A ride on a puddle jumper.
坐Puddle Jumper回来
Yeah.
没错
Maybe we should leave,
也许我们应该走了
you know, let her get some rest?
让她休息一下吧
Yeah.
嗯
Call me...
如果你需要什么...
if you need anything.
就呼叫我
I will.
我会的
Nothing out of the usual,
没有什么不寻常的
no sign of trauma or any kind of organism.
没有受伤或者任何一种有机体的迹象
What about her blood work?
她的血检结果呢?
The same.
一样的
How long have you been feeling like this?
你感觉这样有多久了?
Um... a day or so?
嗯... 一天左右
Have you been sleeping all right?N No.
你最近睡得好吗?
I've been pushing myself real hard.
我一直工作得很辛苦
Aye. Well, I'd like to keep you overnight for observation.
好的 我要你住院观察一晚
I'll give you something to help you sleep, and we'll monitor your condition.
我会给你一些药帮你入睡
Then, hopefully, you'll wake up in the morning refreshed, back to your old self.
希望明天早上 你就能清醒过来
Okay?
好吗?
You're certain you saw nothing at all?
你确定你什么都没看见?
She's fine...
她没事
Physically speaking.
至少生理上没事
If there's something wrong with her,
如果她有什么毛病的话
I'm afraid it's most likely psychological in nature.
恐怕是心理上的
Hello...
你好...
all these corridors, I keep getting turned around.
这里走廊太多 弄得我晕头转向的
The puddle jumper is... where?
那些Puddle Jumper在哪?
The jumper bay?N Yes.
Jumper舱吗?
Top of the central tower.
在中心塔的顶端
Right. Yeah, I know that.NI just need to, um-- how do I...?
对 我知道
Oh, the transporter's at the end of the corridor.NIt'll take you there.
哦 传送机就在走廊的尽头 它会送你过去
Transporter. Of course. Thank you.
传送机 好的 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Ah... perfect.
啊 好极了
Come on, come on.
快点啊 快点
Come on.
动啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I... couldn't sleep.
我... 睡不着
What, so you came up to the jumper bay?
什么? 你睡不着就跑到Jumper舱来了?
Yeah... I thought I'd go for a ride.
嗯... 我想出去转一圈
In a puddle jumper?
坐Jumper吗?
Is there a problem with that?
有什么问题吗?
A few. For starters, you don't have the ancient gene, so you can't fly one.
有几个问题 最基本的
But you already know that.N Can you fly it?
但这点你已经知道了
Of course I can, but that's not the point.
我当然能了 但重点不在这
Look, you should be back in the infirmary.
听着 你现在应该在医务室里
But you could take me for a ride.
但你可以带我出去转转
What, now?N Yeah.
什么? 现在?
It would really help me relax.
那能帮助我放松
Well, I thought beckett gave you pills for that?
嗯 Beckett不是给你药了吗?
They didn't work.N Oh.
药没效果
Yeah. Come on. Please?
快点 求你了?
Just you and me.
只有你和我
Alone...
两个人...
oh, you could take me somewhere secluded.
哦 你应该带我去一个隐秘的地方
We can...
我们可以...
we could make love...
我们可以在美丽的...
underneath the stars.
星光下make love
Really?
真的?
Would you like that?
你想干吗?
Well... yeah!
嗯... 想!
I mean, I'd have to get a blanket, though,
但我得去拿条毯子
because the mainland's groundcover is loaded with allergens.
因为大♥陆♥的土地上充满了过敏原
No. Let's just go now.
不 我们现在就走
Wait. W-w-wait. No, no, no, no.
等等 不 不 不...
Look, you look. You should go back to the infirmary.
听着 你应该回医务室去
Forget about the infirmary.
别管什么医务室了
I need to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Jennifer, please.
Jennifer 别闹了
Come on. Just a quick ride.
我们就兜一小圈就好了
Don't you want to be with me?N No. No! No, I just yes!
