Rodney?
Rodney?
Have you noticed...N Yes.
你有没有注意到....
Well, do you have any...N Not yet.
那你有没有...
Is it localisedN No. There are power disruptions all over the city.
是局部现象吗?
ZedP.M.?N Still online, plenty of power.
ZMP呢?
It's just suddenly become...
只是突然变得...
unstable.
不太稳定
Sounds not unlike what you said happened in the Puddle Jumper.
听上去和你描述的Jumper的故障很像
Yes, remarkably not unlike it.
是的 你观察得很仔细
Well, perhaps the anomaly's spread to the city's systems.
也许故障扩散到了城市的系统里面
Naah, it's impossible.
不可能的
I disabled the network connection between the Jumper and Atlantis before we even came through the Gate.
我在通过星门之前断开了
So.
哦 那...
Coincidence, then?
这是巧合了?
Hey, I tried to radio you.
嘿 我尝试呼叫你呢
Yeah, communications are down.
通讯系统失灵了
Yeah, obviously. What's up?
这个很明显 到底是怎么回事?
We're working on it.
我们正在查
Well, I just almost got zapped by a bolt of lightning.
我刚才差点被一个闪电电到
What, displacement current here?
什么 这里也有放电电流了?
Yeah, right there in the corridor, just like the one we had in the Jumper.
嗯 就在走廊里
So, *not* a coincidence.
那么 这不是巧合了
We just lost power to the Stargate.
星门刚刚失去了能源
What?
什么?
Maybe a virus uploaded itself or something.
也许有一个病毒把自己上传了进来
No-no, I disabled the Jumper's network connection for this very reason.
不会的 为了防止这个 我在通过星门之前
There is no way the anomaly jumped to the city's systems.
那个故障不可能跳入城市的系统里的
You'd better figure it out,
你最好赶快研究出来
because whatever was in that Jumper is now in the city.
因为Jumper里的东西现在已经跑到城里来了
Where've *you* been?
你去哪了?
On the other side of the city.
城市的另外一边
A transporter malfunctioned and sent me to the East Pier.
传送器出了故障 把我送到东平台去了
I had to walk all the way back.
我得自己走回来
We've got power disruptions all over the city.
整个城市都出现了能源不稳
Look, nearly every system's affected.
基本上每个系统都受到了影响
We think whatever's wrong with the Jumper has infected Atlantis.
我们认为Jumper的故障
It's one of several possibilities we're looking into.
这只是一种可能
"Several"?
还能几种可能?
It's a possibility, all right?
这只是一个假设
Look, the point is, we have no idea what's going on here.
我们不知道到底是什么问题
I was almost hit by a bolt of lightning.
我差点被一个闪电集中
Yeah, join the club!
我也是
Look, the energy builds up in one area and then discharges in a high-voltage displacement current.
能量在一个地方聚集最终通过
Very erratic, and very lethal.
非常强大且致命
I tried to radio you.
我尝试呼叫你们
Yeah, well, communications are also down.
嗯 通讯系统也失灵了
So's the Stargate.
星门也坏了
We can't dial Earth?
那我们不能拨号♥地球了?
Don't worry, all right?
别担心
I will figure it out. I've just gotta run a few diagnostics, narrow down the...
我会查出来的
Well, *that* can't be good.
这真是糟糕...
OK, OK.
好吧
We need to organise some teams, fan out through the city, keep everyone calm
我们得组织一些小队 到城市各处
until we figure out exactly what the...
直到我们找出到底是...
Hey
嘿
the laptop just booted up.
电脑刚刚启动了
It's probably just the battery.
也许是靠电池吧
No-no-no-no, it's drawing power from the system.
不 这个是靠系统供电工作的
So everything's out except *your* computer?
也就是说 各处都停电了 除了你的电脑
I am as confused as you are.
我和你一样被蒙在鼓里
What is that?
那是什么?
Looks like some kind of a code.
看上去像某种代码
Maybe.
也许是
Could be a message.
可能是某种消息
"Help"?
"救命"?
"Who are you?"
"你是谁?"
"Elizabeth Weir"
"Elizabeth Weir"
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士?
But she's dead.
但她已经死了啊
So we've been told.
我们也只是听人说而已
Perhaps
也许...
you should answer her.
你应该回复她
Right.
好吧
"Where are you?"
"你在哪?"
"computer"
"计算机里"
In the computer? How can she be in the computer?
在计算机里? 她怎么会在计算机里?
"difficult current condition"
"很困难
"What happened to you?"
"你怎么了?"
"subspace"
"子空间"
"difficult control"
"很难控制"
"trying to"
"正在尝试..."
"Did you do that ?"
"那是你做的吗?"
"Are you still there?"
"你还在吗?"
"help me"
"帮帮我"
Right. Rodney?
好了 Rodney
Rodney, come in.
Rodney 快回话
Rodney, can you hear me?
Rodney 你能听见吗?
Go ahead.
说吧
I've completed the patch.
我已经完成修补
Go ahead and try it whenever you're ready.
试一试吧
OK. Fingers crossed.
好吧 开始祈祷吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Well, whatever this entity is, it's completely overwhelming the city's systems.
不管这个东西是什么
Now, it's spread out.
而且分布到了各处
It's like dozens of fragmented programmes that are fouling up power management,
就像十几个程序碎片
communications you name it.
通讯等系统
Now, I've managed to merge them, to patch them together into one incredibly large programme
而我成功的把它汇聚到了一起
that will hopefully render our systems slightly more stable
第一 让我们的系统稳定一些
and allow us to better communicate with whoever or...
第二 让我们更好的和这个...
whatever is that's claiming to be Doctor Weir.
自称为Weir博士的东西交流
Isn't merging all these programmes potentially dangerous?
把这些程序汇聚到一起会不会有潜在的危险?
Well, *hell*, yeah!
当然了
But it's no more dangerous than allowing this thing to continue wreaking havoc on the city's systems.
但是总归比让这个东西
Or getting zapped by bolts of lighting.
或者被闪电击中好些
OK, so...
好了...
Let me see if I can synthesise a voice to communicate with "Elizabeth".
让我看看我能不能合成一个语♥音♥来和她交流
If I make the proper calibrations,
如果我调校正确
she should be able to hear us too.
她应该也能听见我们
Now...
好了
Elizabeth?
Elizabeth?
Rodney.
Rodney.
Is it just me, or does "Elizabeth" sound a little different?
是我耳朵不好 还是Elizabeth声音变了?
I'm on it. I'm on it.
别着急 别着急
Let...me...do...that...
给我点时间...
Are you Elizabeth Weir?
你是Elizabeth Weir吗?
Yes, Rodney. It's me.
是的Rodney 是我
It's the best I can do.
我只能弄成这样了
I'm sorry to cause all this trouble.
造成了这么多麻烦我很抱歉
Who's there with you?
谁和你在一起?
Is John Sheppard there?
John Sheppard在吗?
Hi.
嗨
It's so good to hear your voice again.
能再次听见你的声音真好
We, uh...
我们 嗯...
thought you were...
以为你已经...
dead.
死了
I suppose I am, my...Nmy physical body, anyway, but
我想是的 至少的我身体是死了
my consciousness is still intact.
但我的意识是完整的
Right. So, um, what happened?
那么这是怎么回事呢?
Do you remember the day I ordered you to leave me behind?
还那天记得我命令你们先走
Come on!
走吧!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表