without consultation and without accountability.
没有同任何人商议
This is no longer acceptable.
这是不可接受的
I'm not going to get drawn into a debate here.
我不想在这里同你辩论
I only need to know one thing--
我只想知道一件事情
where are my people being held?
我的人被关在哪儿?
Of course I can't tell you that.
这个我当然不会告诉你
Fair trials don't take place in secret locations.
公平审判不会在秘密地点进行
Nevertheless--
除非...
I think Mr.Myrus needs a little time to reconsider his position here.
我想Myrus先生需要点时间
Escort him to a cell.
把他关起来
My pleasure.
遵命
You're making a mistake.
你这么做是个错误
Am I?
是么?
When I was chosen to deliver this message, I knew there was a chance I wouldn't be coming back.
选我来传递这个消息时 我就清楚
But if you detain me, you will only be confirming what many already suspect--
如果你把我关起来 那就等于承认了
that you're a rogue element in this galaxy, operating without restraint or due process.
那就是你们是这个星系中的流氓无赖
Lock him up.
把他关起来
Let's go.
请吧
All right.
好吧
I'm not saying we haven't made some mistakes,
我承认我们的确犯过一些错误
but that's 'cause we're the only ones out there fighting.
可那是因为我们是唯一站出来作战的人
Nobody else is out there taking on the wraith.
除了我们没有人在同Wraith作战
But isn't that your own fault as well?
可这不正是因为你们自己犯下的错误么?
What are you talking about?
你到底想说什么?
The genii had a plan to combat the wraith,
Genii本来有个抗击Wraith的计划的
but they were thwarted when you betrayed them.
可在遭到你们背叛之后 就搁置了下来
Oh, is that what they told you? Because that's not what I remember.
哦 他们是这样跟你们说的?
Where's my father?
我父亲呢?
He did not survive.
他没能活下来
How?
怎么会?
What happened?
发生什么了?
I think we should find out.
我们会查清楚的
Take aim!
瞄准!
Cowen,
Cowen
I thought we were just learning how to get along.
我想我们刚刚才开始学习如何相处
She killed tyrus.
她杀死了Tyrus
No.
不是
By leaving him to die, you may just as well have killed him yourself.
让他活活在那里等死
We will keep this intelligence information and your ship,
我们要留下这个情报 还有你们的飞船
and whatever quantities of c4 you have in your possession.
还有你们所有的C4炸♥药♥
That is all you ever intended-- to use us.
这就是你的企图吧 利用我们
Your weapons.
你们的武器
No.
不
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
This is what your father died for?
你的父亲的死就是为了这个?
In the name of people who would lie and steal from those they would call friends?
为了这些交"朋友"就是为了
Well, I lied too.
我也撒谎了
Jumpers two and three, execute.
Jumper 2号♥和3号♥ 行动
Did you really think we had one ship?
你们不会真的认为我们只有一艘飞船吧
So you betrayed each other.
这么说你们相互欺骗了对方
We came prepared.
我们是有备而来
They made the first move.
是他们率先采取了行动
Look, the genii plan was never going to work anyways.
听着 Genii的计划无论如何
They had bombs they couldn't finish without our help, they had no methods of delivery.
没有我们的帮助 他们完成不了那枚炸♥弹♥
If you want a military victory against the wraith,
如果你们希望战胜Wraith
we're your only chance.
我们是唯一希望
You've been in touch with our off-world contacts?
和我们的外星线人一直在保持联络?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And?
结果呢?
Nobody knows anything.
他们对此都一无所知
At least, that's what they're saying.
至少他们是这样说的
You don't believe them?
你不相信他们?
Well, frankly, right now, I don't know what to believe, sir.
老实说 长官 我现在不知道
These people are supposed to be our friends, but
这些人本应该是我们的朋友 但现在...
if we can't just walk into an ordinary village without worrying about an ambush, what's the point?
要是每走进一个普通的村庄
We're not there yet.
我们还没到那一步呢
I refuse to believe that the whole galaxy has turned against us.
我不相信整个星系现在都在和我们作对
Well, it might as well,
不过 也差不了多少
because right now we have nothing.
