Well, that's uncharacteristically kind of them.
那它们真是难得的仁慈啊
Not exactly.
也不尽然
So long as he's on the run, he's a living, breathing example
只要他还在逃 他就是
of what happens to humans who disappoint them.
活生生的例子
Tyre's a marked man now.
Tyre现在是过街老鼠
Most anyone I know would kill him on sight.NIt's just a matter of time.
我认识的大多数人见他就会杀
He was once a proud satedan, not unlike yourself.
他曾经是一个自豪的Satedan人
He was subjected to unimaginable torture.
他们对他进行了不可想象的折磨
Perhaps he had no choice.
也许他没有选择
There's always a choice.
总会有选择的
He could have chosen death like a true satedan.
他可以像真正的Satedan一样选择死
Any idea where we can find him?
知道我们到哪可以找到他吗?
If I knew that, he'd already be dead.
如果我知道的话 他就已经死了
All ght. Tyre's not thinking straight, right?
好吧 Tyre的脑子不太好使 对吧?
Sure.
嗯
So it's probably just a matter of time before he slips up.
那么他说漏嘴很有可能只是时间问题
And when he does, I'm assuming your leads will hear about it.
他透露以后 我想你会知道的
Probably.
有可能
So what do you say, you contact us when you hear something.
那听到风声以后就联♥系♥我们
We'll deal with tyre and save you the trip.
我们会处理Tyre 免得劳您大驾
All right.
好的
To ronon.
敬Ronon
Look at you.
看看你
You can barely walk.
你连路都走不了
Let me get you some help.
让我帮你吧
I'm beyond your help.
你帮不了我
It's the wraith, isn't it?
这是Wraith弄得吧?
What did they do to you?
它们对你做了什么?
At this point,
到了这个时候
it's not so much what they did to me as what they aren't doing to me.
不是它们对我做了什么
Giving you life?
给你生命吗?
Reverse-feeding or whatever the hell it's called?
反向取食什么的?
It's hard to describe.
很难形容
The sense of euphoria it offers is...
那带来的幸福感简直是...
you became addicted to it.
你上瘾了
You can't understand unless you've experienced it yourself.
你不试一下的话是不会理解的
It was a gift,
那是一个礼物
one that was denied me after I allowed you and your friends to escape us.
但自从我让你和你的朋友逃跑以后
Hey,
嘿
free me, and I'll get you some help.
放了我 我能找人帮你
I promise.
我保证
Help is already on the way.
已经有人要来帮我了
For both of us.
帮我们两个
What does that mean?
什么意思?
What the hell did u do?
你做了什么?
I've saved us.
我救了我们的命
ronon dex.
Ronon Dex
I looked forward to the day when you would finally serve me.
我一直期盼着你能为我服务的那一天
Well, then, I'm going to feel real bad disappointing you.
很遗憾要让你失望了
Oh, I'm sure you'll try.
哦 我知道你会努力的
But, in the end,
但最终
you'll come around.
你会改变主意
Mr. Woolsey
Woolsey先生
Teyla.
Teyla
Any news on ronon?
有Ronon的消息吗?
Not yet.
没有
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I suppose we can draw comfort from the fact that he is a proven survivor.
想一想他的生存能力
He defied the odds for many years as a runner.
他做流浪者的时候
Yes, he did.
是的
How can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗?
I wanted to apologize for not having come to you sooner with a decision regarding my position on the colonel's team.
我想为没有尽早告诉你
Take whatever time you need.
你想什么时候告诉我都可以
If necessary,
如果有必要
I can assign someone to fill in for you.
我可以有找人顶替你
Oh...
哦
mr. Woolsey, do you have children?
Woolsey先生 你有孩子吗?
Uh, no.
没有
But I did have a yorkie for many years.
不过Yorkie陪了我很多年
It's a small dog.
一只小狗
But my wife got him in the divorce.
但离婚的时候我妻子把它带走了
I loved that dog.
我爱那条狗
I never really had the chance to say goodbye.
却连说再见的机会都没有
So, no.
所以 没有...
No children.
没有孩子
Then, with all due respect, you may not understand how difficult this is for me.
那么 你可能理解不了
For most of my life,
我活到现在
I never imagined the possibility of leaving my people,
从没有想过离开我的人♥民♥
not even for a moment...
一刻都没有...
and then circumstances changed.
然后情况发生了变化...
And after realizing a far more important role on colonel sheppard's team,
在了解了我在Sheppard的小队
I never imagined the day would come when I would have to let it go.
我从没想到该放手的时间已经到了
And now here that day is.
那个时间就是现在
Five years ago,
5年前
if anyone had asked me if I ever planned on taking a job outside of the milky way,
如果有人问我会不会接收一个
my answer would have been a definite no.
我的回答肯定是不
And now...
而现在...
look at me.
看看我
So...
嗯...
while I can't empathize,
虽然我不能和你产生共鸣...
I certainly do sympathize.
但是我同情你的处境
Believe me, I know--
相信我 我知道...
priorities change.
有时候目标是会变的
And sometimes they don'T.
有的时候不会
Teyla, I'm sure kanaan will support you
Teyla 我相信Kanaan会支持你的
whatever decision you make.
不管你作出什么选择
Yes. Of course he will.
是的 他会的
Thank you, mr. Woolsey.
谢谢你 Woolsey先生
How does it feel to have your life stolen?
生命被偷了的感觉怎么样?
To be pushed so close to the darkness,
离黑暗那么的接近...
only to be pulled back from the brink?
直到边缘才被拉回来的感觉如何?
From what I understand,
据我所知
it's a magnificent sensation.
这是很神奇的感觉
To be honest,
老实说
I've felt better.
感觉不错
Defy me all you want.
随便你怎么否认
Your fellow satedans were no different.
你们这些Satedan人都是一样的
Like them, you'll eventually submit.
和他们一样 你最终会屈服的
I'll die before I submit.
在那之前我就死了
No.
不
You won'T.
不会的
Hey.
嘿
You're up early.
你起得好早啊
10:00 A.M.
已经10点了
It is?
是吗?
Oh, god.
哦 天那
I didn't sleep at all. I was up all night
我昨晚一点都没睡
thinking about this ronon situation.
一直在想Ronon的情况
Got anything?N Nothing. I tried everything
想到什么吗?
pacing, snacking, bathing--
踱步啊 吃东西啊 泡澡啊...
bathing.
泡澡?
Yeah.
是的
Like archimedes.
就像阿基米德
You mean that greek scientist who had a crush on teyla?
你指那个喜欢Teyla的希腊科学家?
No, like the greek mathematician who came up with the archimedes principle,
不 我指到发明阿基米德原理
the physical laws of buoyancy.
也就是浮力定律的希腊数学家
According to legend,
据传说
the idea came to him when he was sitting in the bath, so...
他在浴缸里面想到了这个点子
look, the point is that the revelation occurred while he was relaxing.
关键是他在放松的情况下
He was not thinking about the problem.
他没在想这个问题
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表