what are you talking about?
你什么意思?
I'm telling you, she's hiding him from me.
我是说 她故意不让我见他
She's not hiding him.
不会的吧
Oh yeah? Every time I go to see him, she tells me that he's just settled down.
你以为呢? 每次我去
Can you blame her? You dropped him.
你能怪她吗? 你没抱好他
I did not drop him, he jumped.
我抱得好好的 是他跳下去的
Jumped?N Well, he wiggled out of my arms.
他跳下去的?
I said I was sorry. Besides, how much damage could I possibly have done?
我已经道过歉了
He fell, like, maybe two feet.
他掉下去的地方才多少 2英寸高
Stuff like that happens all the time.
这种事经常发生的
I mean, I was dropped like, a dozen times when I was a kid.
我是说 我小的时候被这样摔过十几次
Well, that explains a lot.
哇 怪不得呢
Why do you even care? You don't even like kids.N It's the principle of the thing.
你要去看他干嘛呢? 你又不喜欢小孩子
Everybody else gets to hold him. Why shouldn't I?
大家都去抱过他了 我为什么不能?
Colonel...
中校
we've got a new contact. Looks like a ship.
发现一个新的信♥号♥♥ 看上去是艘飞船
How far out?
离我们有多远?
It's in orbit.
已经在轨道上了
Well, how come we didn't detect it?
之前怎么没有探测到?
I don't know. We didn't even detect a hyperspace window.
我不知道 我们连超空间窗口都没检测到
It just appeared out of nowhere.
它是突然出现的
Hang on a second, we're getting I.F.F.
等一下 我收到了一个IFF
It's the daedalus.
是Daedalus号♥
The daedalus? How can that be? They're on their way back to earth.
Daedalus号♥? 怎么可能呢?
Well, they were. They were supposed to be.
确实 至少原计划是这样
Open up a channel.
开一个对讲频道
Daedalus, this is atlantis, please come in.
Daedalus号♥ Atlantis呼叫 请回答
Daedalus, please respond.
Daedalus号♥ 请回答
They're not going to answer.
他们不会回答的
Why not?
为什么?
Because I'm not reading any lifesigns.
因为我没有读到任何生命信♥号♥♥
What are you telling me, rodney, this thing flew here by itself?
Rodney 你的意思是说
I don't know how they got here, but there's no one on board.
我不知道它是怎么过来的
At least, no one alive.
至少没有活人
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 05 Episode 04
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
Colonel, we just got confirmation from stargate command.
中校 SGC刚刚确认
The daedalus is in the milky way, on course and on schedule.
Daedalus号♥在银河系 正在执行原行程
The Daedalus Variations
Daedalus号♥的分身
They expect to reach earth within two days.
预计2天内到达地球
Understood.
明白
So that's not the daedalus, then.
那么这不是Daedalus了
not unless it can be in two places at once.
除非那飞船会了分身术
Perhaps the apollo, or one of your other ships...N they wouldn't be sending daedalus I.F.F.,
也许那是Apollo或者其他的飞船
Plus it doesn't explain how they got here, or why we're not picking up lifesign readings.
而且这解释不了它是怎么来的
All right, I'm taking us in for a closer look.
好的 我们靠近点去看看吧
Wow, you see that?
哇 看见了吗?
Yeah, some scorch marks.
嗯 有些烧焦的痕迹
You think weaponsfire?
你觉得是武器导致的吗?
Well, wherever she's been, she's been through some pretty hard times.
嗯 不管"她"是到什么地方去了
What's that?
怎么回事?
I'm picking up an energy reading.
我收到了一个能量读数
It's coming from the ship.
是从船里来的
Is it dangerous?
危险吗?
I don't think so, but I have no idea what's causing it.
我不觉得 但是我不知道是什么导致的
Can you get the bay doors open?
你能把舱门打开吗?
If the ship's command systems are as familiar as the rest of it, it shouldn't be a problem.
如果这艘船的指令系统也是类似的话
No f-302s, but
没有F-302 但是...
there's a jumper.
有一艘Jumper
You sure there's no one else inside?
你确定没有人在吗?
As far as I can tell.
据我所知没有
All right, we're going in.
好吧 我们进去了
Whis it so cold in here?
怎么这么冷啊?
The ship's operating on emergency power.
这艘船现在靠紧急能源工作
Some of the systems are barely registering.
