I haven't given up on trying to find a treatment--
我一直没有放弃探索新的治疗方法...
ronon told me about this place that could give mere one more day as himself again before he dies.
Ronon跟我说有个地方 可以让McKay
Jeannie, you can't possibly believe--
Jennie 你不会真的相信...
and that you're the one who won't let him go.
可你却一直在阻拦
It's on a planet called talus.
那个地方在一个叫做Talus的星球上
It's one of the original worlds of the ancestors.
先人们曾在那里生活过
It took us about five or six hours to get there from the gate,
通过星门后 走五六个小时就可以到
but I was just a kid, and my grandfather had to be carried most of the way.
不过当时我还只是个孩子 大部分路程
We could do it in about half that time.
现在我们只需用一半时间就能赶到
There's a small problem with that plan.
这个方案有个小问题
The wraith established a major outpost there during the replicator war.
在同复♥制♥者的战争中 Wraith在那里
It's still there.
现在还在
Yeah, well, that's never stopped us from going anywhere we needed to go before.
可这之前也没有阻止我们前往想去的地方
Well, it's not just that.
还不止这些
You don't believe it's real.
你怀疑这个故事的真实性
I'm not sayingN I am, actually.
我不是说...
I was there.
我当时在场
Yes, but you were six years old.
是的 可你当时只有6岁
Ronon, listen to what you've told us--
Ronon 从你的话中可以得知...
a magical shrine, inside a cave, behind a waterfall--
隐藏于瀑布之后的洞穴
did I say it was magic?
我说过充满魔力了么?
No, but you did say that people afflicted with mckay's condition
没有 不过你的确说过
suddenly revert to their former selves for...
突然间恢复到之前的状态...
the shrine of talus is also known among my people,
Talus星球上的圣地我的人♥民♥也所耳闻
for victims of the second childhood.
一些人也遭受过"返老还童"病的折磨
It offers the gift of one last day, and a quick death.
在那里可以恢复一天意识
That doesn't necessarily make it real.
可这也并不说明这种事情就是真实的
I'm telling you that in a matter of seconds I saw my grandfather go from someone who couldn't speak his own name,
跟你说 我亲眼看到我爷爷
to the man that taught me how to track and hunt.
瞬间恢复成一个能教授我
You learned to hunt when you were six years old?
你6岁大的时候就学习如何打猎了?
For one day,
在那天
he got to hold his wife in his arms, and share a meal with the people that he loved,
他把妻子揽在怀中 同挚爱的人们一起进餐
and then he died with honor.
然后带着荣耀死去
You can say I was too young to remember,
你可以说我当时太小 什么也不记得
but I know what I saw,
可我相信自己的眼睛
and we can do the same thing for mckay.
我们也可以同样对待McKay
If you think that's not worth it,
如果你觉得不值得这样做
you're wrong.
那就错了
I've never told anyone this, outside of...
我从没和任何人说过
my father had a disease called alzheimer'S.
我父亲的了一种
It's similar in many respects to the condition that Dr.Mckay is suffering from.
在很多方面和McKay博士
My point is, I had a similar moment with him to the one you just described.
我想说的是 我也经历过
He hadn't recognized me, literally, for months,
好几个月来 他完全忘记了我是谁
then one day, out of the blue,
然后又一天 突然间
he had a moment of absolute clarity.
他完全清醒了
He said "richard, what are you doing here?"
他说 "Richard 你在这儿干什么?"
And I said,
我说
"dad, I, uh, I'm here to see you,"
"爸爸 我是来看你的"
and he said...
然后他说
he said, "isn't that wonderful,"
他说 "这种感觉是不是很好"
and then he was gone again.
然后他又什么都不知道了
Now, couldn't you be remembering a similarN it's not the same.
你怎能忘记这种...
Ronon, lookN I owe him this!
Ronon 听我说...
I'll take him myself.N I'll go with him.
我自己带他去
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
We know for a fact there are two hive ships and 10,000 wraith on the ground.
据我们了解 那儿有两艘Wraith母舰
If we're even going to consider this,
如果你们真的打算这么做的话
all right, we have to make a plan.
好吧 我们至少得制定一个方案
Fine, make your plan.
