I mean, significantly higher.
我是说 比正常高很多
Consistent with a zpm?
跟ZPM的相符吗?
It's hard to say from this far out.
这么远的距离 很难说
Sheppard, what's your status?
Sheppard 情况如何?
Mckay's getting some interesting readings,Nso we're going to go in for a closer look.
McKay得到些有趣的读数
I'm detecting massive energy output.
我检测巨大的能量输出
What's happening?
到底是怎么回事?
It's growing.
它在生长
What the hell are you talking about?
你是什么意思?
That's what they're doingNwith the surplus energy.
他们在利用多余的能量...
They're using it to grow a larger,Nand if I'm reading this correctly,
扩大外壳
significantly denser outer hull.
最外层也在显著变厚
Look, it makes sense. NormalNhives have a limit of growth.
这可以理解 一般的母舰
I mean, any bigger or heavier, and they becomeNimpossible to maneuver, let alone get into hyperspace.
如果飞船继续长大的话 它将变得
I mean, you make a simple left turn, and you'reNtorn apart by your own inertia, but with a zpm--
稍为转个弯 船体都可能因为惯性
I get the picture. WhatNdoes that mean for us?
我知道了 那我们该怎么办?
When they're done, my guess is thatNhull will be all but impenetrable.
我猜 当他们完成后 任何武器都
All right, well, better take 'em outNof the picture before they get that far.
好吧 我们最好在他们没完成之前
Hold on, they're... powering weapons.
等等 他们在...启动武器
They can't see us, right?
他们看不到我们 对不?
No, of course not. TheyNmust be just running a test.
当然 也许他们是在测试武器
Holy crap.
我的天呀
Well, what are the odds of them randomlyNfiring a test shot directly at us?
他们正好向我们这个方向
I would say, given the enormity of theNempty space all around us, non-existent?
鉴于附近空间的大小
They can see us.
他们能看到我们
Th must have figured out a way ofNincreasing the sensitivity of their scanners.
他们一定是提高了传感器的灵敏度
Let me guess, somethingNto do with the zpm.
让我猜猜 八成和ZPM有关
Probably.
很有可能
Daedalus, we've got a problem.
Daedalus号♥ 我们有麻烦了
Our cloak's ineffective.
我们的隐形罩已经无效了
We're on our way. Take us in,Nmaximum sublight. Shields up.
我们马上来
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I'm dropping the cloak.NIt ain't doing us any good.
我关闭隐形了 反正也没用了
Not to mention you could fire back.
然后你就可以还击了
One thing at a time, rodney.
一个一个来 Rodney
We're hit!
我们被击中了!
I've lost controls.
我失去控制了
I'll work out a bypass.NGive me a minute.
我可以建立一个旁路
They get a bead onNus, rodney, we're dead.
他们在不停地开火 我们完蛋了
it worked,sir. We blockedNthe shot. Shield is holding.
行动有效 长官
All right, now return fire,Nmain battery, full power.
好吧 现在开始还击
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
Direct hit.N Damage?
直接命中
Minimal.
很小
Ready missiles. We're going toNthrow everything we have at this guy.
准备导弹
Sir,i'm reading aNmassive energy buildup.
长官 我读到他们在聚集大量的能量
Brace for impact!
准备迎接撞击
Shields are down!
护盾失效了
Heavy damage on all decks.
所有舱面上都有严重破坏
We've lost hyperdrive and main weapons.
超空间引擎和主武器系统失效
Evasive maneuvers! We can'tNtake another hit like that.
采用闪避航行 我们不能再承受一击了
All right,you shouldNhave flight controls now.
好了 飞行控制应该恢复了
What about weapons?N Not a chance.
武器系统呢?
Something's happening.
有情况
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Most of our main systems were down, theseNguys had us dead-to-rights, and they knew it.
我们的主要系统几乎全部失灵
Why would they just fly away?
为什么还要飞走呢?
Perhaps it's precisely because theyNknew we were no longer a threat.
也许就是因为他们觉得
It's not like the wraithNto be so charitable.
但Wraith不像是有慈悲心的种族
Todd said the ship isn't finished,right?
Todd说过那艘母舰还没有完成 对吧?
They haven't adapted theNfull potential of the zpm.
他们还没有完全适应ZPM
Well,maybe the battle maxed them out.
也许这么一打他们也不行了
Well,if that's the case, i'd hate toNmeet up with them when they do finish it.
如果是这样的话
We need to get back to atlantis.
我们得回到Atlantis
What's the prognosis on the hyperdrive?
超空间引擎怎么样了
Control systems are completely shot.
控制系统已经为完全损坏了
My guys are working on a patch, but it couldNbe days, even weeks before we're back online.
