Got it.
找到了
Okay.
好吧
So choose the command for life support.
选择生命支持系统的指令
You'll have to designate the decks one by one.
一个一个的标注需要关闭的区域
I think that's all of them.
我认为就这些了
Dammit.
见鬼
That didn't buy us nearly as much power as I would have thought.
挤出来的能量和我想得差太远
Well, there's got to be something else.
呃 一定还有别的什么
Right, um...
好的
all right, look, the ship has auxiliary power modules for most of the main systems.
这艘飞船为大多数主要系统都准备了
Most likely they're depleted, but if not, well, it might buy us a little more juice.
很有可能都耗尽了 不过万一没有
Well, there you go.
那好吧
What the hell was that? Was it gunfire?
什么声音? 枪声?
Where's ronon?
Ronon去哪儿了?
Keep working.
你继续
Stay focused, rodney.
集中精力 Rodney
Tell me what to do next.N All right.
告诉我下一步该怎么做
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Where the hell did he come from?
这家伙是从哪冒出来的?
Check it out.
看这里
It's the symbol that was on the alien ship.
那艘外星飞船上也有这个标志
How'd he get onboard?
他是怎么上船的?
You know, they crashed into us,
他们撞向我们
penetrated our hull, remember?
撞穿了船壳 你忘了?
Think he did it on purpose?
你觉得他们是有意这么干的?
That's a good question.
问得好
Hey.
嘿
Let me try that--
给我试试...
that's it. That's all of them.
好了 都好了
I must go help colonel sheppard and ronon.NGood luck, rodney.
我要去帮Sheppard中校和Ronon了
No, no, no, no, no, it's not enough!
别别别 还没呢!
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Without sublights, our orbit is decaying, which means more radiation slamming into the shields.
没有亚光速引擎 我们的轨道就会不断下降
The alternate reality drive is only charged to 70% percent.
平行宇宙引擎充能只完成了70%
Which means it'll never make 100 before the shields fail.
也就是说在达到100%前 护盾就顶不住了
Well, what do we do? We have no more power.
那我们该怎么做? 没有更多能量了
J-just... give me a second.
让... 让我想想
Rodney, colonel sheppard and ronon are under attack.
Rodney Sheppard中校和Ronon正遭受攻击
All right, I got it, I got it. Drop the shields.
好的 我知道了 关闭护盾
What?
什么?
Drop the shields, I will transfer all available power to the drive.
关闭护盾 我把所有能量转送给引擎
Hopefully it'll be enough to induce a jump.
但愿能来得及跃迁
Hopefully?
但愿?
It is our only option, and every second we argue about it,
别无选择 我们再多争论一秒钟
is less of a chance it's going to work!
成功的机率就越低!
Very well. Dropping shields.
好吧 关闭护盾
Hull temperature is passing critical.
船壳温度已经升至临界点了
Okay, transferring power to the drive now.
OK 马上将能量转送给引擎
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
噢 不不不
What is it?N It's not enough. It's only 98%!
怎么了?
Rodney, the hull is beginning to deteriorate.
Rodney 船壳已经开始溶化了
Come on, come on!
快 快点!
That's it! Sheppard, we're jumping!
好了! Sheppard 我们就要跃迁了!
Nice work, rodney.
干得好 Rodney
Uh, you may want to hold off on the congratulations.
呃 等一下再庆祝吧
Now what?
又怎么了?
I think I've overtaxed the drive.
我想引擎可能负担过重
Look, it's not completely blown, but we've only a handful of jumps before it's burned out.
当然 现在还没有坏
All right, then what happens?
好的 然后呢?
If we haven't found our way back by then, we will be stranded forever.
如果在那之前还找不到回去的办法
What happened to the planet?
那个行星怎么了?
Rodney believes that in this reality, it was destroyed by an impact, possibly millions of years ago.
Rodney说在这个平行宇宙中 这个行星
All that remains is this asteroid field.
只剩下一片陨石带
All right, I think I got something.
好了 我想出了个办法
In fact, it was staring me in the face the whole time.
真是踏破铁鞋无觅处
I was just too busy trying to avoid imminent death to notice it.
得来全不费功夫
What are you talking about?N See, my mistake was focusing on the navigation system.
什么意思?
I should've known that was never going to work.
