No. No, no, that will take a little bit more time.
不 不行 时间不够
I have, however, managed to get the access doors to the gate room open.
不过我可以打开通往星门大厅的门
Well, that does us absolutely no good.
但这也没多大用阿
I mean, the stun field is still in effect.
击昏场还在阿
What about the transporter on the gate room level?
通往星门大厅那一层的传送器呢?
Uh... no, no, I still don't have control of that, either.
不 不行 我还没有获取那个部分的控制权
For crying out loudN I'm sorry, I'm doing the best I can.
搞什么名堂
Michael has placed several highly encrypted codesN look, just
Michael布设了好多个高度加密的密♥码♥...
what about the gate shield? Can you lower it?
星门的护盾呢? 你能关掉么?
Yes. That I can do.
可以 我能关掉
Great.
太好了
You don't have to do your kamikaze run.
你不用去当神风敢死队了
Why not?
为什么?
Just fly to the tower, get in proximity, dial the dhd to a random planet,
飞到塔楼附近 拨通DHD 随便哪个星球都可以
we'll have radek lower the gate shield, allowing the vortex to obliterate michael's puddle jumper, or most of it.
Radek关掉星门护盾
Now, that's a good plan.
好主意
Where are you going?N You're gonna fly it.
你要去哪儿?
That frees me up to lead the strike team.
我去直接指挥突击队
You said it yourself-- it's simple enough. You just dial the gate.
你自己说的 非常简单
I guess I can do that.N Go easy on the accelerator.
我想我能做到
Radek, get ready to drop that shield on my mark.
Radek 听到我命令的时候
we don't have much time.
快没时间了
We need to leave this place.
我们要离开这里了
Time is short, teyla.
时间不多了 Teyla
I don't understand--
我不明白
I would think the choice is an easy one...
这个选择有那么难么?
if nothing else, consider your child.
别的不说 为你的孩子想想吧
By remaining in hiding, you are sentencing him to die.
如果你还不出来 就等于亲手害死了他
What kind of mother would do such a thing?
一个母亲怎么忍♥心做出这样的事情
He has a chance to live.
他有活下去的机会
Both of you do.
你们都有
Come with me, teyla.
到我这里来吧 Teyla
Trust me--
相信我...
I will not harm either of you.
我不会伤害你们的
And I will not harm atlantis.
也不会伤害Atlantis
You have my word.
我向你保证
Turn off the self-destruct system.
关掉自毁装置
Teyla?
Teyla?
You want me to trust you?
你要我相信你?
Then show me you mean what you say.
那就表示一下你的诚意
Turn off the self-destruct system, and I will come with you.
关掉自毁装置 我就跟你走
All right, I'm in the air... approaching the central tower.
我已升空 正向中♥央♥塔楼飞去
Copy that.
收到
Zelenka, you ready?
Zelenka 准备好了么?
Ready when you are.
随时待命
Michael, can you hear me?
Michael 能听到么?
Less than two minutes.
不到两分钟了
We need to go.
我们要走了
Now.
马上
Yes, teyla.
是的 Teyla
I hear you.
我听到了
You disappoint me.
你太让我失望了
So I will leave you to the fate you have chosen.
这个下场是你自找的
But I'm not leaving alone.
当然我不会空手而归
You should know that I've already collected your son's dna...
我已经收集了你儿子的DNA
cloning him will require additional time,
克隆他需要一些时间
delaying the implementation of my plan,
拖延我计划的实施
but as you well know,
但你要知道
I will not be deterred.
没人能阻止我
Good-bye, teyla.
再见 Teyla
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Collecting one last prize.
再收集最后一个战利品
I'm in position. Ready to dial.
我已就位 可以开始拨号♥了
Radek, drop the shield.
Radek 关闭护盾
The shield's down! Go, rodney!
护盾已经关掉了 开始吧 Rodney!
No!
不!
The stun field is neutralized!
击昏场消失了!
What about the self-destruct? Is it disabled?
自毁装置呢? 是不是也关了?
Yes, yes. It shut off when the jumper's power was cut.
是的 Jumper能量供给中断后就已经关掉了
Good.
好的
I'm heading back. Go ahead and reboot the city's power.
我就回来 重新启动城市的供电系统
Yes, I'm already doing it.
好的 已经在做了
Get a medic!
叫医生来!
Close the jumper bay doors, radek!
关闭Jumper停靠舱舱门 Radek!
Amelia...
Amelia...
will you take care of torren for me?
能帮我照看下Torren么?
Of course.
当然
Make sure no one leaves.
让大家都待在这里
Teyla!
Teyla!
How's dr. Keller's most cantankerous patient?
Keller医生收治的脾气最坏的病人
You've got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
You get released, and I gotta stay here another day?
你出院了 我还要接着住?
Because I only fell down a flight of stairs.
因为我只是从楼梯上滚了下来
You, my friend, were hurled from a much greater height.
而你是从高得多的地方掉了下来
You're lucky you only suffered a concussion and didn't break your neck.
幸运的是 你只是有点脑震荡
Nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I know you are.
我知道
But listen to the doctor.
不过还是听医生的
Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and commend you for your exemplary work.
我只是顺路过来看看
Your courage in the face of danger continues to amaze and,
你面临危险时所表现出来的勇气...
dare I say, inspire me.
恕我直言 启迪了我
Thanks.
多谢
Get some rest.
好好休息
And don't worry. Your team's not going anywhere without you.
别担心 没有你 你的队员们
That reminds me.
这倒提醒了我
I know michael attacking the city isn't really a mission, but, uh,
我知道Michael攻击城市不属于任务的内容
I filed a report anyways.
不过我还是做了个报告
Oh.
噢
Oh.
噢
Splendid.
棒极了
Thank you.
谢了
Mission report--
任务报告
michael invaded atlantis, tried to blow it up.
Michael侵入Atlantis 想把这里炸掉
We stopped him. End of report.
我们阻止了他 报告完毕
Take a good long look, 'cause soon you're going to see nothing but taillights.
睁大眼睛好好瞅着吧 不过除了尾灯
Nice try, speed racer.
那就试试看吧 快车手
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, we were just, you know...
抱歉 我们只是...
who's winning?
谁赢了?
I am.N I am.
我
Still colicky, huh?
还是疝气?
He was awake all day. Refused to take a nap.
他整天都醒着 连个盹儿都不打
That's not surprising. He got a full night's sleep.
不奇怪啊 他已经睡了一晚上了
Yes, it's remarkable. He slept through the entire ordeal.
是啊 难以置信 这次事件过程中
He hasn't slept through a whole night in...
之前还从来没有整晚都...
Ever.
从来没有
Well, he can rest easy now, 'cause michael's finally out of the picture.
现在他可以安心睡了
Unfortunately, there will be somebody else to take his place. Of this, I am certain.
不幸的是 还会有人接替他的位置 我敢保证
He's got super mom watching his back. If you ask me, he's in good hands.
有超级妈妈保护 换做我
Torren,
Torren
do you want to watch me kick rodney's ass?
想看看我是怎么痛扁Rodney么?
Actually, you may want to cover the child's eyes, because this could get ugly.
你最好蒙上孩子的眼睛
Are you ready?
准备好了?
One... two--
1... 2...
hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表