He is the father.
孩子他爸
This is our chance.
这是我们的机会
These are the friends I told you of.
他们就是我跟你说的那些朋友
They can help you
他们可以帮你
get back to your old self,
找回原来的你
but first, you have to help us.
不过首先 你要帮助我们
We must get off this ship.
我们要离开这艘飞船
Do you know a way?
知道该怎么办么?
Yes.
是的
Follow me.
跟我来
No offense, teyla, but I don't trust this guy.
恕我冒昧 Teyla 可我不相信这个人
He was trying to save me before.
他之前也试图救过我
I trust him.
我相信他
Give me your weapon.
把武器给我
What's your plan?
你打算怎么做?
Sir...
长官...
we've got a dart trying to hail us.
有一艘Dart飞船正试图同我们联♥系♥
What?
什么?
Let me hear it.
让我听听
This is colonel john sheppard, authentication code
我是John Sheppard中校 口令是
bravo delta charlie alpha niner.
B-D-C-A-9
Daedalus, please come in.
Daedalus号♥ 请回话
Authenticated. Colonel, what the hell happened to your jumper?
口令有效 中校
I got turned around in the parking garage.
我回到停车场时
I was in a rush, so I borrowed this dart.
太赶忙了 所以就借了一艘Dart
I've got the team beamed into a storage device.
其他人被光传送到Dart的存储装置中了
Do you have teyla?N Yes, and the baby.
接到Teyla了么?
You beamed a baby into wraith storage?
你把一个婴儿光传送到
No.
没有
I got him right here,
在我身边睡着呢
so feel free to do whatever you want to that cruiser.
那艘巡洋舰现在任由你处置了
Copy that.
收到
Major marks, please make that ship go away.
Marks少校 请让前面那艘飞船
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Colonel sheppard, why don't you head down to the planet, beam your crew out, and land that dart?
Sheppard中校 你可以到星球表面降落
I'm pretty sure you can dial up that stargate now.
我想你现在可以用那里的星门了
Copy that.
收到
Hey, what's with the bags?
嘿 背着包包去干什么啊?
What's with the flowers?
你拿着花去干什么啊?
Going to see teyla. You probably heard, uh, I delivered her baby.
去探望Teyla 你也许已经听说了
I did,
的确
and they tell me she's going to name him rodney.
他们还说 她准备给他起名为Rodney呢
Yes! Really?
好啊! 真的么?
No. Not really.
不 假的
Oh, that's funny.
开玩笑吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Back to earth.
回地球
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Oh, they've caught the last ba'al clone.
他们抓住了Ba'al的最后一个克隆体
The tok'ra are going to extract the symbiote. They want sg-1 to put in an appearance.
Tok'ra准备提取他体内的共生体
Okay.
好啊
Plus, the I.O.A. want to do an "exhaustive" review of my first year in command, so,
另外 IOA还希望彻底评审一下
you know, that can't be good.
这可是件烦心事
Are you crazy? They probably want to give you a medal. You had a great year.
不是吧? 他们可能会给你颁发一枚奖章呢
I know my opinion doesn't mean much to those folks, but
我知道那些家伙
I think you've done an excellent job.
我觉得你在这里的工作非常出色
I'm glad you took the post.
和你共事非常开心
Thanks, rodney. That means a lot.
谢谢 Rodney 你的话很受用
Tell sheppard the court-martial will have to wait.
跟Sheppard说 军事法庭的事情先搁一搁
Sure. See you soon.
再见
Hope so.
但愿吧
How long will the surgery take?
手术需要多久?
Doc says a few hours,
医生说要几个小时
but I'll be off my feet for a week or so.
不过要过个把星期我才能下地走路
I cannot believe you attempted to mount a rescue in your condition.
真难以相信 你自己的状况这么糟糕
"Attempt"?
"试图"?
Last time I checked, I succeeded.
据我所知 应该是成功地把你救了出来
How's the kid?
孩子还好吧?
Dr.Keller says he's perfectly healthy.
Keller医生说他很健康
I say he's perfectly everything.
我说他一切都很好
That's great.
太好了
I want to thank you.
我想说谢谢你
There's no need.
没这个必要
I never gave up hope, because I knew...
我从没放弃过希望 因为我知道...
I knew that you would come for me, john.
我知道你会来救我 John
You would have done the same for me.
如果换作你 你也会这么做的
Yes.
是的
All right.
好了
You ready, colonel?
准备好了么 中校?
Ready?
准备?
From my understanding, I'm not doing anything.
据我所知 我什么也不用做
Yeah, that's right.
好啊 那就好
You just have to lie still and let me play with your insides.
你只需要躺着不动
Sorry.
抱歉
Um, let's go.
我们走吧
What are you going to name the kid?
准备给孩子起什么名字?
Well, if it's all right with you, I was thinking of torren john,
不介意的话 我想叫他Torren John
after my father, and after you.
以我父亲和你的名字为他命名
Really?
真的?
Mckay's going to hate that.
McKay听了会生气的
I would be very honored.
荣幸之至
Very well.
当然
Torren john emmagan.
Torren John Emmagan
Colonel carter.
Carter上校
Mr.Woolsey, how are you?
Woolsey先生 你还好吧?
Very well. Thank you for asking.
非常好 多谢关心
So is this whole evaluation process going to take very long?
整个评估过程需要多长时间?
I mean, there's a lot of work to be done on atlantis, and I'm kind of anxious to get back.
Atlantis那边还有很多事情要处理
I'm sure you are.
能够理解
However,
不过
the I.O.A.Has decided that perhaps someone with a different skill set
IOA认为 让一名具有不同知识结构的人
would be more suited to lead the atlantis expedition now.
就当前而言
Excuse me?
什么?
I'm here to inform you that,
我正式通知你
effective immediately, you are being removed from command.
你不再担任指挥官这一职务了 立即生效
who's replacing me?
接任者是谁?
As a matter of fact...
实话跟你说吧...
I am.
是我
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表