Previously on stargate atlantis...
前情提要
so I understand you have a proposal.
我知道你有个计划
We've come up with a gene therapy
我们发明了一种基因疗法
that alters wraith dna.
能改变wraith的DNA
We think we can make it so that you will never need to feed on humans again.
我觉得能行 这样你们就永远不用
Here.
给
Try this.
试试这个
His name was janus.
他叫Janus
Causality is not to be treated so lightly.
别小看因果关系
No one's treating it lightly.
没人小看
You are.
就是你
You are insistent on continuing the experiment.
你坚持继续试验
We order you to cease these activities.
我们要求你停止
I don't know what all the fuss is about.
我不明白有什么可大惊小怪的
If we do this every time someone comes for a visit, we'd never get any work done.
要是每次有人参观都这样 咱们别想干活了
We're just meeting him at the gate.
咱们在星门和他见面
We're not just meeting him at the gate.
咱们不在星门和他见面
I've been pulled from my regular duties to help him with his database "research".
为了他的数据库“研究”
I've got stuff on the go, you know--
我忙着呢 你知道
important, vital projects for the betterment of the human race.
通向人类更美好未来的至关重要
Apparently there are other people doing equally important work, rodney,
显然还有别人也在做着
as hard as that is to believe.
虽然很难相信
An exciting day.
令人激动的一天
Absolutely.
没错
He's ready to beam.
准备好传送了
Very well.
很好
Dr.Jackson, welcome to atlantis.
Jackson博士 欢迎来到Atlantis
Thank you, mr.Woolsey. It's great to be back.
谢谢 Woolsey先生 很高兴能回来
Colonel sheppard, rodney...
Sheppard中校 Rodney...
Stargate AtlantisNSeason5 Episode10
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
First Contact
第一次接触
I'll have rodney here show you to your quarters--
我让Rodney带你去住处
actually, I'd like to get started right away, if that's okay with you, rodney?
实际上 我希望现在就开始
Oh, sure, sure.
哦 当然 当然
What have you got planned?
你有什么计划?
An exciting exploration of insignificant ancient historical events?
一次激动人心的对非重要古代史的探索?
No, not quite. I'm sure you're both familiar with the ancient named janus?
不 不完全是
The inventor?N Yes,
那个发明家?
he was the lead scientist and apparently a bit of a renegade.
他曾是最棒的科学家 显然有点叛逆
Yeah, and I've been over all his logs.
是啊 我看过他的资料了
Look, this is work we've done already.
听着 这些我们都做过了
I'm pretty sure I have information that could lead us to his secret lab.
我很肯定我有通向他秘密实验室的信息
Secret lab?
秘密实验室?
Yes,
对
a place where he conducted and subsequently hid a significant portion of his unauthorized research.
进行和隐藏未被授权研究中重要部分的地方
And if I'm correct, it's right here... on atlantis.
如果我没猜错 它就在这儿...
I've been over janus' database entries with a fine-tooth comb.
我已经仔细查过Janus数据库的所有记录
I never saw any mention of a secret lab.
从没见他提到过什么秘密实验室
Janus was doing a lot of work that wasn't exactly approved by the ancient council,
Janus进行了很多古人议会没有批准的试验
so it's not hard to imagine he wouldn't include a full accounting in this very public database.
不难想象 他不会把它们记录在公开数据库里
Do you include all of your research in your official reports?
你把你所有的研究都写在报告里么?
Just get to the point.
说重点
He never talked about it in his entries, but several of janus' peers suspected he had a
他的记录中从没提到过
"bastion of unfettered thought and experimentation,"
"无拘无束的思想和试验的堡垒"
or as one of his lovers put itN he had lovers?
或像他的爱人之一所说...
"An isle of solitude within the city walls."
"城墙之内的孤岛"
Could just mean he was hard to talk to.NPeople say things like that about me all the time.
也许只想说明他有多难沟通
None of these writers had any idea where the lab could be,
写这些的人都不知道实验室在哪儿
but one of his young assistants recalls a day where janus turned a corner down a hallway.
可他的一个年轻助手记得有一天
"Today I saw janus in the hallway..."Nthere's a real page-turner.
