As you can see, access is almost completely choked off,
你也看到了 通道已被完全隔断
but for this to work, I need someone to step right up to dr. Keller's bed and inject her.
要让这个方案生效 就必须有人
Well, we can use the transporter to get them close, but--
我们可以通过传送机前往比较靠近的地方 不过...
but you'd still have to run a gauntlet of over 50 meters.
但还要在荆棘中行进至少50米
And after what happened to dr. Zelenka...
而且在Zelenka博士那件事以后...
well, you understand my dilemma.
你们应该明白我现在的两难境地
Yeah.
是啊
What?
什么?
If dr. Keller really is the key to this thing,
如果Keller真的是这场危机的关键
there is an easier way.
其实有一个更简单的方法
We'd only need a couple of well-aimed shots at the isolation room.
我们只需朝隔离室开几炮就行了
Wait a second, you're talking about drones?
等等 你指的是用Drone飞弹?
You're going to fire drones at one of our own people?
你准备朝我们自己人发射Drone飞弹?
I didn't come to atlantis with the intention of killing one of my senior staff inside of a week,
我也不想在来Atlantis不到一周的时间内
but my only other option is to risk someone else's life on a solution...
可采用其他方案 就意味着
that hasn't even been tested yet.
而且这种方案还没有经过测试
Not exactly by the book.
按照规定这是不行的
So test it.
那就测试吧
I've got the same bug.
我体内也有那种东西
I'll take a shot right now.
现在就给我注射吧
No, no, no...
不 不 不...
I'll do it.
让我来
Restraints, huh?
束缚带 哈?
I'm sorry, but I'm anticipating a severe reaction.
抱歉 不过你可能会有很强烈的反应
Oh, great.
噢 太好了
Now, you're absolutely sure about this?
你真的确定要这么做?
Remember, the formula comes from michael, so as far all we know, it could-
别忘了 这是Michael提供的配方
turn me into a bug?
把我变成虫子?
Been there, done that.
又不是第一次了 得了吧
No, actually, I was going to say
不 事实上 我想说的是
it could kill you.
可能会让你送命
Just... give me the shot.
快给我注射吧
Okay.
好的
Now, it should take a few minutes to kick in, so just...
应该需要几分钟时间吸收 所以...
try to relax.N Oh, okay, I'll just...
别紧张
I'll relax.
我会放松的
Carson, is it true that lorne and some of the others are beginning to show symptoms?
Carson Lorne等人是不是真的
Aye, I'm afraid so.
我想是的
Oh, god...
噢 老天啊...
why?
怎么了?
Have you noticed something yourself?
你自己也有症状了?
Well, my palms are very sweaty, and my mouth is very dry, I'm having heart palpitations.
我的手心很汗 口中非常干
Okay, so, nothing out of the ordinary, then?
这都很正常 还有吗?
How do you feel?
感觉怎样?
I don't feel anything.
什么感觉也没有
I don't even think that...
我甚至觉得这个...
sheppard?
Sheppard?
Hey, doc...
嗨 医生...
I think these restraints were a good idea.
给我绑这些束缚带真是做对了
It's working.
起作用了
What's our status?
现在情况如何?
Well, the infirmary, and a few other essential systems have been switched to emergency generators.
医疗室和其他一些重要系统
We're ready.
一切就绪
All right, pull the plug.
好的 可以停电了
For god's sake, carson, how long's this going to go on for?
看在上帝的份上 Carson 还要多久?
I'm sorry, rodney, I have no idea.
抱歉 Rodney 我也不知道
Doc...
医生...
his heart stopped. Bag him.
心跳骤停 氧气袋
Get a crash cart in here!
急救推车!
Prepare to intubate.
准备插管
One, two, three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
1 2 3
Come on.
加油
One, two, three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
1 2 3
He's back.
活过来了
How'd I do?
有作用么?
Are you sure it worked?
你确信真的有效?
Well, the blood screen came up negative.
血液检查呈阴性
As far as I can tell, the alien pathogen has been eliminated.
我想说的是 外星病菌已被消灭了
Well done.
干得好
Now we just need someone to go to the isolation room.
现在需要有人能进到隔离室里去
I'll do itN I'll do it.
我去
I assume no special medical skill is required to administer the drug.
我想注射药物并不需要特别的医疗技巧吧
Well, no, not really. It's just a simple injection.
不 不用 只是简单的注射而已
Well, then, given your condition, I wouldn't make you my first choice.
那么考虑到你现在的情况
That's why I said I'd do it.
所以我说了让我去
He doesn't trust us,
他不相信我们
because we're still infected.
因为我们也被感染了
Actually, that might not be a bad thing.
事实上 这不一定是坏事
When colonel sheppard was infected with iratus bug dna,
Sheppard中校感染Iratus虫子的DNA后
he was able to walk right into that nest without being attacked.
就可以不被觉察地走进它们的巢穴
You think someone infected with the pathogen would be more likely to get through?
你是说感染病毒的人更容易进去?
Well, it's possible.
是的 有可能
All right, I'm in.
好了 我进来了
Cut power to the transporter.
切断传送机的能源
How does it look?
情况怎样?
Not so good.
不是很好
The stuff's everywhere.
到处都是那种东西
Is it reacting to your presence in any way?
有没有对你的出现做出什么反应?
Not really.
没有
All right, just...
好吧...
be careful.
小心点
What happened?
发生了什么时?
It worked. They just sent ronon to give her the shot.
药物有效 他们让Ronon去给她注射了
When?
什么时候?
He just got there. Look, I'm tapped into the intercom.
他刚刚才到 我接入了对讲系统
Ronon, what's your status?
Ronon 情况怎样?
Well, it's getting harder to move. There's too much of it.
前进越来越困难了 这东西太多了
Just... try not to make any sudden moves, or...
尝试不要进行突然的移♥动♥ 或者...
threatening gestures.
做威胁性的动作
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
好的 我知道了
All right,
好吧
that's it.
到头了
I don't think I can go any further.
我想没办法继续前进了
The corridor is completely blocked.
走廊已被完全封死了
All right, so what do you want me to do?
你们要我怎么做?
Screw it, I'm going to make a hole.N Ronon, wait!
去他的 看我打个洞出来
The only reason you made it this far is because it senses the pathogen in your bloodstream.
你能走这么远 是因为它感觉到了
It thinks you're a friend.
认为你是朋友
If you start shootingN does anyone have any better ideas?
可如果你开枪的话...
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
If I'm right,
如果我没猜错的话
this is about to go very, very wrong.
这么做的后果将会非常非常严重
You can'T.
你不能这么做
We're quarantinedN I'm cured, remember?
我们被隔离了...
There's no other way through.
没别的路过去了
Once you start shooting, you'll have to move quickly.
开枪后要赶紧跑
Thanks for the advice.
多谢你的建议
Ronon?
Ronon?
Ronon, what's your status?
Ronon 情况如何?
Ronon, come in!
Ronon 回话!
Oh, my god...
噢 我的天哪...
What's happening?
怎么回事?
We've lost contact.
失去联♥系♥了
Turn the power back on. Open up a channel to the isolation room.
把电源打开 帮我接通隔离室
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Just do it.
快照办
All right, you have a channel.
好了 接通了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表