It's powering up.
正在启动中
Can you shut it down?N Not from this little thing.
能关掉么?
The drive room is down the corridor.
引擎室就在走廊那头
You slap a c4 charge on that thing, it should certainly shut it down.
你在上面安个C4炸♥药♥
Where?
怎么走?
Here. I have a map.
这儿 我有地图
All right.
好的
Ronon, you're with me.
Ronon 跟我来
I'll be right back.
我马上就回
Everything's going to be fine.
不会有事的
You take care of her.
照顾好她
So, how you doing?
感觉还好吧?
The pain is very great.
非常疼
Oh, yeah.
噢 是啊
Yeah, I had a kidney stone once.
我曾经得过肾结石
Incredibly painful.
难以想象的疼
Same kind of thing, from what I'm told, so I hear you.
听说跟你现在碰到的疼痛差不多
Actually, my cat and i had one at the same time.
事实上 我的猫碰巧在那个时候
We were not fun to be around.NHe got his 'cause he was eating too much dry cat food.
把我们整苦了 它得这个病
I got mine 'cause I wasn't drinking enough liquids.
而我则是因为喝的水太少了
That's why you always see me hydrating.NI have no desire to experience that kind of pain again.
所以你经常看到我喝水
Oh, it's justN fascinating story. Thank you.
那种痛真是...
Yeah, it's no problem.
不用谢
Okay, just-- just breathe, okay?
呼吸 OK?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
It's supposed to help with-- look, I don't know what I'm doing.
我想帮点忙...
What do you need me to do?
你要我做什么?
Okay, there, there. There they are. There, there.
噢 好 好 好
The baby is coming.
孩子就要出来了
Just hang on. We'll get you to the infirmary on the daedalus, and keller can...pull it out.
再坚持一下 我们送你去Daedalus号♥上的医疗室
The baby is coming now.
可孩子现在就要出来了
It's almost powered up.
它就要启动了
Give me your c4.
把C4给我
Here, give it to me.
给我吧
I got it.
我能办到
Give it to me. You don't have to do everything.
给我吧 你没必要什么事情都自己做
All right, you ready?
好了 准备好了么?
Let's go.
我们走
All right.
好的
Let's hope we're far enough away.
希望不要炸到我们
Yeah, we'll see.
但愿吧
Fire in the hole.
起爆
What happened?
怎么回事?
The hyperdrive just exploded.
超光速引擎爆♥炸♥了
No, that's impossible.
不 这不可能
Main power is out across much of the ship.
冲击波震憾了大部分船体
An accidental overload?
一次意外的过载?
It doesn't appear that way.
不像
How did they do that?
他们是怎么办到的?
I will look into it.
我去调查一下
They're onboard.
他们在船上
How did they get onboard?
他们是怎么进来的?
Well, can't you just hold it in?
你能不能忍♥一下?
No, rodney!
不行 Rodney!
This doesn't happen this quick. No one has babies this quick.
不会这么快吧
My water broke quite a while ago.
羊水很早以前就破了
I've been trying to--
我一直试图...
I can see its head!
可以看到孩子的脑袋了!
That's good. That's a good thing, rodney.
这太好了 这太好了 Rodney
Yeah, but am I supposed to touch it? Am I allowed to touch you down there? I don't know what to do!
我能摸它么? 我能摸你下面么?
Rodn d, calmown.
Rodney 冷静
I need you to be calm.
我要你冷静下来
But I'm not an md. I've never been an md.
可我不是医生啊
People have been having babies for thousands of years,
人们生孩子的历史有几千年了
most of them without doctors.
大多数时候都没有医生
Yeah, but before doctors, the infant mortality rate was incredibly high.
可在医生出现前 婴儿的死亡率非常高
It was only like one in three, I think.
大概是三分之一
Look, a doctor is a very important part of this process.
在这一过程中
Trust me.
相信我
Rodney!
Rodney!
There are no doctors around.
附近没有医生
You have to do this!
必须你亲自来做!
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Now, yoo need tcatch him.
现在 你要接住他
Catch him?
接住他?
Yes. You need to catch him when I push him out.
是的 在我用力的时候 你要接住他
Oh, god.
老天啊
Okay, well just...
好吧...
underhand him, all right?NI've never been good at baseball.
就像下手球 是吧?
Rodney...
Rodney...
please.
求你了
Okay, I can do this.
好吧 我能做到
All righ look, I may have panicked a little back there, but we're going to do this.
刚才可能有点惊惶失措 不过我能做到
I am great with kids.
我很会照看小孩子
The little ones, theson that don't talk back.
尤其是那些不会说话的小孩子
Here he comes.
就要出来了
OK, Almost there. Almost there.
好了 快了 快了
I caught him!
我接住他了!
I caught him.
接住他了
He. a boy.
是个男孩
Watch his head...
小心他的头...
right, right.
对 对
Okay, so, cut.
好的
Oklo. Ok at him.
瞧啊
Do I get to cut the cord?
我是不是该剪脐带了?
I get to cut the cord, then, right?
该剪脐带了 是吧?
Okay, there you go.
好的 小宝贝
Yeah, okay.
好了
So... okay.
好了
Teyla...
Teyla...
I'd like to introduce you to your son.
见见你的宝贝儿子吧
Wow...
哇哦...
I caught it!
我接住了!
It didn't hit the floor or anything.
没让他掉到地上
He did a wonderful job.
他做得很好
That's good...
太好了...
you did good, rodney.
你做得很好 Rodney
All right, we-- we've got to get you out of here.
好了 我们要带你离开这里
Ronon, you're going to need to help me.
Ronon 能不能帮我一下
Why isn't it de-cloaking?
怎么没有现形?
Let me see. Did you break it?
我看看 你是不是把它摔坏了?
I don't know.
不知道
We parked the jumper right here.N Yes
Jumper飞船应该就停在这里
100%.
100%
Someone stole the jumper?
有人偷了Jumper?
This is not good...
这可不妙...
I told you, you should have stayed here.
早跟你说了 叫你留在这里
How the hell are we supposed to get off the ship now?
那我们该怎样离开这艘飞船呢?
I just delivered a baby. That's not enough for today?
我刚接生了孩子 做得还不够么?
Don't they have escape pods or things like that on a cruiser?
这艘巡洋舰上有没有救生舱之类的东西?
No, they--
没有 他们...
wait, I know.
等等
I need to get back to a data terminal.
我要回到数据终端那里
A lot of their internal power's down. Maybe I can short out the jamming code. We can get the daedalus to beam us out.
他们失去了很多内部能源 也许我可以关闭阻塞代码
Great, lead the way.
很好 带路
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Put me down.
放我下来
It's all right, john.
没事的 John
This is kanaan.
是Kanaan
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表