You can fight.
你也能格斗的
Five years of kick-boxing.
我练过五年的散打
That's good to know.
不错 不错
What happened?
到底发生什么了?
It's michael and his hybrids.
是Michael和他的混血人
I counted three of 'em.
我看到三个混血人
I'm not sure how many more there are.
我不清楚它们的总数
Probably not too many-- they all had to fit in that jumper.
也许不多 Jumper装不了几个
Unless more came through on foot afterward.
除非有援军从星门来的
What do we do?
那我们该怎么办?
Try to get to the armory, come back and retake the gate room.
试图接近武器库 并夺回控制室
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
You two, come with us.
你们俩 跟我们来
Banks, stay here with them, keep everyone calm.
Banks 你呆在这 安抚下士气
And, uh, if any more hybrids show up, just do what you did earlier.
如果其它混血人来
Speak with you again. It's urgent.
我需要跟你谈 这是事关紧要的
Stay with him.
你们跟他呆一起
What is it?
怎么了?
We were finally able to decipher the encryption on the self-destruct device.
我终于破解自毁装置的密♥码♥
Good.
很好
Prepare the ship to leave.
准备撤离
We'll arm the self-destruct,
我们将启动自毁装置
and switch the power back to atlantis' systems a split-second before we leave.
并在最后一刻将控制
The timing of the switch must be precise.
这时间必须协调的非常准确
I don't want to give them any opportunity to disarm the device.
我不想给他们任何机会来解除自毁
I'll make the calculations.
我这就去计算时间
Change of plans.
改变下计划
We're not going to the armory.
我们不去武器库了
Why? What happened?
为什么? 怎么了?
They armed the self-destruct.
他们要启动自毁装置
Mr. Woolsey, would you please head back to the others?
Woolsey先生 你还回去跟
Colonel sheppard, this is teyla. Can you hear me?
Sheppard中校 这是Teyla
John, this is teyla. Please respond.
John 这是Teyla 请回话
Colonel shep--
shep 中校
colonel sheppard. Ronon is in the control room.NHe's fighting with michael!
Sheppard中校 Ronon在控制室了
We're almost at the jumper bay. Keep us posted.
我们快到Jumper舱了 你继续观察
Teyla, run!
Teyla 快跑!
Teyla!
Teyla!
Are you all right?N Yes.
你还好吗?
But ronon needs our help. We need to get back up to the control room.
但Ronon需要帮忙
Radek?
Radek?
Tell us what's going on up there.
告诉我们上面怎样了?
I-- I can't tell. Ronon is down.
我--我不知道 Ronon被击败了
He might just be unconscious.
他也许只是失去知觉罢了
Tell me when he comes to.
等他醒来 告诉我们
What have we got?
情况如何?
It's like I said-- both of the jumpers are toast.
就像我说的--两个Jumper都废了
This one's got a whole whack of problems, starting with zero power.
这个Jumper没能量了
You said the other jumper's got power, right?
但另外一个有 对不?
Yeah, but not much else. Drive pods won't extend, there's no drones...
没错 但它的能量也不多 Drive pod打不开
this one's got drones. So if we bring power over to this, we can get drive pods working, right?
这个有Drones 如果我们能给它充电
You want me to harvest parts from both jumpers, cobble together a fix so one of them will work?
你要我把两个Jumper的零件
Is it possible?N Doubtful.
你能做到吗?
But maybe...
但 也许你...
a long shot at best.
也许吧
Perfect. Get to it.
好极了 你尽快动手吧
What do you need, 15 minutes?
你需要多久 差不多15分钟?
Great, just great.
太好了 简直好极了
Must've locked out the transporters.
它们准保把转送间给关了
We need to get to the control room.
我们需要回到控制室
It's too dangerous. Not without weapons.
太危险了 尤其我们现在毫无武装
Where's the nearest stairwell?
最近的楼梯在哪?
Around the corner. This way.
就在转角那边
Let me lead.
让我带路吧
Okay, give 'er.
