it would be my pleasure.
乐意之极
wonderful.
太好了
what time should I swing by to pick you up?
那我几点来接你?
it might be easier if we just met up.
我觉得随缘更好
Mr. woolsey, you're off radio.
Woolsey先生 您的对讲机没开
dr. mckay needs to see you right away.
McKay博士需要立刻见你
that is the historical, scientific,Nand technological records of an extinct civilization,
这是一个已灭绝种族的历史
and if this device is any indication,
照这个装置来看
a highly advanced one at that.
绝对是非常先进的种族
I mean, medical breakthroughs,Nspecifications for advanced weaponry--
我是说(这就等于是)医学突破
this is incredible.N it... is.
这太不可思议了
I sense a "but".
我感觉 有"但是"
no, no, no. no, no, no.Nno "buts".
不 不 不 不 不
a "by the way", maybe.
也许是 "顺便"
i'm listening.
我听着呢
like I said, the device contains the recordsNfor a long-dead civilization.
如我所说 这个装置储存着
but it also contains the chemical building blocksNfor a silicon-based lifeform.
但是它里面同时保存着一种硅基生命形式
what does that mean?
什么意思?
this device was designed to seed planets with organismsNthat would, in time, evolve into a sentient race.
这个装置被设计来在有有机物的星球上"播种"
once that sentient raceNreached a certain level of intellectual maturity,
一但这种有意识的种族
they could then benefit from the information left for themNby their extinct ancestors.
灭绝的老祖宗们留下的信息
so what happened?
那么发生了什么?
i'm not sure.
我也不清楚
obviously, they didn't complete their journey.Nthey ended up here instead.
显然 它们并未完成旅行
still, with the help of thedaedalus, we could ensureNthat it finally reached its target destination.
仍然 如果有Daedalus的帮助
okay,
好吧
let's copy the dataNand then send it on its way.
把数据复♥制♥了
which is where the "oh, by the way" comes in.
这就是 "顺便" 该登场的地方了
look,
听着
this device is set up in such a way that accessing the dataNwould do irreparable damage to the biological samples.
这个装置的制♥造♥方式 导致一旦访问其数据
in other words, it's either/or?
换句话说 就是二选一?
either we take the data or we send it on its way.
要么获取数据 要么送他们上路
we can't do both.
没有两全齐美的办法
you disappoint me, john.
你让我失望了 John
I didn't think you'd be this easy to break.
我没想到 你这么容易被击破
even those two scientists you came with put up more of a fight--Nbefore we killed them.
即使那两个和你一起来的科学家
just another two you couldn't save.
只是你救不了他们了
we're done.
搞定了
it's operational?N yes, we used the genetic material to initiate it.
可行吗?
you hear that, sheppard?
听到了吗 Sheppard?
we've got the jumper--
Jumper是我们的了
sir, we can come back and deal with himNonce we're done with atlantis.
长官 我们可以搞定Atlantis后
no.
不
we deal with him now.
现在就解决他
find him and kill him.
找到然后杀了他
hello, ellen.
你好 Ellen
hello... you.
你好... 你
amelia, could you please do me a favorNand pass on a message to dr. vanessa conrad?
Amelia 可以帮我个忙吗?
she's in one of the science departments.
她在某个科学部工作
please tell her that,Ngiven dr. mckay's recent findings, we may have to
告诉她
reschedule our dinner tonight.
要重新安排晚餐的时间了
dr. conrad? are you sure, sir?
Conrad博士?
better yet,
倒不如
why don't you just tell me where her quarters are?
告诉我她住哪里?
I suppose it's only proper that I tell her personally.
我觉得亲自告诉她比较合适
there's nothing here, sir.
没有记录 长官
she hasn't been assigned quarters yet?
还没有给她分配住处吗?
no sir, according to this,Nthere's no dr. conrad on atlantis.
不是长官 根据记录表明
amelia, the woman I was talking toNwhen you approached me earlier today...
Amelia 今天早些时候 你去找我时
sir?
长官?
on the balcony.
在阳台上
the woman I was speaking withNwhen you delivered the message from dr. mckay.
