and we will have no choice but to proceed to sentencing.
到那时我们将别无选择
What are you going to do? Put everybody in atlantis in jail?
你们准备怎么做? 把Atlantis中的所有人
Obviously that's not possible.
很显然那是不可能的
However, we can refuse cooperation.
不过 我们可以拒绝和你们合作
That means no more trade, no more relations of any kind.
也就是说没有贸易
Atlantis will be completely isolated.
Atlantis会被完全孤立起来
No relations with the likes of you?
不和你们这样的人联♥系♥?
I think we can handle that.
我想我们可以应付
The coalition grows in strength and influence every day.
联盟的规模和影响每天都在扩大
Soon enough, all of your current trading partners will have no choice but to join
很快 你们的贸易伙伴都别无选择
and therefore to abide by the ruling of this council.
也就是说 遵守议会制定的规章
As for you and your team, an example must be made.
首先要拿你和你的小队来做一个典范
Justice demands it.
这是正义的需要
Justice-- is that what you're calling this?
正义... 这就是你们所说的正义?
A suitable, uninhabited planet has been chosen.
我们已经选好了一个合适的
If you're found guilty,
如果判决你们有罪
you'll be sent there, without any hope of return, for the rest of your natural lives.
你们会被送到那里度过余生
Apparently, the planet they picked for us has just enough food for us to survive,
显然 他们选择的那个星球上面
so, technically, it's not an execution.
从技术上讲 这并不是一种处决措施
Great.
很好
And they took the dhd, so whoever comes through the gate--
当然他们会拿走DHD
they're not coming back.
就都回不去了
The daedalus can find us.
Daedalus号♥会找到我们的
If they had the address.
前提是他们要有星门地址
Short of that, they'd need to search every solar system in the galaxy for a habitable planet,
否则的话就要搜索整个星系中
which would take, what, a million years?
那可能要花上一百万年
Right. Let's not panic.
好了 别慌
I've been to the chamber a couple of times now.
我进出牢房♥好多次了
I'm beginning to get a sense of the layout.
对监狱的结构开始有点感觉了
The architecture is definitely different from that of the village.
这里的建筑结构和村子里的
No, we're on another planet.
不 我们在另外一个星球上
Judging by the fact there's no natural light or windows,
因为这里没有自然光和窗户
I'm guessing an underground bunker.
我猜我们是在一个地堡里
Guards?
警卫呢?
Yeah. Half a dozen or so.
五六个吧
We're going to have to see if they change in shifts.
看看他们会不会换岗
Any chance you could just convince them that we're not guilty?
有没有可能你说服他们
'Cause we're not, right?
因为我们本来就没有罪 不是么?
Oh, come on, there is no way the pegasus galaxy would be better off if we'd never come here.
拜托 假如我们没来这里
No.
不
But since your arrival, there have been setbacks.
你们来这里以后 有些情况确实更糟了
Lives have been lost.
很多条生命逝去
But there is hope now where once there was none.
好在现在我们还有希望
Look, as much as I'd like to tell these guys where to put their little trial,
听着 虽然我很想和那些人说
we'll just have to play along for a while until we figure out how to get out of here.
但是在想到逃出去的办法之前
Mr.Woolsey, this is myrus.
Woolsey先生 这位是Myrus
He claims to be a representative for the new coalition of planets.
他声称是星球联盟的代表
Does he?
是么?
Are you the leader of atlantis?
你是Atlantis的领导?
That's right.
是的
Then we need to speak.
我们得谈谈
Well, what's next on the agenda?
下一个罪名是什么?
Did we step on the rose bushes on our last trip to vedeena?
我们上次去Vedenna的时候
Perhaps you've heard of a plague that's recently swept through several worlds,
你也许听说了 最近几个星球爆发了瘟疫
a sickness that arrives suddenly, runs its course in a matter of days,
这种疾病爆发得很突然
and typically kills one out of every three men, women, and children wherever it strikes.
而且通常会杀死1/3的人口
There are those who believe it is not a sickness at all
有人觉得这根本就不是疾病
but a deliberate poisoning,
而是有人有意投毒
the work of one individual.
某一个人的功劳
I know who you're talking about. His name is michael.
我知道你指的是谁 他的名字叫Michael
It is said that he is neither human nor wraith,
听说他既不是人类 也不是Wraith
but some kind of half-breed.