有些系统只能是勉强支撑了
Except for the whole weird energy thing.
除了哪个奇怪的能量
That's right.
没错
Can you do something about it? It's freezing in here.
你能处理一下吗? 我快要冻死了
Oh, sure, I just have to get to engineering.
好的 我得到工程部去弄
You and ronon are together.NTeyla, you and I are going to check out the bridge.
你和Ronon一起 Teyla和我去舰桥看看
Radio me if you find anything.
找到什么就呼叫我
No bodies in here.
这里没有尸体...
Colonel...
中校...
it's the daedalus , all right.
这确实是Daedalus号♥
Mckay, is that you?
McKay 是你弄的吗?
Of course it was me. Who else would it be?
当然是我 还会是谁呢?
You think we've got a ghost on board or something?
你以为这船上会有鬼吗?
Will you please not touch anything!
你能不能不要乱动东西!
What's our status?
情况怎么样?
I've restored basic power to most of the ship.
我恢复了船上大部分地方的基本能源供应
It should be warming up any second now.
很快就能暖和起来了
Good.
好的
Check on that energy reading. Try to figure out what it is, all right?
去查查那个能量读数
I'm on it.
马上就去
Colonel...
中校
ship's log, last entry.
飞船的日志 最后一条
Preparations are almost complete.
快要完成准备了
We've beamed down the last of our supplies, and any equipment we think might be useful.
我们已经把最后的供给
I'll be taking the last of the f-302s down myself.
我自己会乘坐最后一艘F-302飞走
Of course, we haven't had time to do a proper survey of the planet's surface, but it seems habitable enough.
当然我们没有时间对星球的表面
Plenty of fresh water, arable soil, not that different from our own.
下面有足够的水 可耕种的土壤
I realize our chance of rescue is slim, but it's become obvious that we no longer have a choice.
我知道我们被救的机会很渺茫
This is colonel sobol, commander of the daedalus , signing off.
Daedalus号♥的指挥官 Sobol中校
Do you recognize her?
你认识她吗?
I've never seen her before in my life.
从没见过
Well, it appears as if they abandoned ship.
看上去他们弃船了
Yeah. The question is, why?
是的 但问题是为什么
I'll check previous entries.
我来查查前面的记录
Man, this ship has been through the wringer.
天 这艘船真像是被绞肉机绞过了
No hyperdrive, subspace communications are all damaged beyond repair,
超空间引擎和次空间通讯已经完全坏了
the shields are virtually depleted...
护盾也快要枯竭了
What is it?
怎么了?
It's the energy reading.
是那个能量读数
It's spiking.
它在飙升
Sheppard, come in.
Sheppard 回话
Go ahead.
讲
Something's happening. The energy reading, it's going off the charts.
有什么事正在发生
Do something. Turn it off.
做点什么啊 把它关掉
I don't know how. Look, it's not coming from any of the main systems.
我不知到怎么关 它不是主系统发出的
Colonel sheppard, this is atlantis.NWe're picking up some kind of power surge coming from the ship.
Sheppard中校 Atlantis呼叫
Yeah, we noticed it. We're trying to check it out ourselves.
是的 我们注意到了
The levels are still rising.
能量等级还在上升
Colonel, should we send another jumper to assist?
中校 我们要另派一艘Jumper去支援吗?
Stand by.
暂时待命
All right, that's our cue to leave.
好吧 这暗示我们应该走了
Everyone, back in the jumper.
大家都回到Jumper上面
Mckay, what the hell was that?
McKay 怎么回事?
I have no idea, but...
我不知道 但是...
the energy reading's gone back down the way it was.
能量读数回到原来的水平了
Atlantis, you reading anything unusual?
Atlantis 你们有发现什么异常吗?
Atlantis, come in.
Atlantis 请回话
Atlantis, do you read?
Atlantis 你们能听到吗?
Colonel sheppard, do you read?
Sheppard中校 你能听到吗?
Daedalus , this is atlantis, please respond.
Daedalus号♥ Atlantis呼叫 请回答
What the hell's going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
I don't know. One moment they were there, the next minute,
我不知到 一分钟前他们还在那
they were gone.
他们就消失了
Rodney?
Rodney?
I'm having problems with communications. I can't reach atlantis.
我这边通讯出了点问题
Wait a second.
等一下
That can't be right.
这不可能
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表