Good.
好的
Well, I have rounds, but I'll come and check on you later.
我还有房♥要查 一会儿再来看你
Make sure he doesn't give you a hard time.
别让他太为难你噢
Sure you're feeling okay?
你确定你感觉没问题吧?
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢你关心
No lingering desires to feed on anything?
没有什么挥之不去的吸食人的欲望吧?
Only on solid food.
我只渴望固体食物
The blended concoctions given to me by dr. Keller are not very satisfying.
Keller医生给我的混合剂还不是很能饱
Well, it's only been two weeks.NGive it some time.
嗯 才两星期嘛 多些时间就好了
Look, um...
听着...
I haven't had the chance to tell you that what you did, uh, took...
我还没有机会告诉你
you know, a lot of guts.
需要很大的勇气
I'm just glad it worked out for the best.
我很高兴看到最终的结果非常好
Has there been any further word from todd?
Todd那儿还有什么新消息吗?
Not really. We're supposed to meet with him in a few weeks about this whole gene therapy thing.
没什么 我们几周内要和他见面
Word has it he's solidified his position as, uh, "leader" of the alliance.
传言说他已经巩固了
What?
什么?
Do you not find it strange that as a result of all of this, todd now personally has control of that entire alliance?
你有没有觉得奇怪这一切的结果竟是
You think that was his plan all along, huh?
你觉得这才是他真正的计划?
The thought had crossed my mind.
这个我想过
Yeah.
是啊
Regardless, I think we're better off than we were before.
不管怎么样 这比以前好多了
Yes.
是的
I suppose you're right.
我想你是对的
Get some rest.
休息一下吧
I'll come back and check on you.
我一会儿回来看你
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表