Elizabeth!
Elizabeth!
*Go!
快走!
Yeah, I remember.
记得
Well, after that, the Replicators took me to a lab.
之后复♥制♥者把我带到了一个实验室里
The nanites in my body were unleashed and allowed to replicate.
我体内的机器人被释放出来
I joined the population.
我成为了它们的一员
But even in my new form, my original consciousness was still there.
虽然我有了新的形态 我原来的意识还在
I was still me.
我还是我
I tried to hide it
我尝试把它隐藏起来
but a few of the others could sense it.
但他们中的某些人可以感觉到
They were remnants of Niam's old group.
他们是Niam小组的残余
I believe you encountered some of their handiwork
我想你们遇到了他们的一些杰作:
Replicator-built human versions of me and your team.
复♥制♥者制♥造♥的我 和你的小队
Hmm. You heard about that, did you?
你也听说了啊?
Only after they were killed.
我是在他们被杀以后才知道的
Now, the other you, the human one
另外一个你 人类的那个
She thought you'd been destroyed.
她以为你已经死了
That's what the leaders of our group wanted her to believe.
那是我们小组的领袖让她相信的
They kept us apart deliberately for security reasons.
为了安全原因 他们把我们俩分开
This is all very interesting, I'm sure,
我肯定这非常有意思
but none of it explains how you've come to be a disembodied voice in our computer system.
但这解释不了你如何成为我们电脑里
Is that Richard Woolsey?
是Richard Woolsey吗?
Uh, yes.
啊 是的
Uh, I'm the, uh, the-the
是我 我是...
the new...N The new you.
新的...
I see.
我明白了...
So, what-what... what happened?NHow did you...
那么后来发生了什么 你怎么会...
end up... in there?
成为里面... 那个声音的?
We were on the run.
我们一直在逃亡
Oberoth and the others were hunting us down for our heretical beliefs.
Oberoth和其他人视我们为异教♥徒♥
It was only a matter of time before we'd be captured and destroyed,
抓住并摧毁我们是迟早的事
unless something miraculous happened.
除非发生奇迹
And something did.
而这样的事确实发生了
Our intel was correct. The planet has been completely destroyed.
我们的情报是正确的
Can you detect any trace Replicator cells?
你能检测到任何复♥制♥者单元的痕迹吗?
Negative. They've been completely wiped out.
没有 它们被完全消灭了
Good.
好极了
We can finally get to work without having to look over our shoulders.
我终于可以在没有监视的情况下工作了
It's time to begin.
是时候开始了
Uh, well, that wasn't a miracle that was us.
但那不是什么奇迹 那是我们弄的
We destroyed the Replicator homeworld.
我们摧毁了复♥制♥者的星球
I know, and we owe you a debt of gratitude
我知道 我们非常感激
because it allowed us to pursue our goal in peace.
因为你们的行动使我们可以和平地
You mean ascension?
你指升♥天♥?
Exactly, Teyla.
没错 Teyla
We found a suitable planet and began our work.
我们找到了一个合适的星球
I did what I could to help them.
我尽可能地帮助它们
I tried to lead them in meditation to teach them how to release their burden.
我尝试让它们进行冥想
But it was difficult.
但那非常困难
Let me guess. You ran into the small hiccup of the fact that you're all machines.
让我猜猜
Yes.
是的
Well, much as I'd like to say we didn't see *that* coming, we...
虽然我非常想说我们没有预料到这个
you know, did.
但我们早就知道了
One of our group, Koracen,
我们中的一员 Koracen
argued that it was a mistake to try and run away from our technological origin
认为尝试脱离我们的技术起源是错误的
that we should embrace it and find a technological solution.
我们应该拥抱它
We know that a Replicator mind can be digitised and transferred from one body to another,
我们知道复♥制♥者的思维可以被数字化
but I've discovered a way that will allow us to exist indefinitely as fields of energy,
而我找到了一种方法
effectively uploading ourselves into sub-space
通过把我们上传到子空间
where we'll be free to move about the galaxy unencumbered by physical existence.
我们就可以脱离物理形式的束缚
What will happen to our bodies?
那我们的身体会怎么样?
The nanite bonds holding them together will be severed.
维持身体的纳米连接将会被切断
You mean they'll be destroyed.N Yes
你是说我们的身体会被毁掉?
but we'll no longer need them.
但我们不需要它们了
Koracen, if this doesn't work...N It *will* work.
Koracen 如果这个失败的话...
You told us that ascension is achieved when the physical body is transformed into pure energy.
你告诉我们升♥天♥是通过让物理的身体
I can make that happen for us.