好啊 制定你的方案吧
I'm sorry, but he's not going anywhere without my permission,
抱歉 在得到我的许可前 他哪儿也不能去
and you won't get that until we talk to rodney.
而且还必须得到Rodney本人的同意才行
Hey, rodney...
嘿 Rodney...
you got some visitors. John's here.
有人来看你了 John来了
So are teyla and ronon.
还有Teyla和Ronon
The whole team.
整个小分队都来了
Ronon dex.
Ronon Dex
That's right, buddy.
对 伙计
I want to take you to a place,
我们要带你去个地方
a place that's going to give you a chance to be yourself again for a little while.
一个可以让你暂时恢复自我的地方
As you were before you became ill.
回到生病前的状态
Before...
之前...
hey, pal.
嘿 伙计
Hey, j-john.
嘿 John
Truth is, we don'T...
事实上 我们...
know exactly what's going to happen to you,
不知道到底会发生什么事情
but we're willing to try, if you are.
不过如果你愿意 我们愿意尝试一下
Okay.
好啊
Okay. Okay, well, that settles it, then.
好啊 好啊 那就这么说定了
No, it doesn'T.
不 还没有
Rodney, they haven't told you everything.
Rodney 他们没有告诉你全部事情
He doesn't need to know.
他不需要知道
The planet they want to take you to
他们要带你去的那个星球
is a wraith outpost.
上面有个Wraith的前哨站
You remember who the wraith are?
还记得Wraith是谁么?
It means going will be very, very dangerous,
这就是说此次行程会非常非常危险
not just for you,
不仅对你
but for your friends.
对你的朋友来说也是
We're willing to take that risk.
我们愿意冒这个险
A risk for which, and I'm sorry--
冒险 抱歉...
even if it works, which i very much doubt--
即便真的有用 虽然我很怀疑...
you might revert to your former self for one day.
你也许可以返回之前的状态 就一天
Now, forgive me if that sounds more like torture than a blessing.
原谅我 如果这听起来
We're still coming up with new ideas on how to treat this thing,
我们还有其他治疗这种疾病的办法
but if you do this, if you leave atlantis...
不过如果你答应他们 离开Atlantis
atlantis...
Atlantis...
it's over.
就不能回头了
I can't help you.
我也帮不了你了
Doctor...
医生...
he doesn't understand.
他无法理解
No, he doesn't,
是的 他不理解
which means the decision on whether or not to let him go is mine,
也就是说 让不让他走的决定权在我这里
and I haven't given up on trying to cure my patient.
我一直没有放弃我的病人
And you still haven't given up.
而你也一直没有放弃
No, because I don't think the damage to the cells is permanent,
是的 我认为对细胞造成的损伤
which means if I can to safely remove the parasite-- how long have you been at it?
也就是说 如果我能安全地取出寄生体...
Weeks?
几个星期?
And how many days does he have left? Two at most?
而他还能活多久? 最多两天吧?
Look, I know you've done everything you can.
我知道你已经尽力了
I know you feel responsible, and you want to keep trying, but...
我知道你很负责 而且一直不愿放弃 可是...
I'm his next of kin.
我是他的直系亲属
That makes the decision mine.
所以应该由我来决定
And we're taking him.
我们要带他走
It's recording.
开始录了
Well, aren't you supposed to say, "action" or something?
你是不是应该说 "开拍"之类的?
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Okay, here we go.
OK 现在开始
My name is Dr.Rodney mckay.
我的名字叫Rodney McKay博士
I am head of the science and research departments here in atlantis,
Atlantis科研部门的首席科学家
in the pegasus galaxy, in the local cluster,
位于飞马星系
in the universe as we know it.
在我们所知道的这个宇宙
The purpose of this log is to provide a baseline for myself,
拍摄这段录像的目的是为了记录我自己
and for Dr.Keller, to monitor the progress of my, um...
同时也是为了方便Keller医生
memory loss.
失忆过程
Ironic, isn't it?
很搞笑 是吧?
By reciting the aforementioned,
为了提供一个参考基准
as well as a list of things I know like the back of my hand,
我决定背诵一些可以信手拈来的数据
starting with pi, to, say, 12 decimals.
从π开始 一直到小数点后12位
3.1415926535...
3.1415926535...
rodney on board?
Rodney上飞船了?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表