That's wraith technology.
那是Wraith的技术
It's not like we have one just lying around.
我们有没有现成的可以用
I even tried to contact todd to see if we could borrow one,
我甚至联♥系♥了Todd
but he never responded.
但是他没有回复
What about the dhd on the planet we were ambushed?
我们被埋伏的那个星球的DHD呢?
You could pull the most recent addresses that were dialed.
你可以调出最近拨出的地址啊
Already done. There were over 50 addresses in the buffer.
已经做了 缓存里有50多个地址
I almost cleaned out the entire city sending people to investigate all of them, but
我基本上把Atlantis全部的人
they turned up nothing.
可是一无所获
They took us through more than one gate.
他们在其中一处进行了中转
So it would seem.
看上去是这样
This was obviously very well thought out.
很明显这个是精心策划的
They had a very clever plan,
他们的计划很好
but we're smarter and better armed.
但是我们更聪明 而且有更好的武器
There's got to be a way around this.
一定有解决的办法的
They took advantage of one significant weakness--
但他们利用了我们一个很大的弱点...
we trusted them.
我们信任他们
Look, I came here
听着 我既然来了
because I have a plan to get you out of here.
就肯定有办法把你们带出去
Well, what is it?
什么办法呢?
Win the trial.
赢的审判
Look, we were just playing along to buy us enough time to figure out a way out of here.
我们配合他们只是为了赢得时间
And how's that coming along?
有什么成果吗?
Well, we're-- we're working on it.
嗯 我们还在研究呢
I was harvard law review.
我曾发过哈佛法律评论
I was chief counsel of the us army corps of engineers.
我曾是美国陆军工程兵团的首席律师
Prior to that, I was an appellate advocate for hartshorne & slaughter,
在那之前我是纽约最有名的律师事务所
one of the most prestigious litigation boutiques in all new york city.
的最有名望的诉讼律师之一
Believe me,
相信我
I can handle three tribal elders with a stack of papyrus.
我能搞定三个用草纸写字的部落首领
Some time ago,
一段时间以前
a number of human worlds were attacked and destroyed from space,
几个人类星球受到来自宇宙的攻击
not by the wraith, but by someone else.
攻击者不是Wraith 而是一个...
Little is known of this mysterious race
大家知之甚少的神秘种族
except that they possess incredibly advanced technology,
唯一清楚的是他们拥有不可想象的高科技
and are rumored to be allies of atlantis.
有传言说他们是Atlantis的友军
I think I know who you're referring to, and believe me,
我想我知道你指得是什么了
they are not our allies.
他们不是我们的友军
They're called replicators.
他们叫做复♥制♥者
They were created by the ancients.
是被古人制♥造♥出来的
If you wish to know the truth of who we are, I will show you.
我来给你展示我们的真实身份
The ancients, as you call them,
被你们称为古人的那些人
were desperate in their search for a better way to fight the wraith.
迫切得想找到一种更好的打击Wraith的方法
Though greatly outnumbered, they relied on their technological superiority to give them a needed advantage.
虽然他们寡不敌众 但是他们仰仗着
Instead of building bigger, more powerful weapons, they chose to build smaller ones.
他们没有制♥造♥更庞大更强悍的武器
Nanites.
纳米机器人
In these tiny killing machines,
在这些微小的杀戮机器中
the ancients imbued an aggression that surpassed even that of their enemy.
古人植入了比他们的敌人还强的进攻性
The technology allowed for organic assimilation and self-replication to increase their effectiveness.
这个技术可以进行有机体模拟和
And replicate they did.
然后他们就开始复♥制♥
They grew in numbers,
数量越来越庞大
evolving at a rate that took the ancients by surprise.
进化的速度也让古人♥大♥吃一惊
The molecular machines began interlocking,
这些分子级的机器开始互相连接
assembling themselves to form even more complex organisms,
把自己组装成更复杂的有机体
eventually evolving into the most effective and efficient form they knew of.
最终进化成了他们所知的
This is how we were born.
我们就是这样诞生的
When the ancients concluded that we would never become the weapon they desired to create,
当古人决定我们不是
they decided to end it.
他们决定结束一切
So they chose to destroy us,
他们决定要消灭我们
to leave no trace of us behind.
不留下一点残留
Some of them managed to survive.
但他们中的一些幸存了下来
That's right.
没错
And as the name suggests,
就像他们的名字一样
they replicated and rebuilt themselves into a powerful force.
他们进行了复♥制♥
Oh... my...
哦... 我的...
no kidding.
