Yes.
是的
Are we clear on the rules of engagement?
这次行动的要求记清楚了?
We'll get in and get out before the wraith even know it.
悄悄去 悄悄回 别让Wraith发现
Colonel sheppard,
Sheppard中校
if in fact Dr.Mckay does regain his...
如果McKay博士真的恢复了...
say goodbye for me.
替我向他道别
I thought you didn't believe.
还以为你不会相信呢
Is that a prerequisite?
不相信就不能去么?
He'll be glad you're here.
有你在 他会很高兴的
All right, we're either going to get away with this, or we're not.
好吧 咱们到底要不要用这招
If we don't, the ride's going to wild, and it's is going to be fast,
如果不用 这段飞行将非常惊险刺♥激♥
so I need everyone prepared.
我需要每个人都做好准备
Jumper three, standing by.
三号♥Jumper 准备出发
Send the malp through.
让MALP先过去
The malp is clear of the gate, and they're firing on it from both sides of what appears to be a deep valley.
MALP离开星门了
It's deploying smoke.
正在施放烟雾
You should have complete coverage of the area in five seconds.
你们会在5秒之内得到掩护
Okay, see you tomorrow.
好 明天见
I hope so.
希望如此
That's one hell of a valley.
好牛的峡谷!
Do you think they detected us before we were able to cloak?
你觉得他们探测到咱们了么?
No, I think the smokescreen worked.
不 我觉得烟幕应该起作用了
Hopefully they think we just sent a malp through ahead of us
希望他们以为咱们只送了个MALP过来
and changed our mind when they blew it up.
发现被毁之后就改了主意
All right, I'm going to do a sweep of the landing area.
好了 我要扫描一下着陆点
Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.
应该用不了几分钟
John, john!
John, john!
John!
John!
John!
John!
John!
John!
You were there, and-and then he--
你在那儿 然-然后他...
rodney, rodney, I'm right here.
Rodney Rodney 我就在这儿
What's wrong?N I woke up, everyone had left!
怎么了?
Oh... buddy, I...
哦...伙计 我...
I'm sorry, I thought you'd fallen asleep.
对不起 我以为你睡着了
I was... I got so scared, I was sure that...
我...我吓死了 我以为...
by the morning what was left of my mind was going to be gone!
到了早上 我剩下的那点理智就全没了!
I'm going to take you back to your quarters, okay?
我带你回房♥间 好吗?
John... john, I've never been so scared.
John...John 我从没这么害怕过
I'm slipping away. I'm slipping away, and I don't know how to stop myself!
我要消失了 我要消失了
Look, you're still here. All right?
听着 你还在这儿 好吗?
You're still here.
你还在这儿
Yeah.
是啊
I am.
没错
And I'm not going anywhere.
我也不会离开
You know, you want to hang out, you just...
你知道 要是你想找人陪 只要...
hang out.
找人陪
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with myself.
我不知道该拿自己怎么办
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have woken you up.
对不起 我不该吵醒你的
All right, look, it's a nice night out.
没事 今晚夜色多美
Let's go have some beer on the pier, okay?
咱们去码头喝几杯如何?
I drink beer?
我 喝几杯?
A lot.
痛饮
Take this.
拿着
Come on, buddy, let's go.
好了伙计 走吧
I don't know, should I have another?
我不知道 还应该再喝么?
What could happen?
怕什么
I shouldn't have banged on your door like that. I feel ridiculous.
我不该砸你的门 我觉得自己蠢死了
Don'T.
别这样
I've been trying to remember the name of my sister's kid.
我一直在努力回忆我妹的孩子叫什么
Betty.
Betty
Betty...
Betty...
pretty sure that's not it.
我敢说不是
It's madison. See?
是Madison 瞧见没?
At least you remembered what it wasn'T.
至少你还记得不是那个名字
Oh, there's an underrated skill.
哦 真是不得了的本事
I'm just saying you may not be as far gone as you think.
我只是说也许没像你想象得那么严重
I'm hiding it.
瞒得好而已
Believe me, I've already forgotten more than most people will ever know,
相信我 我忘记的比别人一辈子认得的人还多
and I know that sounds...
我知道这听起来...
arrogant, is that right?
很嚣张 是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
That works.
不过很有帮助
This morning I was trying to help zelenka finish a device that was apparently my idea.
今天早上我想帮Zelenka完成一个
I was useless.
结果一无是处
Jennifer says it's going to get worse now almost by the hour.
Jennifer说现在恶化加速了
In a week or so, I won't even remember my name.
再过一个多星期 我连自己的名字都会忘掉
How's about...
你说...
how about we say goodbye now?
咱们现在就说再见如何?
No.
不
What do you mean, no?N I mean, I'm not saying goodbye.
"不"是什么意思?
Well, I'm saying it anyway.N I'm not listening.
反正我要说
Yeah, but pretty soon I won't even know who you are.N Then I'll remind you.
可过不了多久我连你是谁都记不住了
But I don't want you to see me like that.
可我不想让你看见那样的我
I want you to remember me as I am, as your genius friend, not as some shell--
我想让你记住现在的我
not happening.
决不可能
Please. You're stuck with me, rodney. Just accept it.
求你了
Yeah, butN no!
是啊 可
That's final.
不许再说了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
You're a good friend, arthur.
你真是个好朋友 Arthur
All right, landing area's clear.
好了 着陆点没问题
I'm taking us in.
我要下去了
Where are we going?
咱们去哪儿?
Up there, do you see?
那边 看见了吗?
Behind the waterfall, there is a cave,
瀑布后面有个岩洞
and when we get there, you will spend a wonderful day with your friends.
进去以后 你会和朋友们欢度美好一天
I'm tired.
我累了
I know.
我知道
We'll be there soon.
马上就到
So... what do we do?
我们怎么办?
We wait.
等着
Rodney...
Rodney...
look at the waterfall. It's cool, huh?
瞧这瀑布 好酷 对吧?
No
不
I'm getting very faint energy readings.
我探测到了微弱的能量信♥号♥♥
What kind of energy readings?
什么样的?
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Look at this.
看这个
Radiation?
辐射?
Not that I've ever seen.
我可从没见过这样的辐射
Maybe we can ask rodney in a minute.
也许过一会儿我们可以问问Rodney
John!
John!
Just hang in there, buddy.
挺住 伙计
I want to go home now!
我要回家!
Perhaps he should stand closer to this tablet.
也许应该让他离这个石板近点
I-- I don't know. I think that's the source of these energy readings.
我-我不知道 我觉得它是能量信♥号♥♥的来源
I want to go now!
现在就回家!
A little bit longer.N Go now!
再等一会儿
Jeannie?
Jeannie?
I'm here, mere.
我在这儿 Mere
Yeah, obviously.
是啊 显然
He's back.
他恢复了
Somebody please tell me what the hell we're all doing here?
谁能告诉我咱们在这儿干啥呢?
Rodney mckay.
Rodney Mckay
I'm head of science... and... and...
我是首席科学 以及...
research.
研究...
It's okay.
没事的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表