你来传达McKay博士消息时
she probably left before I got there, sir.
也许我去时她已经走了 长官
when I approached you on the balcony, you were alone.
我去阳台找你时 你是一个人
there's nothing wrong with you.
你没病
what's going on?
怎么回事?
uh, i'll let you know in a second.Ni'm just looking over your results.
呃 马上告诉你
she won't find anything.
她查不出来的
according to this, you're fine.
结果表明 你没事
perfectly normal.N see?
非常正常
then what is going on?
那是怎么回事?
why isn't your name in the database?
你的名字为什么不在数据库里
why couldn't amelia see youNearlier today?
为什么今天那会Amelia看不到你?
uh... i'm pretty sure my name is in the database.
呃... 我很确定我的名字在数据库里
and as for amelia, if she has a medical concern,Nthere's no reason why she shouldn't see me.
至于Amelia 如果她有什么健康问题
when did she come by?
她什么时候来的?
she can't see me, richard.
她看不到我的 Richard
only you can see me.
只有你能
why?
为什么?
i'd like to clarify the misunderstanding.
我要澄清下误会
I don't want her thinking I turned her away.
我不想让她认为我拒绝她来
uh... amelia's fine.
呃... Amelia 很好
i'll talk to her.
我会和她谈的
great.
好吧
um, as for you,
呃 至于你
you said you've been feeling unwell?
你说你觉得不舒服?
uh... that's right.
呃... 是的
tired?
累了?
somewhat.
有点
any visual symptoms?Nshadows or flashes in your field of vision?
有没有什么视觉症状
sort of. yes.
一点点
what about auditory symptoms?Noccasional ringing or buzzing or whistling?
那听觉症状呢?
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
yes. the occasional buzzing.
对 偶尔会有嗡嗡声
somewhere private.
找个私人的地方
there it goes again.
又响了
I bet you haven't been sleeping very well,
我敢说你肯定没睡好
what with this whole probationary review...
实习期评审肯定很磨人
of course.
当然
that's it exactly.
就是这样
you're obviously under a lot of stress,
你给自己压力太大了
and sometimes anxiety can manifest itselfNin a variety of ways,
有时焦虑本身可以表现出很多种方式
but these are going to help you relaxNand sleep through the night.
这些可以帮你放松下晚上睡个好觉
and hopefully, once you're well rested,Nyou'll be feeling much better,
顺利地话 睡醒了
and your symptoms will disappear.Nbut if they don't,
症状也会消失
come back and see me.Nokay?
再回来找我
thank you, doctor.
谢谢 医生
I wouldn't advise taking those.
我不建议你吃药
how long have you been standing there?
你站那儿多久了?
sorry.NI just...
抱歉
didn't want to disturb you.Nyou seemed deep in thought.
不想打扰你
i'm always deep in thought.Nkeeps me sharp.
我经常沉思以保持思维敏捷
and sleepless.
也会使我失眠
so, what are you working on?
所以你在弄什么呢?
i'm just analyzing the readings from the radiationNthe device is emitting.
正分♥析♥那装置发出的辐射读数呢
oh, jeez, again with the radiation.
噢 呀 又是辐射
hey, i'm just killing time till woolsey gives us the green lightNto start data retrieval on that thing.
嘿 我只是在打法时间 等Woolsey下令
you think he will?
你觉得他会答应?
of course. this is huge--
当然了 这个非常重要
the chronicled achievements of an alien race,Nare you kidding me?
可以记入史册的外星发现
whoa, wait a minute.
噢 等等
what?
怎么了?
the modulated, ultra-low frequencyNemanating from the device...
这装置发出的调制超低频射线
i've seen something like this before.
我好像在哪见过
oh, no.
噢 不
i'm sorry I made you doubt your sanity.
抱歉让你怀疑自己神智是否清晰
who are you?
你是谁?
what are you?
什么东西?
i'm a physical manifestationNof your subconscious romantic and sexual ideals.
我是你潜意识中对于浪漫以及异性幻想
oh, god.
噢 上帝
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表