我的人正在进行修补
For the moment, we'reNnot going anywhere.
目前我们哪也去不了
Sir...N What is it, marks?
长官...
I think we may have something.
我们收到一个情报
Kavanaugh? What theNhell are you doing here?
Kavanaugh? 你在这做什么?
Reassignment.
我被调来的
More fun and adventureNin the pegasus galaxy.
又来飞马系进行快乐大探险
Show us what you've got,please.
给我们看看你们的发现
It's a subspace signal.
这是一个子空间通讯
We detected it just before theNhive jumped into hyperspace.
我们在母舰跳入超空间之前收到的
It was weak.
信♥号♥♥很微弱
Luckily,i happened to be monitoring the sensor,Nor we might not have picked it up at all.
庆幸的是当时检测传感器的是我
It's a wraith code.
这是Wraith密♥码♥
Obviously.
这很明显
We're having trouble deciphering it because theNmessage is interlaced with a residual radiation,
信息和残余辐射混杂在一起 很难破译
And i've never seen it before.
我以前从没见过这样的
I have.
我见过
Once,when we met another me, and onceNwhen we encountered another daedalus.
一次是我见了另外一个我的时候
This signal was sentNfrom another reality.
这个信♥号♥♥是从另外一个现实来的
I'm sorry,what the hellNare you talking about?
对不起 你说的是什么意思?
Look,some wraith, somewhere inNanother reality, sent a coded signal,
就是说 别的现实里的一个Wraith
Only whatever means they used toNaccess subspace created a rift,
但是他们接入次空间的方式
Allowing the signal to cross intoNmultiple realities, including our own.
使得信♥号♥♥传播到了多个现实中
So,what does it say?
那 里面的内容是什么?
Just give me a second. Move.
给我一点时间 过去一下
Oh,great.
哦 好极了
What is it?
是什么?
It's a set of coordinates.
是一组坐标
Coordinates to what?
哪里的坐标?
Earth.
地球
You think the hive picked up the signal?
你觉得那母舰收到了这个信♥号♥♥?
Why else would they leave like that?
要不然他们为什么
It can't be a coincidence.
这绝对不是巧合
The wraith know that earth is a much richerNfeeding ground than anything in the pegasus galaxy.
Wraith知道地球比天马系中
They've been looking forNthose coordinates for years.
他们已经搜索那些坐标很久了
All right,as soon as communicationsNare back up, we'll contact atlantis,
好吧 一旦通讯设施修好
Have them relay a messageNto stargate command.
让他们把消息转达给星门指挥部
Wait a minute, i've got an idea.
等一下 我有个主意
How many ships do we have available?
我们还有多少艘飞船可用?
Aside from ourselves, there'sNthe apollo and the sun tzu.
除了我们自己这艘
What about the odyssey?
Odyssey号♥呢?
It's on some secret mission evenNi'm not supposed to know about.
它正在执行一项秘密任务
Well then, two will have to be enough.N What are you suggesting?
好吧 两艘也足够了
Look,that hive may beNsuper-powerful and all,
那艘母舰虽然火力强大
But i'll bet it has to drop out of hyperspace atNsome point along the way for hull regeneration.
但我打赌它一定会在某地脱离超空间
I can use the sensor data from the jumpersNto extrapolate exactly where that will be.
我可以用Jumper上的探测器数据
That sounds prettyNrisky.If you're wrong--
这太冒险了 如果你失误了...
i won't be.
我不会的
Anyways,we can't afford to waitNtill they get all the way to earth.
无论如何 我们不能眼睁睁地
My guess is that,by that point,Nthey'll be fully adapted to the zpm.
我认为他们到那时候
Do it.
就照你说的做
Sir,the daedalus justNdropped out of hyperspace.
长官 Daedalus号♥刚刚脱离超空间
It's about time.
是时候了
Colonel sheppard and hisNteam are beaming down.
Sheppard中校和他的小队正在传送途中
Colonel,it's good toNfinally have you all back.
中校 很高兴你们都归来无恙
What did we miss?
有什么消息?
Well,the good news is, there's no indication ofNany other wraith ships heading for the milky way.
好消息是 没有发现其他Wraith飞船
It's as i figured. That signalNwas too short and too weak.
如我所料 那信♥号♥♥太短太微弱了
That ship only detected it because ofNits obvious improvements to the sensors.
那艘能够接收到它
All right, what's the bad news?
那坏消息是什么?
Show them.
给他们看看
This is part of a subspace message sentNby colonel ellis, from onboard the apollo.
这是Apollo号♥上的Ellis上校
We've engaged the hive,Nunfortunately without much success.
我们和母舰交战了
The sun tzu is crippled,Nand she's venting atmosphere.
Sun Tzu号♥受重创
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表