So where would someone like that go?
那么这样的人会到哪去呢?
Well, I can think of something like 200 uninhabited planets that would be perfect.
我能想到200个无人居住的理想星球
Where do you want to start?
你想从哪开始?
How about sarif sur?
Sarif Sur怎么样?
What?
什么?
We just got a message from ronon's buddy, solen.
我们刚从Ronon的伙计Solen那收到消息
He hears that tyre and ronon are holed up on a planet called sarif sur.
他听说Tyre和Ronon被关在
Thank you, archimedes.
谢谢你 阿基米德
Major, get your team and gear up.
中校 让你的小队准备出发
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
There's just no point in holding on.
没有什么理由好坚持的
You're just putting off the inevitable.
你只是在逃避现实
It's better if you just accept it.
你接受的话会更好些
You mean better for you, don't you?
是对你来说更好些吧?
The wraith cut you off
Wraith不要你了
and this is your way back in,
而你把我当成牺牲品
by offering me up as a sacrifice.
来重新回到它们的怀抱
No.
不
You're not the man I risked my life for.
你不是我冒险救出来的人
You're a traitor to the memory of our people.
你是我们人♥民♥的叛徒
You have no honor.
不值得他们尊敬
Things are progressing too slowly.
进展太慢了
I have other matters to attend to.
我还有其他事要处理
We can continue this process back at the lab.
我们可以回到实验室进行
And when will I receive my reward?
那我什么时候可以得到奖赏?
Your reward?
奖赏?
I brought him here as we agreed.
我按照协议把他带来了
In exchange, you promised to restore our previous arrangement.
作为交换 你答应恢复我们先前的协议
Huh. Did I?
呃 有吗?
You promised!
你承诺过!
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint,
恐怕我得让你失望了
since your usefulness has come to an end.
没有利用价值的东西
We'll get him.
我们会找到他的
See that you do, colonel.
敬候佳音 中校
Nothing.
没人
So we were wrong.
我们搞错了
It has been known to happen.
早就知道会这样
Hey, I always said this was a longshot.
嘿 我早就说了这个消息不可靠
Colonel, this is lorne.
中校 我是Lorne
We've got something.
我们发现点情况
I knew it.
我就知道
Over here.
这里
We checked his pulse.
我们检查了他的脉搏
It's barely there. We've got to move him or we lose him.
非常微弱 我们得把他抬走
Where's ronon?N Good question.
Ronon呢?
His injuries are minor, but
他的伤势不重
both his heartrate and blood pressure are elevated.
但是心率和血压都很高
He woke up about an hour after you brought him in.
带他回来后一个小时 他醒过一次
He was delirious, he was sweating, nauseous, trembling.
精神混乱 发汗 恶心呕吐 浑身发抖
So I sedated him and ran some tests.
所以我给他注射了镇静剂
After giving him a drug that blocks opioid receptors,
在使用阻塞阿片样物质受体的药物后
I noticed a drop in dopamine levels here--
我注意到这个区域的多巴鞍值有所下降
a central link in the brain's reward circuit.
这里是大脑的犒赏回路
Right. Meaning?
什么意思?
Meaning this type of neurochemical activity is identical to that of reforming substance-users.
意味着这种神经化学品所造成的影响
He's going through withdrawal.
他正在经历戒毒的过程
I need you to save him, doc.
你一定要救他 医生
Right now, he's our only lead.NIf he dies, our chances of finding ronon go with him.
现在他是我们唯一的希望
Of course. But it could be days before he's coherent enough to tell us anything.
当然 可要想让恢复到足够清醒
John! Why wasn't I informed about the mission to rescue ronon?
John! 为什么没通知我参加Ronon的营救任务?
We were playing on a hunch. We had to act fast.
我们是临时决定的 没来得及通知
I'm going go, um, see if they're still serving lunch.
我先走了 呃 看看午餐准备好了没
It's taquito tuesday.
星期二供应小卷饼
I think I'll join you.
我觉得我该和你一起去
I'm surprised that you would be so quick to move forward without me.
我很惊讶你居然丢下我行动
Don't put this on me.
别让我背黑锅
You're the one having second thoughts about returning to the team.
你可以对回归小队这件事改变主意
I cannot give you the option every time we're going off-world.
我不能每次出去探险都让你做选择
This is not an easy decision for me.
这对我来说也不是轻松的选择
You think you're the only one feeling pressure?
你认为你是唯一一个有压力的?
I've got woolsey pushing me hard to find a replacement for you.
我也被Woolsey逼的很紧
What did you tell him?
那你怎么跟他说的?
I told him that I wasn't going to do anything until I talked to you.
我告诉他在我和你谈过之前我
Now, if you want to join the team, great.
现在 如果你想要加入小分队 很好
I'll call woolsey. I'll make it happen.
我通知Woolsey 我去跟他说
But if you want to spend time with your son, I understand. I do. I really do.
但是如果你想要花时间陪儿子的话
You've got to make a decision.
你得做出取舍
You're finally awake.
你终于醒了
The procedure can be very taxing.
过程会很辛苦
You've been unconscious for the better part of a day.
大部分时间你会失去意识
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
I'll die before I turn.
在我转变前我会先死掉
Just like marika and hemi.
就像Marika和Hemi一样
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
恐怕你弄错了
Your friends didn't die because they were strong.
你的朋友并不是因为太强壮而死掉的
They died because they were too weak to withstand the process.
他们死掉是因为过于虚弱
Their minds and bodies eventually shut down under the strain.
他们的意识和身躯最终紧张到完全关闭
But you...
但是你...
you're stronger.
你更加强壮
And it is your strength that will prove your undoing.
你的强壮会证明你的破坏力
He broke through his restraints this morning and injured two guards,
他今早上破坏了束缚器 打伤了两个守卫
so I thought it would be best to put him in isolation.
我认为最好把他隔离起来
At least this way, if he breaks free again, he won't be an immediate danger to anyone.
至少这样做 就算他再次逃脱
How long is it going to take him to go through this?
要多久他才能恢复过来?
To be honest, I'm not even sure he will.
说老实话 我都不能确定他可以恢复
Please!
拜托!
You're killing me!
杀了我!
Please!
拜托!
Can't you give him something for the pain?
可以减缓他的痛苦吗?
Sedatives will make him more comfortable, but
镇静剂可以让他舒服些 但是
they'll also slow down his recovery.
也同样会减缓他的恢复
I want this to go as quick as possible. No sedatives.
我希望他恢复得越快越好
He's already sleeping?
他睡了?
Why does it take so much longer when I try to put him down?
为什么我要半天才能让他安静下来?
You worry too much.
你想得太多了
Perhaps he senses your anxiety.
可能他感觉到了你的不安
Maybe he prefers the comfort of his mother's presence.
可能他觉得妈妈在身边更舒服
Well, there may be times when he will have to learn to do without.
总有一天他要自立的
Does that mean you've decided?
这是不是代表你已经做出决定了?
I thought so...
我考虑过...
how can I return to the team with the knowledge that every time I step through the gate,
明知道回到小队后 每次踏过星门
there is a chance that I might not come back?
我怎能做出这个选择?
That, given the dangers,
考虑到这些危险
there's a possibility that our son will grow up without a mother?
有可能我们的儿子
You have a responsibility to him.
你要对他负责
But you also have a responsibility to the people of this galaxy.
但是你同样也要对这个星系的人♥民♥负责
Follow your heart without remorse.
只管跟随你心中的选择
And take comfort in knowing that you'll be doing so to safeguard the future of many,
你要宽慰于
including your son.
包括你的儿子
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表