好了 现在试试吧
Drive pods are go.
Drive pods好用了
All right,
好的
now we're getting somewhere. I got juice, I got life support, I got--
我们又进展了 我们有能量和
oh, come on!N What?
别对我这样!
The weapons won't come online.
武器系统还没反应
Why not?
原因呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, figure it out. We need those drones.
你赶快解决了
Where is she?
她跑哪去了?
We don't know. We searched everywhere.
我不知道 我们四处都找了
Are you telling me she just disappeared?
难道她就突然没影了?
I'm saying that we searched every room and corridor within the stun field.
我们已经搜索了击昏场内的所有房♥间和走廊
We couldn't find her anywhere.
可怎么也找不到她
She knows this city well.
她非常了解这个城市
She's hiding somewhere.
肯定是躲在哪儿了
She's toying with me!
她在耍我!
We'll keep looking.
我们再去找
No. I'll handle this.
不用了 交给我来处理
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么做?
Flush her out.
把她逼出来
That's atlantis' self-destruct.
这是Atlantis的自毁警报
Michael's going to blow up the city.
Michael准备炸掉这个城市
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间?
He set it for 10 minutes.
他设的时间是10分钟
How much time do you need before you get those drones working?
弄好Drone飞弹你需要多少时间?
If I can get them working at all, a lot more than 10 minutes!
假如还能修好的话 10分钟无论如何都不够!
All right, forget about it.
好吧 不用想了
What are you-- what are you doing?
你打算干什么?
Gonna fly the jumper and crash it into the tower.
驾驶Jumper飞船 直接冲进控制塔
Crash it?N It's our best chance of taking out michael's jumper.
冲进去?
Not to mention taking out yourself.
可同时也搭上了你自己的命啊
I have crashed jumpers into the tower before.
我之前也这么干过
Not like this you haven'T.
可这次不一样
Look, in addition to the weapons, the inertial dampeners are out.
除了武器系统 惯性阻尼器也坏了
You'll need to impact michael's jumper with enough force to do some serious damage,
如果要撞坏Michael的飞船 就必须用足够大的力道
which means a lot of speed when you hit that tower.
也就是说必须以极高的速度撞击塔楼
Look, this is a suicide mission.
听我说 这完全是自杀
Teyla...
Teyla...
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到
That alarm, if you're not aware, is atlantis' self-destruct device.
这个警报声 我可以告诉你
I've armed it, set it for 10 minutes.
是我启动的 倒计时设置为10分钟
That is the amount of time you have to consider the offer I'm about to make.
在这段时间内你必须对我提出的条件
If you will surrender yourself and your child to me,
如果你带着孩子向我投降
I'll disarm the device,
我就关掉这个装置
sparing the lives of everyone on this base.
基地中的所有人就能捡回一条命
If not...
如果不...
you, your baby, and everyone else
你 你的孩子 还有这里的所有人
will die.
都会没命
Okay, you're good to go.
OK 可以出发了
Make sure that strike team is ready to move as soon as that field drops.
确保在护罩消失后 突击队能立刻开始行动
I will. Don't accelerate too fast coming out of the jumper bay.
我会通知他们的
If you hit the gas too hard, you're going to flatten like a pancake.
太快的话 加速的G力会把你压成煎饼的
Right.
好的
What?
怎么了?
Well, it's just... what you're about to do is...
这个... 你正准备去做的事情...
yeah. It's not like it's the first time.
好了 又不是第一次了
How many suicide missions have I flown?
我已经飞了多少次自杀性任务了?
I don't know. I lost count.
不知道 数不清了
Well, there you go.
好了 你可以出去了
All right, well, you know...
好吧
here's to many more.
祝你好运
Rodney?
Rodney?
Yeah, radek. Go ahead.
是的 Radek 请讲
I've finally figured out how to override some of michael's lockout codes.
我终于想出办法能够破解
That's great. Can you shut down the self-destruct?
太好了 能关掉自毁装置么?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表