Is this your long-winded way of telling me you just can't turn it off?
你啰里巴索的说了一堆就是告诉我
Think of it like a tap, pouring water into a bucket.
想象它是一个水龙头 正在往桶里灌水
When the bucket is full, the drive engages,
水装满了 引擎启动
except this particular tap has no valve.
不同的是 这个水龙头没有阀门
That seems like a pretty serious design flaw, don't you think?
看起来是个相当严重的设计漏洞
Exactly.
没错
Which leads me to believe they were tampering with it, in a vain attempt to generate more power.
这让我觉得他们黔驴技穷了
As they got further and further from their own reality,
当他们离自己的宇宙越来越远时
I guess they figured they'd need it to get back.
我猜他们发现应该要回去了
And here we go.
又来了
Okay.
好吧
Where are we?
我们在哪?
Oh, don't look at me.
别看我
I haven't had time to route the main systems to these control panels.
我根本没时间把些控制板接到主系统上
I'm flying blind down here.
我们纯粹是在盲飞
Ronon, teyla, meet me at the bridge.
Ronon Teyla 我们在舰桥汇合
On our way.
在路上了
Keep it up, rodney.
继续弄 Rodeny
Colonel, atlantis is back.
中校 Atlantis又出现了
I'm picking them up on the sensors.
传感器可以捕捉到它们
You know how to work this stuff?
你会用这个?
The last time the daedalus was in orbit, major marks generously offered to give both of us some preliminary training.
上次Daedalus停靠在轨道上时Marks
I was busy.
我当时很忙
Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in.
Atlantis Sheppard呼叫
Atlantis, do you read?
Atlantis 能听到吗?
Atlantis, this is sheppard, come in.
Atlantis Sheppard呼叫
Maybe they already have a sheppard.
也许他们也有一个Sheppard
Rodney,
Rodney
what are the odds of us randomly jumping back into our own reality?
随机跃迁回我们的宇宙
I'd say slim to none.
非常渺茫
I'm detecting another ship in orbit.
我在轨道上探测到了另一艘战舰
What kind?
什么型号♥?
I'll see if I can pull it up on screen.
我看看能不能将图像显示出来
I don't recognize it.
我没见过
What's that?
那是什么?
You know it?
你认识?
No.
不
Colonel, I believe the ship is powering weapons.
中校 我认为那艘战舰正在给武器充能
What's our shield status?
护盾的情况何如?
Minimal.
最低功率
It's firing on atlantis.
它正在向Atlantis开火
The city's shields are failing.
城市的护盾正在衰减
Rodney, do we have enough juice to power up the asgard beam?
Rodeny我们有没有足够的能量
Maybe. You might be able to get a couple of shots off.
不一定 也许能打几炮
Why?
怎么了?
There's some alien ship attacking atlantis.
有一艘外星飞船正在袭击Atlantis
So?
所以?
What do you mean, "so?" It's atlantis!
什么所以? 那是Atlantis!
It's not our atlantis.
又不是我们的Atlantis
We have no idea who's down there. Look, we should just stay out of it.
我们并不清楚谁在那下面
If we do not intervene, the city will be destroyed.
如果我们袖手旁观的话 城市会被♥干♥掉的
Yeah, we need help.
没错 我们得帮忙
My gut tells me we're better off going with the people on that planet than whoever's on that ship.
直觉告诉我比起那船上的东西
I hope you're right.
希望如此
Yeah, well, me too.
我也是
The ship's been damaged. It's stopped firing.
敌舰受损 它停止攻击了
Hopefully we took out its main weapons.
希望刚才打掉了它的主炮
Wait, something's happening.
等等 有情况
They're launching fighters.
他们发射战斗机了
Ronon...
Ronon...
you should've took marks up when you had the chance. Now you'll have to learn fast.
以前有机会时你就该好好练练
Rail-gun targeting systems.
轨迹炮瞄准系统
Button's on the right. Control, radar, tracking, and target acquisition, use the red button to fire.
从右起按钮 控制 雷达 跟踪
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼?
We're under attack. Any chance of getting that hyperdrive back online?