我可以让那在我们身上发生
Once in sub-space,
进入子空间以后
nothing can prevent us from continuing on to the next plane of existence.
没有东西可以阻止我们
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
It's done.
完成了
Machine ascension!
通过机器升♥天♥!
Except it didn't work.
可是那没有成功
There *was* no next step
我们并没有迈向下一个存在形式
no ascension in any meaningful sense of the word.
根本没有任何地方可以再"升"了
We've been stuck in sub-space ever since.
从那以后我们就被困在子空间里了
What is it like?
那感觉是什么样的?
Oh.
哦
Constant motion and deafening noise.
持续的运动和刺耳的噪音
It's like the worst migraine you could possibly imagine.
就像是你能想象的最糟的偏头痛
I don't know. I've had some pretty horrendous migraines in my time.
我患过很可怕的偏头痛
We started searching the galaxy,
我们开始搜索这个星系
looking for a way to regain any kind of physical form.
寻找一种方式来重新获得身体
We came across a few other technologically advanced societies.
我们遇到了几个高科技社会
Really? In *this* galaxy?
真的? 在这个星系里?
You'd be surprised how many more are out there,
那些把自己藏起来以躲避Wraith的社会
keeping themselves hidden from the Wraith.
数量之多会让你惊讶的
We occupied various computer systems even Wraith tech for a short while.
我们占领了很多的电脑系统
Wraith tech?N Really?
Wraith系统? 真的?
It was extremely unpleasant.
在那里面的感觉非常糟糕
In fact, no matter where we looked,
事实上 不管我们到哪去找
we couldn't find any technology that would allow us to exist as anything even remotely like what we were before.
我们都找不到一种能让我们和原来
Which is why you came here.
所以你就到这里来了
You knew that Atlantis' computers were big enough and powerful enough to house your entire programme.
你知道Atlantis的电脑系统
The others were growing increasingly frustrated and bitter.
其他人变得越来越灰心和消沉
I broke away from them and started looking for you on my own.
我和他们分了开来 开始独自寻找你们
I searched the galaxy for months,
我在星系里寻找了几个月
then I detected your Puddle Jumper and connected with it.
然后我发现了你们的Jumper并与之连接
Nearly killing us in the process.
在那个过程中还差点把我们弄死
I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
My current condition is extremely volatile
我现在的状态非常不稳定
difficult to control,
很难控制
especially during the initial moments trying to interface with new tech.
尤其是在刚要与新的技术进行连接的时候
But I didn't know where else to turn.
但是我没有其他地方可去了
You're the only friends I have.
你们是我唯一的朋友
If you ask me, it's a trick
如果你问我的话 这肯定是个诡计
someone just pretending to be Doctor Weir.
有人在假装Weir博士
But what if it *is* her?
但如果那是她怎么办?
Look, we still have the Ancient machine I used to build FRAN.
听着 我们还有制♥造♥FRAN的那台机器
I can easily build another Replicator to house...N No!
我可以轻易地造出另一个复♥制♥者来...
I'd put in failsafes, a kill switch.
我会在里面放置保险装置 一个自毁开关
Look, what I'm saying is that with all of the advancements I've been able to make...
听着 我是说在我进行了那么多改进以后...
With all due respects to the advancements you've made, one thing remains constant:
不管你进行了多少改进 有一点是不变的:
Replicators are far too powerful to even *think* about trusting them.
复♥制♥者太强大了
They've been the scourge of two galaxies.
它们已经给两个星系带来了灾难
You know better than anyone how difficult it was to get rid of them.
你比任何人都清楚要除掉它们是多么困难
Then what should we do with her?
那我们我们要怎么处理她?
She can't stay where she is.
她不能继续呆在那
She's frying the city's computers.
她会烧了城市的电脑的
Well, maybe we can upload her, or it, or whatever this thing is
也许我们可以把她上传到
into a virtual reality like we did with Ava.
一个虚拟现实里面去就像Ava那样
That could work, but it wouldn't be easy, especially if she doesn't wanna go.
这样也许有用 但会很困难
Well, talk to her.
那么我们和她谈谈吧
Rodney, we've just detected anomalous energy levels in the South Pier lab.
Rodney 我们刚刚检测到南部实验室
What, the Replicator machine?
什么? 是复♥制♥者制♥造♥机吗?
She's building herself a body.
她在给自己制♥造♥一个身体
She must have found it in the database.
她一定实在数据库里找到了那个机器
Shut down power.N II tried.
切断电源
I've also tried to radio down there but communications are still offline.
我也试过了呼叫那里
What's going on?
怎么回事?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表