Vega, you got anything?
Vega 你有什么发现吗?
Nothing on this end.
我这边没有
Hey, it looks like the locals cleared out a while ago.
看上去村民搬走了很久了
Yeah. The question is: why?
是啊 但是为什么呢?
Incredible.
太神奇了
According to this, these earliest test subjects weren't technically human-iratus hybrids.
据这上面说最早的测试对象
They're a combination of several other life forms.
而是和其他几种生物混合成的
Maybe that's why he discontinued this line of research.
也许这导致了他放弃了这个试验
It proved overly ambitious.
因为它太复杂了
Well, no. According to this, the experiment was a success.
不 这上面说试验很成功
So
那...
what does *that* mean?
这是什么意思呢?
Well, it means there's nothing we can do for them,
意思就是说我们已经
because these things in here
因为这些东西...
aren't people any more.
已经不是人类了
Hey!
嘿!
Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
对不起 吓着你们了
Just wanted to let you know: it's gonna get dark soon,
我只想告诉你们天很快要黑了
so are we gonna make this thing an all-nighter or ...?
我们是要在这呆一晚上 还是?
No, Sergeant.
不 中士
Hey.
嘿
Easy.
放松
Who are you?
你们是谁?
Where do you come from?
你们从哪来?
Well, we came through that big round thing.
我们是从那个大圆环里面过来的
We're explorers. Who are you?
我们是来探险的 你是谁?
My name is Mirellus.
我叫Mirellus
Well, Mirellus, why don't you tell us what happened here?
好吧 Mirellus 你能不能告诉我们
Where is everyone?
人们都到哪去了?
Gone.
都走了
Why?
为什么?
It began about a year and a half ago.
大概一年半以前...
Locals started disappearing
村民开始失踪
from the surrounding forest at first and then from within the village itself.
先是从周围的森林开始
Day, night
无论白天晚上
they vanished without a trace.
人们无声无息地就消失了
There was no reason for what was happening.
这一切没有任何原因...
No explanation except one:
只有一种解释...
this village was cursed.
就是这个村庄被诅咒了
And so we abandoned it.
所以我们搬离了这里
Then why are *you* still here?
那你为什么还在这?
I now live in the next village.
我现在住在附近的村子
I spotted you exiting the caves
我看到你们从山洞里出来
and I followed you to find out what you were doing here
于是就跟过来看看你们在干什么
and, if necessary, to warn you.
还有有必要的话 警告你们
Well, what *can* you tell us about those caves?
那你能不能讲讲那些山洞?
They are also rumoured to be a dangerous place,
传言也说那里也是很危险的地方
although the fact that you survived the visit would suggest otherwise.
但你们活着出来了就意味着传言不实
What did you find there?
你们在那发现了什么?
Colonel Sheppard, do you copy?
Sheppard中校 能听见吗?
Don't tell me you're already done, Beckett?
别告诉我你已经搞完了 Beckett
Oh no, far from it. We downloaded some information into the tablets.
哦 不是 还早着呢
We'd like to go over it this evening.
我们想今晚把它看完
Ideally we'd like to stick aroundNpossibly bed down in the village if there's room for us.
最好能呆在附近
Ah, well, I think there's a little room here, yeah.
嗯 我想这里有很多地方可以住
OK, we'll join you then.
好的 我们马上到你那边去
Sorry about that.
对不起
I wish you luck if you're planning to stay.
如果你们想要留下来 我只能祝你们好运
Whoa, whoa. We're not finished with this conversation.
等等 我们还没谈完呢
Night is falling and this isn't a safe place.
太阳要落山了 这个地方很不安全
I must go.
我必须走了
All right, suit yourself.
好吧 随你便
So, Sergeant, I hear you served with Stargate Command before transferring over.
中士 我听说你在调来之前在SGC工作?
Yeah, but Pegasus had more of what I was looking for.
是的 但我更想来飞马系
And what was that?
为什么呢?
Bad guys who need killin'.
因为有坏人可以消灭
Oh!
哦!
The Milky Way just hasn't been the same since the Ori got their butts kicked.
自从Ori被消灭以后
Well, some would argue that the situation's actually improved, `cause ...
有人会说 情况实际上还更好...
What is it?
怎么了?
Thought I heard somethin'.
我好像听见什么了?
What?
什么?
It's probably nothin'.
可能是听错了
Jeez!
天!
All right, we're going over to the next village to talk to some locals.
好吧 我们到附近的村庄
You guys need anything, want anything?
你们需要什么吗?
Yeah. If you happen to pass a Starbucks, I'll take a grande triple sugar free vanilla latte.
嗯 如果你正好路过星巴克
No problem! Sarge ...
没问题 中士你呢?
I'm babysitting. Yes, sir.
我会照看好他们的 长官
Be back in a couple of hours.
几小时后回来
Oh!
喔!
I feel like I'm back in college studying for my mid- terms.
我感觉像回到了大学
I know what you mean.
我知道的意思
Where was that, then?
你在哪读的大学?
Caltech. Go Beavers!
加州理工
Aye!
嗯!
What year did you graduate?
你哪年毕业的?
1996.
96年
Oh! So you're just a youngster!
哦 那你还很年轻啊
Oh! Thank you!
哦 谢谢你
I just read something funny.
我刚读到了个很有趣的东西
And really obvious.
还很明显
Anyway,
那...
what brings you here to the Pegasus galaxy?
你怎么会到飞马系来的?
Well, you can just chalk that up to my sense of adventure:
嗯 这都归功于我的探险之心
a desire to visit strange, unexplored worlds,
我渴望去陌生的未被探索过的星球
meet new and interesting people ...
去见没见过的有趣的人们
OK, I'm gonna go check the perimeter.
好吧 我去检查一下周围
Be back in twenty.
20分钟后回来
Unless there's a sock on the doorknob.
叫我就锤门把手
She's a character, that one.N Yeah
她真有个性
This fog sure rolled in quickly
这雾起得可真快啊
Vega, are you sure we're headin' in the right direction?
Vega 你确定我们没走错路吧
More or less.
差不多吧
Oh, dammit.
哦 该死的!
Great. Mine too.
哦 好极了 我的也不行了
Assuming the fog's messing with the lights,
如果是这个雾在干扰手电筒的话
makes you wonder what we're walking through.
不禁让人想问这到底是不是雾
Or breathing.
我们还呼吸着这东西呢
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I think I saw somethin'.
我想我看见了什么东西
What?
什么东西?
OK, I definitely saw something that time.
好的 这次我绝对看见了
Damn.
该死
Creepy!
真恐怖啊
It's probably just some animal.
可能只是个动物
Just some animal that seems to be stalking us. What a relief
只是一个动物在悄悄追踪我们
Quiet! I heard something.
安静! 我听到了一个声音
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!N Hey, hey, hey! Easy, Mirellus!
哇 哇 哇!
What's going on?N Demons!
怎么回事?
What are you talkin' about?N They're out there in the mist!
你在说什么啊?
Demons. Right
魔鬼? 好吧
They're after me! All of us are in danger.
他们在追我 我们都有危险
Take it easy.
放松
With all due respect, we're not buying any of this, are we?
我不想冒犯 但是我们不会要
Stay sharp, Vega.
保持警惕 Vega
Well, let's get back to Atlantis and ...
我们干脆回Atlantis然后...
Vega!
Vega!
Vega!
Vega!
Crap.
该死
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表