Problems?
有问题了?
Nothing that can't be dealt with.
没什么我们解决不了的
You do know that colonel sheppard is no doubt preparing strike teams to retake the gate room.
你知道Sheppard中校无疑已经在
Of course, probably moving them into place as we speak.
当然 很可能现在就在让他们就位了
Don't worry.
别担心
They're not getting in here.
他们进不来的
Major, what's your status?
少校 你那边状况如何?
C-4 is in place, colonel.
C4已经就位 中校
Ready when you are.
等待您的命令
Fire in the hole.
按我的指令
On my mark.
起爆
Three, two, one, mark.
3 2 1 起爆
Move!
行动!
Whoa, whoa,
喔 喔
we're picking up a serious energy reading up ahead.
我检测到前方有一个很强大的能量读数
What is it?N I don't know, but we should stop until I do.
我不知道
Major lorne, hold up.
Lorne少校 稍等
Colonel sheppard, major lorne is down.
Sheppard中校 Lorne少校负伤了
What happened?N I don't know.
怎么回事?
I think he hit some kind of force field.
我想他撞倒了某种能量场
He's alive, but unconscious.
他还活着 但是没有意识了
Get him out of there and fall back.
赶快从那撤退
Looks like he's got himself a force field.
看上去他弄了一个能量场
He's nothing if not annoyingly industrious.
他真是非常勤快啊
All right, what do we do?
好了 我们怎么办?
Well, we disable it.N How?
嗯 我们得把它关掉?
We-- we-- good question.
我们... 我们... 问得好
I've Been examiningthe energy reading we picked up,
我检查了我们检测到的那个能量读数
and it appears that michael has somehow managed to modify the wraith stun-pulse technology
看上去Michael成功地
and integrate it with the puddle jumper cloaking mechanism--
并把它和Jumper的隐形机制进行了结合
creating a kind of "stun-bubble"--
创造了一种"击昏气泡"
no, a force field around the control room and the gate room.
不 是一种力场 包围了控制室和星门大厅
Look, while it's in place, we're not getting in there.
只要它启动着 我们就进不去
Well, I know that. What you haven't told me is how we're gonna turn it off.
这个我知道 你们没有说的是
Because we haven't figured that out yet.
因为我们还没有想出来呢
Look, it's going to be very tricky.
这会非常困难
Yeah, you see, michael is using the puddle jumper as an external power source,
Michael把Jumper当成一种外部电源
not only for the control room and the gate room, but also, he's using it to power the stun-bubble--
不仅给控制室和星门大厅供电
okay, enough with the "stun-bubble."
你能不能不用"stun-bubble."这词
That's an accurate descriptionN no, it's a stupid description
那是很准确的词
guys, guys...
你们俩不吵了
look, the point is that if we want to disable the stun--
如果我们想干掉这个stun--
the force field,
这个护罩的话
then we first need to disable the power from the jumper.
我们必须先干掉那个Jumper
Or we figure out a way to override the mainframe lockouts that michael has in place.
或者我们想法破解Micheal的密♥码♥
All right, how's that going?
你破解的进程如何?
It's not. Not yet.
我还在破解中
Keep working on it.
那你就继续吧
I'm going to check on lorne.
我去看看Lorne怎样了
Hey.
嘿
What happened?
到底发生什么事了?
That puddle jumper that came through...
从星门近来的Jumper发出了个
it sent out some kind of stun wave, knocked everybody out.
Stun波把所有人都给击晕了
All of atlantis?
全部Atlantis的人?
I don't know. Probably.
我不知道 也许吧
Don't worry, they'll wake up soon.
别担心 他们都会醒来的
Everyone has a different level of resistance.
没人都有不同的抵抗力
Here.
让我帮你一把吧
Who would do this?
谁会干这事呢?
I don't know. That's what I want to find out.
我不知道 但我会找到的
Can you open that door?
你能弄开那道门吗?
I think so.
我想应该可以
Good. Do it.
那你去试试吧
Still nothing.
我还在破解密♥码♥
There was a time you understood me, teyla.
Teyla 你之前关心过我的
When your people brought me here, gave me the retrovirus that turned me into a human,
当你们把我带到这里
you alone showed me compassion.
