We're in the process of taking onNher crew now, but unfortunately,
我们正在尽力营救她的船员 但是很不幸
With my engines down, i won't be able to getNto the nearest stargate for at least a month.
我们的动力系统失灵了
As for the enemy, all indications areNthat they received very little damage,
而敌人的损失却微不足道
And are continuing onNtheir previous course.
仍按原定路线行进中
With those two ships out of the picture,
失去那两艘飞船
nothing stands betweenNthat hive and earth.
母舰与地球之间已经没有任何障碍了
There you are. Look,i'veNbeen thinking...
你在这 听着 我一直在想
So have i.
我也是
There is another shipNthat can help defend earth.
还有一艘飞船可以保护地球
I know,we're standing on it.N The city,exactly!
我知道 我们正在里面
ZPMN The onlyNproblem zpms.
唯一的问题是
But if we want to get there in time to makeNa difference, we need a full compliment.
但如果我们想要及时赶到那里扭转局势
Where do you think i'm headed,rodney?
你以为我这是去哪儿 Rodney?
Right...
好吧
Well...
啊
Things didn't go exactlyNaccording to plan.
事情不像计划的那么顺利
So i heard.
我听说了
You intend to hold me responsible?
你想要我承担责任?
All i know is that everything went sideways,Nthe way it always does when you're involved.
我知道的是 每次有你牵扯进去
You're going to tellNme that's a coincidence?
你要告诉我那只是个巧合么?
Then you've come toNmake good on your threat.
你来威胁我事情就会变好吗?
The other zpms youNtalked to woolsey about...
你和Woolsey说过还有其他的ZPM
Tell us where to get them, andNmaybe it'll improve your situation.
告诉我们在哪里能够找到它们
Am i supposed to beNenticed by this offer?
这个提议对我有吸引力么?
No,i'll probably kill you anyway,
不 我也许还是会杀了你
But don't forget this wraithNbetrayed you and got away with it.
但是别忘了 这个Wraith背叛了你
For no other reason, you mightNwant to do it out of pure spite.
就算没有其他原因 只为了出口气
You know how to talkNto me, john sheppard.
你真了解我啊 John Sheppard
We got 'em.
拿到了
He actually came through for us.
他还真的帮了我们
Maybe he's turning over a new leaf.
也许他改过自新了
Get these down to zelenka immediately.N Yes,sir.
马上把它们交给Zelenka去
Or maybe they're going toNblow up when you plug them in.
没准你把它们接入的时候会爆♥炸♥
Have dr. Mckay check them first.N Right.
让McKay博士先检查它们一下
All right,i'm heading to the chair room.
好了 我到控制椅那去
Actually,colonel, you won'tNbe flying the city for us.
中校 驾驶城市的人不是你
In fact,you won't beNcoming with us at all.
事实上 你甚至不能和我们同行
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
You have a half an hour to pack, andNthen you'll be gating back to earth.
你有半小时时间准备
Even with the zpms, there's still aNgood chance we won't get there in time,
就算有了 ZPM
And earth's only other line of defenseNis the ancient weapons platform.
而地球仅有的另一道防线
General o'neill wants you in the chair.
O'Neill将军希望你去操控它
Good luck.N Yeah,you too.
祝你好运
Colonel sheppard.N Colonel carter.
Sheppard中校 你好
It's good to see you again,john.
很高兴再见到你 John
All right,i've finishedNrecalibration on the chair.
好 控制椅调校好了
Radek,how are things at your end?
Radek 你那边怎么样了?
Zpms are online and functioning,100%.
ZPM已联机并满功率运作
We're good to go.
我们可以出发了
Okay,who's flying this puppy?
Ok 谁负责驾驶?
That would be me.
是我
RodneyN Carson?N Rodney.
Carson?
They called you in for this?N Aye.
他们叫你来驾驶的?
Well,you must have aNhigher cia than i thought.
你的CIA一定比我想象的还高
Excuse me?
什么?
Chair interface aptitude.NWe have a ranking system.
控制椅操纵能力
Well,apparently, after colonelNsheppard, i'm number two.
很显然 我是第二名
Really? I'll have a look into that.
真的么? 我得去查一下
Well,thanks for the voteNof confidence,rodney.
谢谢你对我的信任 Rodney
Oh,i'm sure you'll do fine.
噢 我确信你能做得很好
Great.
谢谢
I suppose i'm ready.
我想我准备好了
Raise the shield.
升起防护罩
Dr. Beckett... Take us out.
Beckett博士 我们出发吧
So you're in command here,huh?
这么说这里现在你负责了?
