Just promise me you'll be careful out there.
答应我在战场上 时刻要小心
He's been awake and lucid for about 10 minutes now.
他清醒了 据现在差不多已经10分钟了
What did he say?
他说了什么?
Only that he wanted to talk to you.
只想要和你对话
I know where they've taken ronon.
我知道他们把Ronon带到哪去了
You can give us a gate address?
可以提供星门的地址吗?
Better. I'll lead you right into the heart of the facility.
不止如此 我可以带你们到
Well, you're still recovering.
你还在恢复中
Dr. Keller told me there were no longer any traces of the wraith enzyme in my system.
Keller医生告诉我 我身体系统里的
That's not the point.N Colonel, please.
重点不是这个
Let me help you get ronon back.
让我帮忙把Ronon救回来
No retreat in the face of battle.
战斗中永不退缩
No sympathy for the fallen.
绝不同情失败者
No mercy for our enemies.
对敌人毫不留情
No retreat in the face of battle.
战斗中永不退缩
No sympathy for the fallen.
绝不同情失败者
And no mercy to your enemies.
对敌人毫不留情
Our enemies.
我们的敌人
Atlantis.
Atlantis
Atlantis.
Atlantis
No mercy.
毫不留情
He seems rational, says he wants to help us.
他看起来很理智
I say we trust him only as much as we have to.
我认为只有我们
Use his intel, but he stays here, under guard.
可以利用他的消息
If you want to hit that wraith facility,
如果你想要攻击那个Warith设施
we'll need all the help we can get, and apparently he knows that place inside and out.
我们就需要所有可能的帮助
Yes, and is thus in the perfect position to lead you right into a trap.
没错 所以这是个完美的引你上当的陷阱
All right, look, I think, as much as he'd like us to believe it,
好吧 听着 我认为他更多希望我们相信
this is not about regaining some lost honor, or some satedan revenge thing.
这不是为了赢回失去的荣耀
Pure and simple-- this is about a desperate guy who's willing to do anything to help his buddy.
纯粹是一个绝望到不顾一切的男人
And how can you be so certain of that, colonel?
你怎么能这么肯定 上校?
Because I've been there.
因为我经历过
Now, we have a chance to get ronon, and I'm going to take it, and you're going to need to trust me on this.
现在 有一个救回Ronon的机会摆在面前
All right.
好吧
Major lorne's team will be accompanying you.
Lorne少校的队伍和你一起出发
What is it? What's happening?
怎么了? 发生什么了?
We know where ronon is.
我们查到Ronon在哪儿了
I'm coming with you.
我和你们一起去
Gear up.
准备行动
Uh, teyla, this is exactly the kind of decision we were--
呃 Teyla 我们是出于善意的决定
I was about to meet kanaan in the cafeteria.
我正要去餐厅见Kanaan
Would you please explain to him the situation?
你可以帮我给他解释下情况吗?
It's all right.
没问题
Please.
拜托
All right.
好吧
Well, well, well,
乖 乖 乖
who have we here?
这还有谁?
Cafeteria.
餐厅
Cafeteria.
餐厅
This way.
这边
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
You were looking for a target area that would maximize the effects of your explosives.
你们不是要找能让炸♥药♥发挥
Well, this is it, the facility's power relay cham R.
就是这儿了 这个设施的能量中转舱
Hide your charges to avoid discovery.
把炸♥药♥藏好 别让他们发现了
Let's go.
我们走
I assume you have a means to remote-detonate from a safe distance?
我猜你肯定有能够远程引爆的方法
Well, just flip...
当然 掀开保险
click.
按这个
This way.
这边
Ronon.
Ronon
Sheppard.
Sheppard
It's about time.
来的正是时候
What's going on, buddy?
发生什么了 伙计?
We were beginning to wonder if you'd ever show up.
我们还以为你们不会来了呢
You're at a disadvantage.
你们的力量已经处于下风
You could attempt an escape, but you'll have to sacrifice your friend's life to do so.
想逃走也可以 不过这样
Ronon, get out of the way.
Ronon 快让开
I can't do that.
办不到
Ronon, step aside.
