We got to do something.
我们得做点什么
You know, just last week I was talking to zelenka about trying to reverse-engineer a daedalus beaming system for the jumpers.
我上周还和Zelenka谈到用逆向工程
And?
结果呢?
Oh, well, no, we're nowhere near close.
噢 还早着那
I mean, the asgard technology's incredibly complicated--
我是说 Asgard的科技超乎想像的复杂...
what the hell are you bringing this up for now?
那你现在提这个干什么?
I'm just saying that this would be the perfect situation for something like...
我只是说这会是利用那个的绝好时机
All right, everybody hold on. We're going in.
好吧 大家坐好 我们要过去了
What are you doing?
你想做什么?
Trying to tip the scales a little.
稍微扭转一下局势
Are you nuts? They can see us!
你疯了是不是? 他们能看见我们!
Think that did it?
你觉得这样有用吗?
We're about to find out.
我们很快就会知道了
That's impossible.
这不可能
The enemy hive just exploded.
敌舰爆♥炸♥了
Well done, my queen.
干得好 女王陛下
Perhaps next time, you will not be so quick to question my tactics.
也许下次你不该这么快怀疑我的战术
Recall the darts.
召回Dart
Darts are heading back. Bay doors are open.
Dart在返航 舱门打开了
All right, that's our cue. I'm going in.
好的 这是我们的机会 我开过去了
Where do we go?
我们朝哪走?
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?N It's hard to tell.
什么叫你不知道?
I think we're on the wrong level.
我向我们在的楼层不对
Plus, the signal keeps moving around.
还有信♥号♥♥一直在移♥动♥
That's a good sign todd's alive.
这是好迹象 Todd还活着
Still doesn't tell us anything about teyla.
但是我们还不知道Teyla的情况
All right.
好吧
Tit'shis way. I think.
我想应该是这边
We're going to have to circle back.
我们得绕一圈了
Oh, great, I got to figure this out all over again?
噢 好极了 我得再找一次路线
Another patrol coming this way.N So, what are we going to do?
另一对巡逻的从这边来了
We got no choice.
别无选择了
Let's move.N Which way?
我们行动
I guess that answers that.
我想那个就是答案
Inform the queen.
通知女王
We have intruders.
发现入侵者
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Well, if i had to guess,
嗯 要我猜的话
I'd say we'll be taken in front of the queen, who will demand answers and threaten to feed on us.
我们会被带到女王的面前 然后
At which time, I hope to have plan to get us out of here.
我希望我那时候能想到一个逃脱方案
Very reassuring.
真是非常令人安心
it's teyla. She's alive.
是Teyla 她还活着
Rodney, quiet.
Rodney 安静些
Leave us.
退下
John, ronon, rodney, it is good to see you,
John Ronon Rodney 很高兴见到你们
but you should not have come for me.
但是你们不应该来找我的
Why? What's going on?
为什么? 怎么回事?
I'll explain later,
我一会儿再解释
but you must not attempt to escape.
但你们一定不要尝试逃跑
You're in no danger.
你们没有危险
I'm now queen of this hive.
我现在是这艘母舰的女王
Wait, what?
等下 什么?
It is a long story.
说来话长
No, we got a jumper here, we can leave right now.
我们有艘Jumper在这
No, I must solidify my position first.
不行 我必须先巩固我的地位
It is the only chance we have to ensure the alliance will accept the treatment.
这是我们保证联盟全体
Otherwise, this will all have been for nothing.
不然 这都是竹篮打水
All right.
好的
We'll let it play out. For now.
暂时只能将计就计
My queen...
女王陛下...
what are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Who authorized you to wait in my quarters?
谁允许你在我的房♥间里等我了?
I let myself in.
我自己进来的
I needed to see you in private.
我需要私下见你
I do not wish to speak right now. Come back later.
我现在不想和你说话 过会儿再来
I'm afraid I can't do that.
我想不行...
I am your queen. I command youN you are not my queen.
我是你的女王 我命令你...
How dare you speak to me like this.
你怎敢这样对我说话?
Remove yourself from my sight immediately.
马上从我的视线中消失
I saw you talking with the prisoners from atlantis.
我看见你和Atlantis的那些囚犯在谈话
And?
又如何?
I may not interrogate prisoners on my own ship?
我不能审问我舰上的囚犯吗?
Oh, you may,
噢 当然可以
though it is odd that you refer to them as prisoners.
但你称他们为囚犯很奇怪
I overheard what you said to them.
我听到了你们的谈话
You knew them, and they knew you,
你认识他们 而且他们也认识你
and I asked myself
然后我问我自己
"how is such a thing possible?"
"这怎么可能呢?"
I suspected you right from the moment you set foot upon my ship,
自从你踏上我的船 我就开始怀疑你
and against my better judgment
但是我没有正确的判断
I allowed you to remain onboard
让你上了船
while you committed treachery after treachery.
而你却干下了一件又一件大逆不道的事
It was my duty to defend the ship, and I failed.
保护这艘飞船是我的指责 而我失职了
I'm afraid your reign is over, my queen.
恐怕你的统治该结束了 女王陛下
He'll not be bothering you any further.
他不会再让您烦扰了
Thank you.
谢谢你
My hive arrived moments ago.
我的母舰几分钟前到达了
I've arranged for colonel sheppard, ronon, and dr. Mckay to be transferred there immediately.
我已经安排立即转移Sheppard中校
Good. When do I join them?
好的 我什么时候才能走?
As soon as this is all over.
在一切完成以后
...And thus, I will be taking my leave of you, and returning to my former hive.
我很快就要离开你们
I am leaving behind my trusted commander.
我留下我深信的指挥官
Let me be clear,
我要说清楚
you will still fall under my protection,
你们还是会受到我的保护
but in my absence, you will heed his every order as if it were my own.
但是我不在的时候 你们要像
When he speaks, it is as though I am speaking through him.
他说话 就相当于我说话
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
Yes, my queen.
明白了 女王陛下
Good.
好的
Then it is time.
是时候了
Escort me to my transport.
护送我到我的坐驾
The queen departs.
女王起驾
Well done.
干得好
I believe you've managed to allay all suspicions.
我相信你成功地消除了一切怀疑
Just remember why we did this,
你记住我们这样做的目的
to disseminate dr. Keller's treatment to as many wraith as possible.
一切都是为了让尽可能多的Wraith
Of course.
当然
Although I think it might be wise to let matters settle for a time first.
但我想应该先让一切平息一段时间为好
How much time?
要多久?
Not long.
不会太久
You're not planning on going back on our agreement, are you?
你不会过河拆桥吧?
No, no.
不会 不会
I'm just saying that to press such a radical agenda so soon after the change in leadership...
我只是说在权力更替不久
well, it may invite unwelcome questions.
会招来不必要的问题
Fine.
好的
Very well--
很好
but bear in mind that as far as this crew is concerned,
但是你要记住对着艘船上的人来说
I am still their queen.
我还是他们的女王
Oh, yes.
噢 没错
I will be watching you,
我会在背后看着你的
and should you step out of line, I will not hesitate to make a reappearance
要是有什么越轨的举动 我绝对不会犹豫
and have you removed.
我会回来把你除掉
Very well.
很好
Permanently.
是永久的除掉
What have you done to her, doc?
你对她做了什么啊 医生?
Very funny.
很好笑
How you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Better.
好多了
Still some soreness, but for the most part, it's gone.
还有点酸疼 但大部分都过去了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表