It's Major Teldy.
是Teldy少校
She doesn't see us.
她没看见我们
Take the six.
看好六点钟方向
I thought you were dead!
我以为你死了
Yeah, for a while there, so did I.
没错 那会我也以为我要死了呢
What about the others?
其他人呢?
Think they made it out?
他们安全撤离了吗?
TELDY : Well, I'm guessing at least one of them didn't.
我觉得至少有一个没有
I've got blood.
发现血迹了
Carson?
是Carson吗?
No way to know.
没法知道
One of those things came crawling right up out of the well.
他们中的一个径直地从井里爬了出来
It got me thinking:
因此我这样想:
those catacombs
那些洞穴
they run for miles in every direction,
向四面八方扩散而去
so I'm guessing that one of them runs right to that well and into the centre of town.
所以我觉得它们中一个通向那井以及
That would explain how Michael could snag his test subjects without being seen.
那就可以解释Michael是怎样
All right, well, we saw twelve of those pods in the lab.
我们在实验室发现了12个那种休眠舱
I killed one back in the forest, so ...
我回森林时干掉了一个 所以...
I tagged two
我崩掉了俩
which, incidentally, puts me in the lead.
我一不小心就领先了
All right, well that brings us down to nine.
好吧 那样就还剩了9个
OK, so now what?
所以现在怎么办?
Any ideas?
有建议吗?
Well, those creatures possess a heightened auditory system that allows them to hunt blind.
那些家伙拥有高灵敏度的听觉器官
We could try exploiting it.
我们可以加以利用
How?
怎样?
I don't know. Maybe luring them into an ambush.
不知道 或许可以把他们引进埋伏?
What the hell do you plan on using as bait?
那你认为该用什么做诱饵呢?
This.
这个
All right, here's how it's gonna work.
好了 计划是这样的
You three, you're taking up high ground positions ...
你们三个 去高处
Teldy and Porter here ...
Teldy和Porter在这...
Mehra over here.NI'm gonna be on the ground setting the charges.
Mehra站那儿
You're gonna blow the well?
你要炸井?
Yeah, that's the plan.
是的 这么打算呢
OK, well you'd better use the timer.
那最好弄个计时器
If the fog is messing with our radios and flashlights, chances are the remote detonator won't work either.
如果大雾扰乱了我们的无线电和手电
All right. Once I get to the well, I'll turn on the computer.
好吧 一旦我到达那口井
OK. Well, I programmed it to emit an ultrasonic burst,
我写了程序让它释放超声脉冲
so that'll draw them right to you.
这样就会把它们引向你
But remember, if it gets near the fog ...
但是记住了 一旦它们靠近...
I'll put it halfway down that should keep it out of reachNand working long enough to attract all nine.
我会把它放到井里 这样让它们既够不到
You three, just take up positions, sit tight
你们三个到指定位置待命
until you hear a signal, then open up on anything that moves.
一收到信♥号♥♥ 就朝还在动的开火
And what's the signal?
什么是信♥号♥♥?
That would be the well blowing sky high.
炸飞的井
And where will you be?
那你在哪儿?
Well, hopefully as far away as possible.
希望跑的越远越好
What if this goes sideways?
万一失败了呢?
Don't be so negative, Teldy.
别那么消极 Teldy
I'm serious, Colonel.
我是认真的 中校
You take up positions, you sit tight and wait for the signal.
你们只要各就位 站定等待信♥号♥♥
You don't move; you don't make a noise until the well blows.
不要乱动 井炸飞前不要发出声音
Colonel, what if ...?N I think I've made myself clear, Sarge.
中校 如果...
Yes, sir.
遵命
Do we all know what we're doing?
都清楚自己的任务了吧?
Yes, sir.N Sir.
是 长官
Let's go.
行动
What the hell's going on down there?
下面怎么了?
Not yet.
还不行
Dammit!
该死!
Just wait for it.
等一下
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Alison?
Alison?
She's, uh, she's safe.
她 她很安全
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What, did you lose something?
什么 你丢了什么了吗?
My C4.
我的C4炸♥弹♥
Colonel, I think it's best if we get moving.
中校 我想我们最好马上闪人
Yeah, I get you.
我也这么认为
Come on, come on!
快点 快点!
I see them.
看见它们了
If you shoot now, you'll risk hitting the colonel. Just wait for the signal.
如果现在开枪 有可能伤到中校
Colonel?
中校?
Is that all of them?
全齐了吧?
Eight, nine, plus the other threeNthat makes twelve.
八个九个 加上其他三个
Sorry. *That's* nine.
抱歉 这才是九个
Plus the three, makes twelve.
加三等于十二
Right
没错
Major.
少校
Colonel! Where are you?!
中校! 你在哪?
Down the well, in the catacombs. I've got Beckett.
井底 在洞穴里 我找到Beckett了
Need the three of you to rappel down here and join us.
你们三个也用坐式下降法
On our way.
马上来
I just want to get back to atlantisNAnd sleep for a week.
我现在只想回到Atlantis然后睡上一周
Aye, I know what you mean.NI promise this won't take long.
我知道 我保证这不会花很长时间
Alison, are you okay?NUm, yeah.
Alison 你没事吧
Hey, guys, do you mind if I just hang back here?NI've had enough mad science for one day.
嘿 伙计们 不介意的话我就不过去了
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
I'll keep her company.
我在这陪她吧
We'll be quick.
我们很快就回来
I want to make sure I get all the data on these creatures,NSave a return trip.
我要确保把这种生物的全部资料都拷走
What was that?
那是什么声音?
What?
什么?
I thought I heard something.
我想我听到了什么
Relax, okay?There were 12 pods.NWe counted 12 kills.
放松好吗
We got 'em all.
我们已经把它们都干掉了
What is it?
那是什么?
Oh, crap.
噢 该死
We didn't get them all.
我们没有把它们全干掉
It's nothing.
没事了
Porter? mehra?
Porter? Mehra?
Alright. If they overtake our position,NI want you two to fall back.
好吧 如果他们突破了我们的位置
Take the second tunnel up, go to the surface,NDial the gate.
从左边第二个通道到地面上
Now who's being negative?
现在是谁比较消极啊
All clear?
安全了?
All clear.
安全了
I can't believe you're leaving already.NYou've been here, like, less than two weeks.
真不敢相信你都要走了
Well, I've completed my researchNInto michael's test subjects
我已经完成了我对Michael的
And passed my findings on to Dr. Lynch and his team.
并已经把结果给了Lynch的小队
And now it's time to move on to the more important work of saving lives.
现在我该是时候去进行更重要的
Hey, doc.
嗨 医生
Maybe I spoke too soon.NAnother off-world situation require my expertise?
也许我说得太早了 又有需要我的
Actually, just came to see if you needed some help.
实际上我只是来看看你需不需要帮助
Oh, much appreciated.
噢! 我很感谢!
Oh, by the way, how's porter?
噢顺便问一下 Porter怎么样了?
Who?
谁?
She's fine-- planning a couple weeks of r & r,NThen she'll be back in the pegasus galaxy.
她没事 修养几周她就可以
You know, colonel, someone like herNCould be of real benefit to the type of work I'll be doing.
你知道 中校 像她这样的人
I'll bet.
我猜也是
Who's porter?
Porter是谁?
Something you might want to mention to mr. woolsey.
你可能需要向Woolsey先生提一提
Consider it done.
包在我身上
Thank you
谢谢你
Fine, you know what?NI don't even want to know. don't tell me.
你知道 我根本不想知道 别告诉我
OK, come on, tell me!
好吧 快点告诉我啊!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表