你很同情我的处境
You were the voice of conscience.
你是我的理智
I've given this a great deal of thought. I've...
我为这事想了很长时间
I'm willing to return the favor.
我想报答你对我的恩情
I would very much like for you to come with me.
我非常希望你能跟我走
You can care for your child,
你照样可以照顾你的孩子
and I will care for the both of you.
而我会照顾你们俩
I would rather die.
我死也不会跟你走的
I promise...
我保证
I will not harm either of you.
我不会伤害你们俩的
Teyla...
Teyla...
you have to believe me.
你需要相信我
I can not trust the word of a murderer.
我不会相信你这个杀人狂的话
Why can't you understand?
你为何不理解我的话呢?
I have become what I am out of necessity,
我现在这样都是为了生存
the need to survive!
而迫不得已得
You became what you are out of vengeance.
你被你复仇的欲望而侵蚀
Do you not punish criminals in your world?
难道你们不惩治你们的罪犯吗?
Are they not brought to justice?
你们不会把他绳之于法吗?
Is this justice to you?
这就你的公正吗?
Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people across this galaxy?
你因此屠♥杀♥千万无辜人的性命?
They would not be dead had you not made me the subject of your vicious experiment!
如果你们我先拿我做实验
Their blood is on your hands!
其实他们都是你杀的!
It's your choice. You can come with me and live, or remain here and die.
你自己选吧 你要被给我走
Either way, I'm taking your child.
无论如何 我都会得到你的孩子的
We need to blow up the jumper.
我们需要干掉那个Jumper
If we blow it up, we cut the power and disable the force field, right?
如果我们干掉Jumper的话
Great plan--
好主意--
I'm just not entirely clear on how you intend on doing the actual blowing up.
但我不知道你想怎样干掉它
Fire a drone at it.
用一个Drone不就行了
We can'T.
我们办不到
The chair room requires far more power than the auxiliary battery units can provide.
控制椅的用电量远远超出
I was barely able to bring enough power into this lab, let alone the few transporters I could bring online.
我勉强可以给这个实验室
All right, then, we'll take a jumper.
好吧 那我们就利用Jumper
Again, I come back to my question of how?
问题是 我们才能到哪里?
We have no way of getting to the jumper bay.
我们根本无法接近Jumper舱
We'll take one from the underwater bay.
我们可以去水下的Jumper舱
Fly it up to the tower,
再飞上去
fire a drone through the window, and take out michael's jumper.
并用一枚Drone来干掉
What?
为啥你俩都不说话?
Uh, no, no, no, that's a good plan,
不 这的确是个非常好的计划
except I see one small problem--
但这只有一个小问题
the underwater jumper bay only has a couple of jumpers in it.
水底的Jumper舱只有几个Jumper
Well, we only need one.
我们只需要一个
Yes, well, the thing isN both of them were severely damaged in the flood.
没错 但问题是
Neither of them is able to fly.
它们俩都飞不起来
That was two years ago, radek. Mckay already fixed them.
Radek 那都是两年前的事
Oh, you've got to be kidding me...
你别跟我开玩笑
it was the next thing on my list.
我接下来下一件事
You said you were going to fix them.
你说过你会修好它们的
I know, and I was getting to it, I swear.
我知道 我发誓 我发誓我要去修的
And you had two years!
你有两年时间去干的!
I was busy!
我那两年都太忙了!
Perhaps we should go and see if we can fix one of them.
也许我们该去试着去修它们
That's a good idea,
好主意
but I want you stay here to try to override michael's lockouts.
但我要你在这继续破解Micheal的密♥码♥
Why don't I stay here and work on that?
为何不让我在这破解?
Zelenka can go with you to the jumper bay.
Zelenka可以陪你去Jumper舱
Because I want you to come with me and fix those jumpers like you said you were going to do two years ago.
因为你要履行你两年前的承诺
Let's go.
我们走
Please tell me there's a transporter.
求求你告诉我那附近有传送室
Yes. Well, not by the jumper bay, but there's one two levels down.
有 但是最近的传送室
That'll do.
那就好办了
Nice.
好极了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表