"今天我在走廊里看见Janus..."
He chased after him with a question, but when he rounded the corner, janus was gone.
他追着Janus想问个问题 但当他转过拐角
The hallway was a dead end. He had seemingly disappeared, I think, into his secret lab.
那条走廊是个死胡同 他就那么消失了
Well, did this assistant happen to mention...
这个助手有没有提过...
...which hallway? Yes. He does.
是哪条走廊? 是的 他写了
Yeah.
是啊
As soon as the daedalus unloads its supplies,
Daedalus号♥一卸完补给
we'll be heading off to meet up with todd and one of his hives.
就去找Todd和他的母舰
You really think he's going to show up, huh?
你真的觉得他会出现?
And let you guys try out dr.Keller's gene therapy on a few of his guys?
让你们这些家伙在他的手下身上
Well, we held up our end of the deal.
我们已经履行了我们的诺言
We let him use teyla to take control of an alliance of wraith hives.
让他用Teyla控制一队母舰
That's what I'm saying, he's got what he wants.
我就是这个意思 他已经得到他想要的了
I should go with you, because I have a relationship with todd--
我应该和你一起去 因为我和Todd熟...
that is precisely why I don't want you there.
这就是为什么我不想让你去
This mission is basically going to be a negotiation,
这个任务基本上就是一个谈判
and todd has, well...
而Todd...
less baggage with me than he does with you.
比起你 Todd面对我时会比较轻松
I'm not saying you shouldn't take the lead--
我不是说你不该领头...
you're second in command here, colonel.
你可是副官 中校
I know my predecessors played fast and loose with many of the rules set forth by the I.O.A.,
我知道我的前任没有很严格地遵守
But protocol plainly states that in the rare instance where I am required to leave atlantis, you stay put.
但协议上很明白地写着 在为数不多的
You're in command here until I get back.
我回来之前 你全权负责
Understood?
明白?
Okay.
好吧
Try not to blow her up while I'm gone.
我不在的时候可别把这儿炸了
No promises.
我可不敢保证
Yeah, I think this should be the last of it.
好了 我想就这些了
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
I was just leaving.
我正准备走
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Here, let me get that.
我帮你拿
Thanks.
谢谢
So you're going on this daedalus thing?
你要去Daedalus了?
Yeah, uh...
是啊...
thank you.
谢谢
I kind of have to. I'm the one that'll be administering the treatment...
我也没办法 我得主持那个治疗
if, you know, we ever get to that point.
如果 你知道 能到那一步的话
Right.
嗯
I think I should come with you on this.
我觉得我该跟你一起去
Really? Why?
哦? 为什么?
I don't really trust these guys.
我不相信那些家伙
You don't trust todd and his wraith or the entire crew
你不相信Todd和那些Wraith
of the daedalus to protect me if something goes wrong?
所有那些保护我的船员?
I don't know.
不知道
Both, I guess.
都有吧
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
What?N Nothing, nothing.
怎么了?
It'd be great to have the company.
很高兴你能陪我一起去
Okay.
OK
Bye, rodney. Wish us luck.
再见 Rodney 祝我们好运吧
Good luck.
祝好运
What do you mean, "us"?
"我们"? 什么意思?
Rodney...
Rodney...
Is that a water line up there?
这是水位标志么?
Yeah, this section of the city flooded the first year we were here.
是的 我们到这儿的第一年
Anything salvageable got moved to the main tower.
所有能够挽救的设施
It's remote. That's promising.
好偏远 有希望
He wouldn't want anyone around when he came in and out of his lab.
他肯定不希望在进出实验室时
like the bat cave.
就像是蝙蝠洞一样
Yes... just like the bat cave.
是的... 就像蝙蝠洞一样
I'm not picking up anything unusual...
没有检测到什么异常信♥号♥♥...
something used to be attached here.
这里应该有个东西
Hmm. And here...
嗯 还有这儿
and another one.
还有一个
Any idea what they are?
知道是什么么?
Looks like a run-of-the-mill sconce interface.
跟烛台差不多的装置
Right. Well,
嗯
where are the sconces?
可烛台在哪儿呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表