因为我们现在什么线索都没有
Maybe not...
不一定...
come with me.
和我来
Open it.
把门打开
Mr.Myrus, I have a proposal for you.
Myrus先生 我有一个提议
So you claim to have had military success against the wraith?
你声称你们在与Wraith的军事对抗中
We've done our share of damage.NEven managed to take a few hive ships out here and there.
我们尽了自己的一份力
Really?
真的?
And how did you manage to accomplish this remarkable feat?
你们是怎么成就这样的战绩的?
Well, I can tell you one thing-- it's never easy, but
我只能说 这个战绩不是轻松得来的
one good trick is to get them to shoot at each other.
但有一个小窍门 就是让他们自相残杀
Look. See that?
看那 看见了没?
It's a dart firing at one of the hive ships.
那有一艘Dart在向母舰开火
Why?
怎么会?
Sheppard.
Sheppard
Sheppard's actually getting them to fire at each other.
Sheppard在把他们引向自相残杀
Now, if two hive ships are going at it and you happen to be onboard one of them, that can be a bit of a problem.
当然 如果两艘母舰正在激烈交战
That's when you have to improvise.
这时就需要随机应变
Teyla, lorne, come in.
Teyla Lorne 回话
Colonel, where are you?N We're on our way.
中校 你在哪?
You must hurry. The other hive has found us.
你得快点 另一艘母舰发现我们了
Can you hold 'em off?
你们能抵挡一阵吗?
Not for long.
挡不了多久了
Approaching dart bay.
正在靠近Dart舱
Acknowledged.
明白
They're inside.
他们进来了
Colonel, request permission to jump to hyperspace immediately.
中校 请求马上跳入超空间
Negative. I have another idea.
不行 我另有打算
Teyla, I want you to set a new course.
Teyla 我要你设定一个新的航向
Commander.
指挥官
What is it?
怎么了?
We just received an urgent communication from the hive.
我们刚刚收到了母舰发来的紧急通讯
The enemy-- they're headed straight for us.
敌人... 正朝我们冲过来
Did I also mention that we have a fair amount of ancient technology at our disposal,
我有没有提过我们还有相当的
because that can be pretty handy too.
他们有的时候帮了大忙
There's a hive bearing down on your position.
有一艘母舰正在朝你们那个方向开去
Yes, sir, I see that.
是的 长官 我看见了
Stand by.
等一下
Doc, they're killing us here.N I have it, I have it.
博士 他们在朝我们开火啊
Firing drones.
发射Drone飞弹
Let's see, what else did I leave out?
我来想想 我还有什么没说?
There's been so many over the years, you know, it's hard to keep track.
你知道 已经过了这么多年了
Enough.
够了
You spin a colorful tale, colonel.
你说的故事很精彩 中校
That much is obvious.
这点可以肯定
Yet for all these fantastic claims, we have no evidence but your word.
但是我们没有任何证据 只有你的证词
This trial is evidence.
这次审判本身就是证据
None of this would be happening--
如果我们没有把Wraith抵挡住
your precious little coalition wouldn't even exist
让你们能有这一个万载难逢的机会...
if we hadn't have pushed the wraith so far back
这一切都不会发生
that you got an opportunity you haven't had in 10,000 years.
你们这个小联盟都不会存在
Your responsibility in this has already been determined.
你们的责任已经很明确了
You woke the wraith early, before the population of this galaxy had sufficient time to recover,
你们在这个星球的人类有时间恢复之前
which eventually led to the wraith going to war with each other over feeding grounds.
最终导致了Wraith互相开战
That war is what has given us this opportunity,
是他们的战争给我们了这次机会
not some imagined victory on your part.
不是你们那假想的胜利
We will take a recess.
我们现在休庭
Please take the prisoner back to his cell.
请把犯人带回牢房♥
Woolsey, what the hell are you doing here?
Woolsey 你在这里做什么?
I've made an arrangement with your captors.
我和抓你们的人达成了一个协议
I'm taking over your defense.
我替你来做辩护
Suppose you managed to bring along a subspace locator beacon, did you?
我想你应该有带来一个子空间追踪器吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表