难以置信
But why would they attack human worlds?
但他们为什么要攻击人类星球?
It was a strategy they developed in their campaign against the wraith--
这是他们在对抗Wraith的一种战法...
eliminate the enemy's food supply.
消除敌人的食物来源
There's one thing I don't understand, Mr.Woolsey.
但有一件事我不理解 Woolsey先生
If, as you suggest, they were originally designed to fight the wraith,
如果照你所说 他们原先
why did they wait until now?
为什么等到现在才行动?
I got the zpm. We're leaving.
ZPM到手了 我们出发
Wait a minute. We can't go.
等一下 我们还不能走
What are you talking about?NYou said you could get the hyperdrive back online.
你说什么?
I mean, we can, but not yet. Look,
我可以 但是不是现在
while elizabeth's been connected, I've been going over the replicators' base code, and I found this.
当Elizabeth连接着的时候 我查看了
What is that?
那是什么?
The holy grail.
"圣杯"
It's their whole reason for being.
他们存在的理由
It's a command code that directs them to attack the wraith.
这是一个叫他们攻击Wraith的指令
Yeah, but they don't attack the wraith.
但是他们不攻击Wraith
They've been sitting on their nanite asses for 10,000 years.
他们这一万年都没攻击过一次
That's because it's been deactivated.
那是因为这段代码没被激活
Are you telling us that you are the ones that activated the attack code?
你是说是你们激活了那个攻击代码?
We didn't know they were going to target human worlds.
我们不知道他们会攻击人类星球
No, because you acted rashly, without considering the consequences.
那是因为你们鲁莽行事 完全不考虑后果
We had an opportunity,
我们遇到了一个...
one that wasn't going to present itself again.
千载难逢的机会
Believe me, councilors, this decision was not taken lightly.
议员们 相信我
In fact,
事实上
it cost us one of our best people.
我们最好的一位队员因此牺牲了
Elizabeth...
Elizabeth...
get to the jumper.
快回Jumper里去
You're coming with us.
你得和我们一起走
I can't keep them frozen much longer.
我不能再定住他们了!
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会丢下你!
If you don't leave right now, none of us will get out of here, so go!
如果你们现在不走 那我们谁也走不成
That's an order!
这是命令!
Come on!
快走!
Elizabeth!N Go!
Elizabeth!
One of your people died, and you consider this a grave sacrifice?
你们死了一个人就称之为很大的牺牲吗?
As a matter of fact, I do.
确实如此
Then imagine how we feel--
那想想我们是什么感觉吧...
those of us who have witnessed the deaths of thousands.
我们亲眼目睹了成千上万的人被杀
We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the replicators.
我们不能为复♥制♥者的行为负责
Colonel sheppard made the same argument in respect to the wraith,
Sheppard中校对Wraith的事情
and in that case I might be inclined to agree with him.
对于那件事我倾向于同意他的观点
By your own admission,
但是照你所说
these replicators are machines.
那些复♥制♥者是机器
So if I were to set a detonator,
如果我设了一个炸♥弹♥
can I then later deny responsibility for the actions of the bomb?
事后我能把责任都推到炸♥弹♥头上去吗?
By that logic, you might just as well blame the ancients.
按照这种逻辑你也要找古人负责了
They created them.
他们创造了复♥制♥者
The ancients, as you call them, are not here to answer for their actions.
你们所称的古人没有办法接受审判
You are.
但你们可以
We know for certain of six human worlds that were destroyed by the replicators.
我们可以肯定的是
But we also know
但我们也知道
of at least a dozen hive ships that were destroyed,
至少一打母舰也被毁掉了
hive ships that would almost certainly have culled within a year.
而那些母舰在一年内肯定要进行洗劫
One could make the argument that, on balance, more lives were saved than were lost.
可以这样说 平衡得失以后
On balance?
平衡得失?
Is that what we are to you?
你就是这么看待生命的?
Figures on a ledger?
当成账目上的数字吗?
Pieces that can be moved about in a game of strategy,
人类就是某种战略游戏中可以替换的元素?
some to be saved while others are sacrificed?
有一些被挽救 而另一些就要牺牲
I'm sorry, I certainly didn't mean to diminishN real people are being killed, Mr.Woolsey,
我很抱歉 我当然不是要看低...
real villages destroyed--
真正的村庄被毁灭了...
my village, my people.
我的村庄 我的人♥民♥
My husband and children-- murdered before my eyes.
我的丈夫和孩子... 就在我眼前被杀了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表