而没想到这样做是没有希望的
So, what, then?
然后呢?
So in spectacular feat of multi-dimensional mathematics,
借用多♥维♥数学里一个特殊的技巧
I've discovered a way to send the ship back along the path it's previously traveled bypassing the navigation system altogether.
我发现了一个完全不依靠导航系统
Wait a minute.
等等
You're talking about putting this thing in reverse?
你是说可以把整个过程倒转过来?
Exactly.
很对
I just suggested that two hours ago.
我两个小时前就跟你说了
And naturally, I dismissed it out of hand,
通常情况下 我会不屑一顾
but then I realized that, including the original designer,
后来意识到 包括原设计者在内
not one, but two versions of myself have failed to make this thing work.
不止一个 而是两个版本的我
I had to think not like me.
所以我不能采取常规思维
I had to think the opposite of me. Doesn't get more opposite than you.
必须进行逆向思维 也就是说
I'll take that as a compliment.
不敢当
So can we get back or not?
那我们到底能不能回去?
Well, not directly.
不是直接回去
It's impossible to calculate the relative position of our original starting point from where we are now,
无法根据我们现在的位置来计算
but we can retrace our steps, passing through each reality in turn
不过我们却可以依次通过每个经过宇宙
until we reach the right one.
直到回到我们的出发点
Slight problem, rodney.
有个小问题 Rodney
We barely got out of those realities alive.
我们刚刚从那些宇宙中死里逃生
If we do no restore the shields, the radiation from the red giant will kill us.
如果不恢复护盾
Not necessarily.
不尽然
We let the ship carry us in its momentum in real space from one reality to the next.
在从一个宇宙跃迁到另一个的过程中
Now, we may not have sublight engines, but we do have maneuvering thrusters.
虽然我们的亚光速引擎坏了
You know, one long continuous burn along the right trajectory,
只要沿着正确的轨道 开动足够长的时间
from now until the next jump should be enough to allow us to establish a higher, more stable orbit around the sun.
在跃迁到那个宇宙时 我们就可以
So the radiation will not affect us?
这样辐射就不会对我们造成影响?
Well, I wouldn't go that far, but still, it'll be... not quite as deadly?
还不至于到那一步 不过...
Okay. That's it.
好的 就是这样
Course is already plotted.
飞行路线已经制定完毕
What about those alien dudes? They're know we're the ones that shot at them.
那些外星人呢? 他们知道
Maybe they'll be gone.
也许他们已经走了
I wouldn't count on it.
这个我可不敢指望
Time is passing at the same rate in each of the realities, which means...
在每个平行宇宙中 时间流逝的速度
it hasn't been that long.
也就是说 才过去一会儿
To get past those aliens, we're going to need sublight engines,
要甩掉那些外星人 就必须
and I'm going to need to fix them in time.
而我会及时修好它
Wait, wait, but you said you don't know what's wrong with those.
等等 你不是说
I haven't had a chance to check it out.
我都没机会好好去检查
I can't do 10 things at once.
抱歉 我不能同时去做10件事
I already told you, the drive is going to burn out, soon.
跟你说了 那个引擎很快就会烧毁
We have to do something.
我们必须做点什么
Who's to say the next reality won't be even worse?
谁知道呢 也许下一个宇宙情况更糟呢?
All right, all the modifications to the drive are in place.
好的 对引擎的所有修改都已完成
Here we go.
准备出发
It worked. You did it, rodney.
成功了 你做到了 Rodney
All right, I'm going to head up to engineering,
我要去工程部了
get to work on the sublights.
去搞定亚光速引擎
What's our status?
情况怎样?
Hull temperature is rising,
船壳温度正在上升
but not as rapidly as it did before. I think we'll be okay.
不过速度没以前快了 我想我们不会有事的
So much for the frying pan.
至少现在还没成煎锅
Let's hope we make it through the fire.
希望我们能撑得住
How is it coming?
进展如何?
Hmm? Ah, it's not good.
嗯? 不是很好
The main systems are completely fried. I'll have to do a full bypass.
主系统已经彻底烧了
Can I be of assistance?N I doubt it.
我能帮上点忙么?
Okay...
OK...
oh, jeez!
噢 该死!
What the...
怎么搞的...
Thanks.
谢了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表