难道你不想跟我在一起吗?
I just-- will you stop?
我只是... 你能不能别这样?
Look, I don't know what's wrong with you, but you are clearly not yourself.
我不知道你怎么了
I'm taking you back to the infirmaryN no.
而我带你回医务室...
Well, you can argue all you want, I'm not letting youN you're not taking me anywhere.
你可以继续挣 但我死活也要带...
Jennifer...
Jennifer...
I need you to listen to me.
我需要你听我说
As soon as you are cured of whatever it is that is affecting you,
一旦我们治好你的病
You're going to so...
你会感觉...
Let's go.
我们走吧
No! Don't you--
不! 你休想...
what're you doing?
你要干什么?
You should've taken me do you like it?
你应该陪我去兜一圈的
I don't care what the scans say.
我不管扫描结果怎么说
Either she's suffered a serious mind-altering brain trauma,
她要不是受了脑创伤而变了性格
or some kind of entity has taken control of her.
就是被外来生物给控制了
Has she been injured recently?
她最近受过伤吗?
Not that i know of. I mean, she was perfectly fine up until yesterday.
应该没有 在昨天之前她还好好的
I'm telling you, her brain scan would have revealed any kind of physical trauma, as well as any foreign organism.
我告诉你们 扫描会检测
Unless the organism's good at hiding.
除非那生物很会隐蔽
Yeah. Wouldn't be the first time. It took days to figure out rodney was infected.
这不是第一次了 上一次 我们
I still don't think that we should rule out the possibility of a psychological event.
我始终认为我们不该排除
We sometimes forget that working in this environment,
不要忘记在这样的环境下工作
in a whole other galaxy, can be emotionally overwhelming.
尤其是这里是外星系的事实
Such acute stress has often been linked to various dissociative disorders.
这种突发的压力经常会导致
Disorder? She tried to kill me.
障碍? 她试图要杀了我
Look, rodney, i don't think she would have pulled the trigger.
好了 Rodney 我不认为她会扣板机的
Hey, i saw the look in her eyes.
嘿 我看到她的眼神了...
wait a second.
等一下
What if she had something to do with zelenka? What if she's the one who stabbed him?
也许她跟Zelenka的事有关
Dr. Keller?
Keller医生干的?
that woman down there is not jennifer keller.
那女的肯定不是Jennifer Keller
I think woolsey's right.
我认为Woolsey说的对
Something has taken control of her.
她被某个东西给控制了
How can we be sure of this?
但你如何才能确定呢?
Well, we can start by asking her.
我们可以直接去问她
let's make this simple.
让我来问一个简单的问题
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
What?
什么?
If you are, in fact, jennifer keller,
如果你的确是Jennifer Keller的话
you would know what town you're from, what your father's name is.
你该知道你的出生地和你父亲的名字
So go ahead, tell us.
你为何不告诉我们
All right, look...
好吧 听我说
I know i've been acting strange--
我知道最近我的行为有些古怪
strange?
古怪?
Dr. Keller wouldn't point a gun at me.
Keller医生决不会拿枪对着我的
And she certainly wouldn't stab zelenka.
她也就决不会刺伤Zelenka的
well?
怎么说?
You did it, didn't you?
那就是你干的 对不?
You stabbed him.
是你刺伤了他
It was self-defense.
我只是自卫罢了
I didn't want to hurt anybody, but he attacked me.
我不想伤害任何人 但他想攻击我
Zelenka attacked you?
Zelenka先对你动手的?
He couldn't harm a fly.
他连只苍蝇都不会伤害
He tried to grab me.
他试图想抓住我
I thought he was going to turn me in. I was afraid of being caught.
我以为他要举报我
the fact of the matter is, you have been caught.
但现实是 你已经被抓住了
So i would advise you to tell us exactly who...NOr what... You are.
所以我建议你告诉我们
My name is neeva casol.
我的名字叫 Neeva Casol
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表