Only until general landry gets back.
在Landry将军回来之前
He's heading up a taskNforce in washington.
他现在在华盛顿带领特遣队
My next position is to take commandNof our new daedalus-class ship.
我的下一个职位是接管新Daedalus级飞船
The phoenix?
Phoenix号♥?
Actually,we're renamingNit. The general hammond.
其实我们给它改名了
Oh,yeah. I heard about that.
哦 对 我听说过
Sorry it was kind of sudden.
太突然了 真是遗憾
Heart attack. I wasNoff-world at the time.
心脏病发作
He was a good man.
他是个好人
He really was.
没错
So,what's next? C-130 to mcmurdo?
下一步怎么办?
Not exactly.
不完全是
Colonel sheppard, this isNmajor davis, homeworld security.
Sheppard中校
Major.N Colonel.
少校
What are we looking at?
这是什么?
It's the hive ship.
Wraith母舰
It dropped out of hyperspace and establishedNorbit around the moon just before you arrived.
就在你到之前它跳出了超空间
You've got to be kidding me. It'sNnot supposed to be here for weeks.
没搞错吧
Evidently, this isNno ordinary hive ship.
显然这不是一艘普通母舰
Yeah,that much i know. What's it doing?
是啊 这点我还知道
For the moment, nothing.
目前为止 啥也没干
The best we can guess is it's completing itsNzpm upgrades prior to launching an attack.
我们能想到的就是
Then we got to make a moveNfirst. You got any f-302s?
那咱们得先下手为强
We have a squadron on permanentNstand-by with earth defense,
我们的地球防卫队有一个常驻小队
But those birds aren't outfitted forNanything more than fighter-interceptor duties.
但那些小飞机除了拦截敌军战斗机
There's no wayNthey could take--
他们决不可能干掉...
How long to fit 'em with nukes?
装上核弹要多久?
Well,that could take some doing.
那得干一阵了
I'll get right on it.
我马上开始
These pilots have anyNexperience fighting the wraith?
那些飞行员有和Wraith战斗的经验么?
John,that's not why i brought you here.
John 这不是我带你来的原因
I could sit in the chair and waitNfor the wraith to get stronger,
我可以坐在控制椅里等Wraith变得更强
Or i can take the fight toNthem. What do you want to do?
也可以先下手干掉他们
Mr. Woolsey, you wanted to see us.
Woolsey先生 你要见我们
Yes,come in, please.
是的 请进
I wanted the opportunity to offer youNboth one last chance to reconsider.
我想要给你们俩
Reconsider what?
重新考虑什么?
Your involvement in this mission.
要不要加入这个行动
I'm told we're about to pass theNouter edge of the pegasus galaxy.
听说我们就要越过天马座的外缘
If you wish to be droppedNoff, now would be the time.
如果你们想下船 现在是正是时候
Mr.NWoolsey--
Woolsey先生...
we've all grown so accustomed toNhaving you here, as part of the team,
我们早已习惯把你们当成我们的一员
It's easy to lose sight of the fact that
这样很容易忽视一点...
your priorities are notNnecessarily always the same as ours.
就是你们的首要目标并不总是和我们一致
You're being asked toNfly to another galaxy,
你们被要求飞到另一个星系
To take what might turn out to be theNlosing part in a battle that isn't yours.
去参加一场你们不该参加
Do you mean like everyone on this baseNhas been doing for the last five years?
你是说就像过去5年
Thank you for your consideration,mr.NWoolsey, but i assure you it is not necessary.
谢谢你的好意 Woolsey先生
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
Very well.
很好
All right,looks like we're ready to go.
好了 看来咱们准备好出发了
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
I'm afraid the re-fit took too long.
恐怕重新装备的时间太长
The hive's still in lunar orbit, butNwe've detected an inbound wave of darts.
母舰还在月球轨道上
Guess they got tired of waiting.
看来他们等腻了
Any idea where the target is?N We think so.
知道他们的目标是哪儿么?
The wraith message we intercepted contained aNwarning about earth's defensive capabilities,
我们拦截到的Wraith通信里
Specifically the drone chair.
特别是对章鱼弹控制椅
Only in the alternate realityNwhere the message came from,
只是在平行世界里收到的信息中
It looks like the chairNhad been moved to area 51.
那把椅子似乎被挪到了51区
That's where they're headed?
他们就是朝那儿去了?
We believe so.
我们相信如此
Well,evacuate the base, let 'em hitNit, when they bring the hive down,
那就疏散基地 让他们攻击
We'll take 'em out from antarctica.
咱们就从南极干掉他们
Right?
对吧?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表