而是某种混血
Can you explain to us how such a thing is possible?
你能解释一下这到底是怎么回事么?
One of our people was conducting research.
我们当中有个人主持了一项研究
They were trying to come up with a way to solve the wraith problem once and for all.
想要找出一个一劳永逸的
You found a way to convert wraith into humans?
你们找到了把Wraith转变为人类的办法?
Don't ask me the medical questions. I'm not a doctor.
不要问我医学上的问题 我又不是医生
And this michael was one of your test subjects?
这个Michael是你们的一个测试品?
As a matter of fact, he was the first.
老实说 他是第一个
Blood pressure's fine, pulse normal. You're bouncing back quite nicely.
血压正常 脉搏正常
Bouncing back from what?
从什么之中恢复?
Hello, michael.
你好 Michael
Do you remember me?
还记得我么?
No.
不记得
I'm Dr.Elizabeth weir.
我是Elizabeth Weir博士
This is lt. Colonel john sheppard.
这位是John Sheppard中校
You served under my command.
你在我的手下服役
Your name is lieutenant michael kenmore.
你的名字叫Michael Kenmore上尉
You're in a private room off the infirmary here in atlantis.
你现在是在Atlantis医疗室的
Is that familiar to you?
有没有印象?
Atlantis...
Atlantis...
yeah.
是的
I think.
我想是的
We tried to convince him he was one of us.
我们本试图说服他 他是我们当中的一员
But he knew something was wrong, and then he found proof.
可他察觉到不对劲 并发现了一些证据
Five milligrams!
再注射5毫克!
Release me!
放了我!
You will die for this!
小心你们的小命!
Others will come for me!
其他人会来找我的!
They willN blah blah blah.
他们会...
They've got to find us first.
他们首先要找到我们
You're going to need a name.
你需要一个名字
How does "mike" sound?
叫你"Mike"怎么样?
After that, he escaped.
在那以后 他逃走了
He went back and forth between wraith and human a couple more times until
在人类和Wraith之间来回跑了几次后
he finally settled somewhere in between.
他最终在这两者之间
So once again you admit your guilt.
这么说这个罪行你也承认了
You unleashed this... thing on the galaxy.
你们释放了这个... 东西到飞马系中
We didn't just let him out the front door and forget about him.
我们并不是把前门敞开就这样让他跑掉的
We've been chasing him ever since.
我们一直都在追捕他
A couple of months ago, we managed to catch up with him.
几个月前 我们成功地追上了他
Fire in the hole.
起爆
What happened?
怎么回事?
The hyperdrive just exploded.
超光速引擎爆♥炸♥了
No, that's impossible.
不 这不可能
Main power is out across much of the ship.
飞船大部分区域失去主动力供给
An accidental overload? It doesn't appear that way.
一次意外过载?
How did they do that?
他们是怎么办到的?
I will look into it.
我去查看一下
Daedalus, please come in.
Daedalus 请回话
Colonel sheppard, what the hell happened to your jumper?
Sheppard中校 你的Jumper飞船呢?
Hell, I got all turned around in the parking garage.
我回停车场时
I was in a rush, so I borrowed this dart.
太赶忙了 所以就借了这艘Dart
I've got the team beamed in to a storage device.
其他人被光传送到Dart的存储装置中了
Feel free to do whatever you want to that cruiser.
那艘巡洋舰现在任由你处置了
Major marks, please make that ship go away.
Marks少校 请让前面那艘飞船消失
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Are you sure he was killed?
你确信他已经死了?
The ship was vaporized. There was no body to recover.
整艘飞船都没了 连尸体都找不到了
Well, then, you cannot testify before this council,
也就是说你不能在议会成员
and under the eyes of the ancestors, that you know for certain
以及先人们面前 确凿地证明
that he is dead.
他已经死了
No.
不能
This is outrageous.
这太不象话了
You're telling me that one of the first official acts of your new government was to assault and kidnap my people?
你是说你们这个新政♥府♥第一次官方行为
They weren't assaulted. They were arrested.
不是袭击 而是逮捕
You've got to be kidding me.
不是开玩笑吧
Believe me, not all of us agreed with this decision, but it wasn't taken entirely without reason.
相信我 我们也不是所有人都同意这项举措
We've been trying to help you people.
我们一直在试图帮助你们
What you've been doing is making unilateral decisions that affect the lives of millions,
你们所做出的都是影响到
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表