hey,i'm dr.rodney mckay,all right?
我是Rodney McKay 知道不?
"difficult" takes a few seconds,"impossible," a few minutes.
"很难"只用几秒解决
rodney,can you hear me?
Rodney 你还在吗?
have they got you out of there yet?
他们把你就出来了吗?
no.
还没
tunney,what's the deal?i thought you sent security.
Tunney 这是怎么回事?
they can't get to her.
他们无法接近她在的地方
what?why not?
什么? 为啥?
oh,that last round of freeze lightning,it sealed off a lot of the corridors.
上一次的冷闪电封住了很多过道
see,they're making their way to her,but it'll take some time.
他们还在往那赶 但可能需要点时间
it's getting harder...
我感觉越来...
harder to stay awake.i'm going into...hypothermic shock.
越难保持清醒了...
jennifer,just hang in there,all right?
Jennifer 你要坚持住 好不?
all right,we're here,right?
好吧 我们在这 对不?
so we can get to her.it's a straight shot.
我们这里可以轻易到她那
they should have come this way,through the lab.
他们应该从我们这走
they're cut off from us too.
来实验室的过道也被封住了
i've got to go get her.
我必须得去救她
no,wait.we're a bit busy right now.
等一下 我们也需要你呢
she'll die.Nif the storm keeps up like this,
我不去 她会死的
it'll rip the building apart,we'll all die!
它把摧毁整个建筑 我们都会死
last i checked,you were claiming to be a genius.
我要是没记错 你还自称是个天才
i already gave you the plan.
我都把全套计划给你了
a plan full of holes.
还有很多漏洞的计划
so fill them!
那你就把它都补上
w- what if i run into a problem?
如果 我碰到其它麻烦呢?
work around it!
你想办法解决
you're smarter than me.
但你的确比我聪明
i know.
我知道
mckay!
McKay!
oh,this is outrageous!
这也太不像话了
when we need him the most,he puts it on me,and i'm supposed to be the one to--
当我们最需要他的时候 他却跑了
man up.
有点男人的样 好不?
jennifer!
Jennifer!
okay,i think that's it.
我想应该没错了
before i run it,just check my math.
在我启动之前 你还是先检查一下
i have been!
我一直在检查
why do you think i'm standing here?
你以为我在站着发傻呢?
jennifer!
Jennifer!
okay,come on,come on,come on.
挺住呀 你千万要挺住呀
do it!
你快启动呀!
you're not breathing.oh,my god,you're not breathing.
天哪 她没呼吸了
oh,please don't be dead.
求求你 千万别死呀
please don't be dead.
我求求你了
come back to me,please.
赶快活过来
please come back to me.
求求你 块活过来
it worked!
这成功了
the second space-time bridge blew the power supply.
第二个时空桥用尽了所有能量
both bridges collapsed.
两个桥都垮了
i did it!
我成功了
please...
求求你
oh,thank god.
感谢老天爷
you're okay.you're okay...
你没事了 你没事了
i'm really cold.
我好冷呀
me too...
我也是
you saved me.
你救了我的命
i guess that makes us even.
至少我们扯平了
i used an ax.
我用了个斧子把门砍开的
a big ax.
一个特大的斧子
i really wish you were conscious,'cause i think it's the coolest thing i've ever done-oh...
我真希望你们看到 这我♥干♥的最爽...
i don't know what i would have doneif i lost you...
我不知道失去你 我要怎样...
i love you.
我爱你
i have for some time now.
我应经喜欢你很长时间了
i just wanted you to know.
我只想让你知道
i--
我...
well,at least your friendsdon't think you're a washout anymore.
至少你的朋友不会再看扁你了
stupid bill nyeis telling everyone who will listenthat tunney's the guy who turned the device off.
该死的Bill Nye四处说是Tunney
because he was the one that shut off the device.
应为的确是他关掉的
with my coding.it was my idea.
他利用我的程序 那是我的主意
rodney,does it really matter?
Rodney 你需要那么较真吗?
yes.
当然
yes,it does.
当然需要较真
i'm sorry,i know i'm supposed to be humble,not supposed to care,
对不起 我知道我该谦虚点
but i do,i really do.
但那的确是我的主意
and that's...
并且那还是
that's something you should know about me.
你该知道我这样小心眼
well,quit,then.
那你 为何不退出Atlantis
join the private sector.
并给私企干活
start doing work the whole world can see.
让整个世界都知道你的大名
i've been thinking about it.
其实 我的确考虑过
what?no,you haven't.
什么? 你开玩笑吧
my contract with sgc is up this year.
我和SGC的合约一年就满了
maybe it's time to move on,time to do other things.
也许是时候 我该去做做别的了
please...i don't know anyone who loves their jobmore than you.
别闹了 你是我认识的人里面
so you think the militaryis going to let them keep experimenting?
你认为军方会让他们继续研究吗?
i think it's highly unlikely.
我想可能性不大了
besides,geoengineering is a dumb pursuit anyway.
再说了 地球工程学是条死路
no one person's going to solve global warming.
温室效应不是一个人能解决的
we all have to do our part.
我们都得做出各自的贡献
like not take private jets.
像不再搭乘私人飞机
well,they were going our way anyway.
反正 这不是刚好顺道吗
you know,it's kind of nice,just me and you back here.
就我们一起 其实感觉很不错的
right.
是呀
right!
太对了!
you were legally dead a few hours ago.
几小时前 按道理你已经死了
you were practically frozen.you really want to...
你基本上冻僵了你真想跟我
well,it's either thator you keep telling mehow you,and only you,saved the day.
你可以继续说下去 或者你可以
nah...
嗯
i'm trying out this whole "humble" thing out.
我最近在装谦虚
seems to be quite a hit with the ladies...
看来这招很受女性欢迎
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表