Ronon 让开
His life wouldn't be the only one forfeit.
会送命的不只是他一个
Tyre...
Tyre...
lower your weapons.
放下武器
Take them away.
把他们带下去
Ronon, what's happening here?
Ronon 到底是怎么回事?
Ronon!
Ronon!
I assume this is a prize worthy of reward?
这个价码可以换回你的奖赏了吧?
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Well, you know,
噢
on the bright side, at least we'll never have to go back to atlantis and hear woolsey say "I told you so."
从好的方面讲 我们不用回Atlantis
We're going to get out of here.
我们会离开这里的
Oh, sure, all we have to do is escape from this cell, right?
噢 当然 我们要做的
I mean, get past all of the armed wraith that are guarding the facility
然后从全副武装的Wraith卫兵身边溜走
and free lorne and his team from wherever they're being held, get back to the jumper,
另外还要去把Lorne和他的人解救出来
which is probably being disassembled as we speak, and of course
在我们说话这会 可能早就被拆掉了
we've got to rescue ronon who, I don't know if you happened to notice or not, isn't quite himself.
我们还要去解救Ronon 不知道你们
We're going to get ronon and we're going to go back to atlantis.
我们会救出Ronon 并返回Atlantis的
And even if we do, then what, huh?
即便我们做到了 然后呢 嗯?
Tyre's recovery hasn't exactly been the rousing success we were hoping for.
Tyre的恢复情况
We're going to get ronon back.
我们一定要救出Ronon
Yeah. Of course.
是的 当然
We're going to get him back.
我们要救他出来
You waste a huge opportunity by killing them.
杀了他们你就浪费了一个极好机会
They have no use to me beyond the information they can provide.
要不是他们知道的那些信息
You underestimate their value
你低估了他们的价值
Is it their value I underestimate, or your loyalty I overestimate?
到底是我低估了他们的价值
Ronon's right.
Ronon说得没错
They're much more useful to you alive and cooperative.
让他们活着并跟你合作
They just need some convincing.
只需要好好开导开导
All right, I've got it.
有办法了
We tell them we have some vital information that we're willing to give up,
跟他们说 我们有些重要的信息
but we will only share it with ronon.
不过只会告诉Ronon一个人
So they send ronon, he shows up, we appeal to him--
他们派Ronon过来 等他出现后
I mean, the part of him that's still him.
我是说 他还没有完全变坏
Well, I can only think of three things wrong with that plan, but go on.
你的这个方案里我只想出三个缺陷
He hasn't been brainwashed as long as tyre, which means he might be more susceptible to our influence.
他被洗♥脑♥的时间没有Tyre长
We convince him to let us out or lead us out of here, and then,
我们可以说服他放了我们 或带我们出去
worst-case scenario, he's not entirely convinced--
即便做最坏的打算
that's your worst-case scenario?
这就是你估计的最坏的打算?
Hey, I'm just spinning here, but,
我也没有想好 不过
you know, we could take advantage of that moment of uncertainty and-- and--
我们可以利用当时不确定性
Sheppard.
Sheppard
You've been summoned.
他要见你
Do you want to, uh, go over the plan one more time?
要再复习一下我们的计划么?
No. No, I think I'm good.
不 我想我能应付
I guess it's my turn for the sales pitch, huh?
看来轮到我上肉案子了
Wait.
等等
We need to get something.
我们要去取点东西
Kneel.
跪下
You know what would be really creepy and unexpected, is if you knelt instead.
真有意思 你怎么不跪呢?
God...
老天啊...
I guess not.
我想你是不会吧
All right, I'll try and make it work.
那好吧 我会尽力帮你
I appreciate your defiance.
我很欣赏你的桀骜不驯
Ronon, I really need you to snap out of it about now.
Ronon 真希望你能快点醒来
It will make turning you all the more enjoyable.
这会让转变你的过程更有乐趣
Teyla! Mckay! How'd you get out?
Teyla! Mckay! 你们是怎么出来的?
Tyre freed us. Let's go.
Tyre 放我们出来的 快走
Okay, come on, guys.
OK 快点 伙计们
Go, go, go!
快 快 快!
How's it going?
情况怎样?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表