我们遭到袭击了
No, it's completely shot! I already told you that!
不行 跟你说过了被打掉了
Great.
好吧
There's too many of them. I can't do this.N Keep trying!
数量太多了 我打不中
We've lost sublight.
我们失去了亚光速引擎
We have a hull breach.
舰体受损
We're venting atmosphere. I don't know what to do.
空气在流失
Seal off damaged areas. We should be okay for the moment.
封闭受损区域 我们暂时不会有事
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
难说
Sheppard, I have an idea!
Sheppard 我有个主意!
Let's hear it.
听着呢
I've set up a few protocols that should increase the efficiency of the alternate reality drive.
我设定了几个可以提高平行宇宙引擎
Drive if I enable them, we might be able jump sooner.
如果我启用它们 我们马上就能闪了
What, jump to the next universe?
什么 跃迁到下一个宇宙?
Exactly!
没错!
But if I do this, I can't undo it!
但是如果这样做了
I mean, we'll just start jumping faster and faster!
我是说 我们会越跳越快!
Do it.
做吧
It worked.
它起作用了
Where are we?
我们在哪?
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Temperature in the hull is rising rapidly.
舰体温度在直线上升
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
According to these readings, we're less than two million kilometers from the surface of the sun.
读数表明 我们距离太阳表面不到
I thought we always jumped to the same place in every reality.
我以为我们在平行宇宙跃迁的
As did I.
我也觉得
Hull temperature is approaching critical.
舰体温度接近危险值了
If we do not restore shields...
如果再不恢复护盾的话...
we're going to burn.
屁♥股♥就要烧着了
Are you sure about this?
你确定?
Well, we're not imagining it, rodney.
我们不是在幻想 Rodney
Let me transfer the sensors down to the station.NThen at least I can...
我把传感器转移到工作站
ooh...
噢...
well, you're definitely not imagining that.
果然没在幻想
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
感谢赞同
I don't understand it. We always jump to the same relative position in space.
我不理解 我们一直都是在平行宇宙
Unless...
除非...
unless what?
除非什么?
You said when you went to the future, you saw our sun expanding into a red giant, remember?
你说过你穿越未来的那次 你看到过
What are you saying, we're jumping through time now?
你是说我们在穿越时空?
No, no, no, no, no,
不 不 不 不 不
but maybe what eventually happens in our reality is happening in this one, only much sooner.
但是也许在我们的宇宙中最后发生的
We didn't go to the sun. The sun came to us.
就算我们不朝太阳开 它也会把我们吞了
So how does this help us?
你说这个有什么用?
I-I don't know.
不知道..
I just, I found it interesting.
我只是觉得这很有意思
What's interesting, rodney,
Rodeny 真正有意思的事是
is a way out of this without getting fried, like getting sublight back on,
找一个摆脱我们被油炸的方法
so we can get the hell out of here.
然后让我们离开这个鬼地方
Actually, I think our best bet is just to transfer as much power as we can to the shields,
事实上 我认为最好的办法就是
and ride it out till the next jump.
保护全舰直到下一次跃迁
When does that happen?
什么时候能开始?
Well, the time the capacitor takes to charge is different now that I've enacted those new protocols.
呃 我启动了新的协议以后
You know, um...
你知道 呃...
I have no idea.
我也不清楚
RodenyNYou're not exactly selling the plan, rodney.
你自己的计划你都不确定
I have no idea how long it would take me to fix the sublights either!
我也不知道要花多久才能修好亚光速引擎
Look, I've got to run a diagnostic,
听着 我得去做个检查
but theoretically, transferring power to the shields should be relatively easy.
但是理论上说 转换能量至护罩
All right, what do we do?
好吧 我们怎么办?
The first I need you to do is head down to engineering.
先去工程部
Let's go.
出发
All right, we're here. What do we do?
好了 我们到了 怎么办?
You need to kill all power to non-essential decks.
关掉船上所有次要甲板的电源
Which means you're going to have to access the main administrative interface.
意味着你要访问主要管理界面
That should bring up a list of all available override commands.
它会列出所有适合的超驰命令
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表